The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is consciousness?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is consciousness? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is consciousness?

Post by Stirky Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Communication of the subconscious is the most interesting in my opinion. Aggie is right, communication happens on so many different levels.

Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 pm

It does indeed Stirkles and Ags. There is much more we need to learn about how the communication takes place and in what way.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:45 pm

That is a very interesting thought, Stirks!
How do you think we communicate subconsciously? via body language? or is it more like a soul to soul interaction?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Think about when you are really upset, you might not physically look upset (not crying etc) but you will bump into somebody and they will ask you what is wrong as they 'feel' your emotion. That is one way of communicating on a subconscious level. Yes it definitely would be a soul to soul interaction in my eyes. Our souls communicate very well with other souls, it's just as humans we do not harness this most natural instinct. It seems to have gotten learnt out of us, as children we all knew how. Animals now how. Us as adults have forgotten, but surprisingly we still do it, just not to it's full potential.
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Doggie language.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Ye Of Many Names, It was because it was an ad hominem like Knucklehead used here.

I realise that you don't like me but that is your problem not mine. Just be civil and we will get along.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:13 am

Verbal, visual cues, body language, emotional fields, mental imagery transmissions, things that may be hard now to test, but may one day proved via new devices made to actually pick up and interpret them.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 am

Technology has now increased the ways we can communicate. I worked with this disabled man who had cerebral palsy at birth and he is unable to move his body, but his cognition is perfect. A charity bought him a special computer that could read his eyes movements. It took him a good 10 minutes to type and 'say' hello to me (through the computer) but I was amazed.

I agree with Stirky too, I know there is a hidden / silent connection between people. I have a special connection with my brother, for example, we communicate in what I can only call an unproven telepathic way. Once, when we were kids, I have just made dinner and I was going to go out to call his name when I saw him coming already... he had heard me calling him even though I had only thought about it.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:15 am

When my daughter was a bit younger, I used to think about her (thinking I must go up soon and check she's ok) in the evenings after she went to bed, or early in the morning. Every single time I did this she would wake up minutes later, I would be in another room at the time, not in checking on her. I had to stop doing it lol!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2