23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:55 pm

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

I found this very interesting, but I do not know how to upload videos to the forum. Please type in the topic to YouTube and watch this short video.

When you consider that Walmart put thousands of small businesses out of business, are we to believe they are letting them back in / This sounds a bit fishy to me.
Why are they building walls around the loading areas?


Last edited by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 pm

what video? no link provided

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:44 pm

@Lenzabi wrote:what video? no link provided

Do not know how to upload to forum. Go to YouTube and type the topic in the search bar.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Rockhopper on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:30 am

When you post you will see a link for youtube along the top bar. Click on that and input the YT link. It will display the flick for you Star.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Kaere on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 am

Here you go.

Kaere
Kaere

Posts : 28104
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:39 am

Thanks Kae, and Tim.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Agartha on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 am

Walmart is everywhere, even in Argentina!
In England they've changed their name to Asda.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 14748
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

Well, their low pay and no health benefits makes the workers all seek food stamps to supplement their piddly paychecks and they go on medicaid to cover medical costs as insurance is too expensive for them.

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am

@Lenzabi wrote:Well, their low pay and no health benefits makes the workers all seek food stamps to supplement their piddly paychecks and they go on medicaid to cover medical costs as insurance is too expensive for them.

Len I am trying to reply to you but each time I try I am redirected. I would like to know if you  get this.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 am

@Lenzabi wrote:Well, their low pay and no health benefits makes the workers all seek food stamps to supplement their piddly paychecks and they go on medicaid to cover medical costs as insurance is too expensive for them.

That may be so Len, but the reason they give for the closure is to repair the plumbing, this does not make good business sense. The closures cost far outreach the plumbing costs. Do you buy the reasons.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:29 am

It is showing up

Okay, the real reason they closed the 5 stores is that they all had strikes, the peasants dared to demand more from the over paid Waltons. The closures cost money, but they figured they could lose that much just to punish the workers more by putting them out of work. The Walton Family is sitting on a mountain of saved wealth from their shady business practices. Those workers were barely living pay-check to pay-check as was. It hurt the unemployed workers more than the Walnuts

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:59 am

@Lenzabi wrote:It is showing up

Okay, the real reason they closed the 5 stores is that they all had strikes, the peasants dared to demand more from the over paid Waltons. The closures cost money, but they figured they could lose that much just to punish the workers more by putting them out of work. The Walton Family is sitting on a mountain of saved wealth from their shady business practices. Those workers were barely living pay-check to pay-check as was. It hurt the unemployed workers more than the Walnuts

Len, you usually look at things realistically, and you give make sense answers, this time I am not getting your point because they have closed so many Walmart s in so many states. If this is true and they are building walls around their facilities, it makes no sense to me.

They put so many small businesses out of work in the past, does this mean the small businesses can close the gap they are creating? You might be right in what you are saying, it just does not make sense because of the reason they are giving to the public.

People are saying they are going to use these facilities for something else, the questions is, for what.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Len, there is so much going on that it is quite difficult to decipher the corruption code. When I was in Jamaica I got news people in America did no get, I am now realizing this fact. As it seems my being in the US at the moment and putting two and two together the picture has changed quite a bit. There deems to be a build up of some sorts to something bigger than 9/11. The fact is because of the ramble and crossing of ideas on the internet the picture is very blurred and sketchy. People are running wild with fantastic ideas, and most of all the media is out of control. The bigger picture is telling me there is something ahead that is going to surprise many.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:45 pm

@Stargate wrote:
@Lenzabi wrote:It is showing up

Okay, the real reason they closed the 5 stores is that they all had strikes, the peasants dared to demand more from the over paid Waltons. The closures cost money, but they figured they could lose that much just to punish the workers more by putting them out of work. The Walton Family is sitting on a mountain of saved wealth from their shady business practices. Those workers were barely living pay-check to pay-check as was. It hurt the unemployed workers more than the Walnuts

Len, you usually look at things realistically, and you give make sense answers, this time I am not getting your point because they have closed so many Walmart s in so many states. If this is true and they are building walls around their facilities, it makes no sense to me.

They put so many small businesses out of work in the past, does this mean the small businesses can close the gap they are creating? You might be right in what you are saying, it just does not make sense because of the reason they are giving to the public.

People are saying they are going to use these facilities for something else, the questions is, for what.


Oh I am pretty sure the closed facilities will be back up and running as Wal-Marts, but the Walton family will hire on new blood and block out the former employees who dared to strike for better pay and benefits than they were getting. The Waltons are so rich that they could actually afford to close those stores for 6months so that the laid off workers could find new jobs and not likely come back to work for them as they felt like it was a case of the hand feeding getting bitten, but the Waltons live in a bubble due to all that money they get, they are clueless what kind of harsh life folks living under minimum wage go through, they only know that they wanted to get rid of these strikers as well as send a message:"Strike and we will leave you jobless/homeless" it is lie something out of a Dickens novel. Simply retaliation for daring to strike.






@Stargate wrote:Len, there is so much going on that it is quite difficult to decipher the corruption code. When I was in Jamaica I got news people in America did no get, I am now realizing this fact. As it seems my being in the US at the moment and putting two and two together the picture has changed quite a bit. There deems to be a build up of some sorts to something bigger than 9/11. The fact is because of the ramble and crossing of ideas on the internet the picture is very blurred and sketchy. People are running wild with fantastic ideas, and most of all the media is out of control. The bigger picture is telling me there is something ahead that is going to surprise many.


Most likely another smoke and mirrors show to distract the people from issues and help the MIC gain fresh funding for itself as a new bogeyman takes center stage.

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Most likely another smoke and mirrors show to distract the people from issues and help the MIC gain fresh funding for itself as a new bogeyman takes center stage.

I think I have to recognize that I am somewhat naive, I just cannot imagine that one would want to do that to their own people. This is what is called government rule? I must be honest I have never really seen the great United States in this light. I am now realizing that even racism that I thought would be a bit under control is worse than I could ever imagine.

We look at Germany and we wonder how could it have gotten so bad without the people realizing and making changes, now I am beginning to understand how it can happen here. So the truth is, anyone can be a Hitler, and any country can be a Germany.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Any one can become a petty dictator such as Hitler, and an y Nation can be a Nazi-Germany, that is a distinction. Yes sad that Racism is still with us, and also that we have those in charge who see the rest as part of their personal psychopathic version of toy soldiers and other stuff. False flag operations where a few thousand are sacrificed so the rest will froth at the mouth for revenge, only to be again falsely lead down the paths of war and resource plundering under the bullshit guise of spreading "Freedumb" and "Democracy" only advancing corporatist agendas. Vigilance is how Freedom and Democracy stay afloat, vigilance not for the made up bogeymen our internal enemies such as the Neo-cons would distract us with, but for the likes of those who will manipulate in so callous a manner the rest of the population to attain their own criminal ends.

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:59 pm

@Lenzabi wrote:Any one can become a petty dictator such as Hitler, and an y Nation can be a Nazi-Germany, that is a distinction. Yes sad that Racism is still with us, and also that we have those in charge who see the rest as part of their personal psychopathic version of toy soldiers and other stuff. False flag operations where a few thousand are sacrificed so the rest will froth at the mouth for revenge, only to be again falsely lead down the paths of war and resource plundering under the bullshit guise of spreading "Freedumb" and "Democracy" only advancing corporatist agendas. Vigilance is how Freedom and Democracy stay afloat, vigilance not for the made up bogeymen our internal enemies such as the Neo-cons would distract us with, but for the likes of those who will manipulate in so callous a manner the rest of the population to attain their own criminal ends.

Len, what a vicious cycle. Evolution has grown negatively and this is how it looks. On one hand I hate the results, on the other hand I am glad to have experienced it. The part I hate is my feeling of helplessness, although that is not quite true, because in my small individual way I struggle to make it better.

It all boils down to the love of the planet, or maybe I should say objective love, because we are the planet and the planet is us. It makes no sense to even mention God if we cannot love the planet. The animals have learn a lot from us but as it seems we have failed to learn a lot from them. Now they have become afraid of us. My father told me that if we humans became afraid of each other life as we know it would suffer. In the end no one can destroy the earth but ourselves, and we seem to be learning to make it permanent.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Rockhopper on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Godwin's Law, sooner or later in a longish posting, some-one will invoke Hitler!

Walmart is a clear example of how Capitalism works. What starts out as a large group of small operators diminishes into one or two big operators. Eventually a monopoly forms.

We get a Monopoly, a Duopoly or a Cartel.

Tim.

Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Stargate on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 pm

@Rockhopper wrote:Godwin's Law, sooner or later in a longish posting, some-one will invoke Hitler!

Walmart is a clear example of how Capitalism works. What starts out as a large group of small operators diminishes into one or two big operators. Eventually a monopoly forms.

We get a Monopoly, a Duopoly or a Cartel.

Tim.


So I could interpret that to mean capitalism will explode and become something else, in terms of how it started.

Tim, I wanted to ask you if Rock-hopper was a Penguin?

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Lenzabi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, corporate style capitalism is what will implode as it is not set to be a thriving but one way only system.

Economies that are middle -out are what thrive. small businesses allowed to live and thrive and not threatened by giant conglomerates is healthier. People like your product, demand drives up the market and makes jobs., but it is the resources that are consumed to first make said product, if so, then more workers are needed to make said product, and jobs are created by middle class demands, not he 1%-ers who hoard the wealth.

I will repeat, the planet will survive, shift in ecology will shake most off and it may start again with humans or a different species rising and hopefully not infected by the Greed-virus

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know Empty Re: 23 Scary Walmart Facts You REALLY Should Know

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum