The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vast Ocean Under the Earth

+4
Agartha
X
Stargate
Rogue
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vast Ocean Under the Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Vast Ocean Under the Earth

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Lenzabi wrote:we still have the molten Iron core reaction keeping us warm and making our e-mag defense from cosmic rays

'we' don't know if the core of the earth is molten iron.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Beam me up Captain , lets take a look see  Smile
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 am

vision-master wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:we still have the molten Iron core reaction keeping us warm and making our e-mag defense from cosmic rays

The core is solid perhaps nickel/iron? It is surrounded by a fluid /nickel/iron layer that generates the mag. poles.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:05 am

Rockhopper wrote:
vision-master wrote:

The core is solid perhaps nickel/iron? It is surrounded by a fluid /nickel/iron layer that generates the mag. poles.

Tim.

Tim, I am a little skeptical of the road science usually takes in terms of definitive answers for phenomenon that are ongoing. I see the planet much the same way I see the body. I think all of you guys are right in your assessment of the inner planet, at least we know it has a core. I go a little farther into thinking it has organs that function the same as our bodies. I think the planet has a breath and can die also in the same manner as we humans do. I am not sure about hollow earth, if it is hollow it is not completely hollow.

I am sure as we move along the axis of evolution the truth will reveal itself as it always does.
At the moment there are some scientist who are preparing to find an opening in the north pole to descend and investigate what is inside. I have no scientific basis for my view it is purely subjective, I am looking at it from the fact that I am from the earth and it has to be able to reproduce me the way it is made or at least from its own image. I hope I am making a little sense.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 am

in order to understand what's at the core of the planet all we need to know is the physics of magnetism...the earth has a magnetosphere and so..its easy to know what's in there

maybe tonight I can write something up

I,m into magnetics in my line of work big time

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:56 am

Aquarius aka Whitmore wrote:in order to understand what's at the core of the planet all we need to know is the physics of magnetism...the earth has a magnetosphere and so..its easy to know what's in there

maybe tonight I can write something up

I,m into magnetic in my line of work big time

Yea Wh, I agree, I also think we should focus more on the angle of our visible world. I think a lot more information can be read from the angle of man's perception. For example, we have found ways of externally knowing what is going on internally in our bodies without entering the body.

There is a lot more to magnetism in my view that science is missing because of its stance to the spiritual existence.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 am

i agree...maybe we should start a magnetism thread

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 am

Aquarius aka Whitmore wrote:i agree...maybe we should start a magnetism thread

Yea, I would love it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 am

ok..hopefully tonight i can get on that....everyone can add whatever they know or find

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Yup the Earth has a magnetosphere but we are not completely sure how it's generated. Easy enough to generate one with coils of wire but the core and mantle ain't coils! So it must be generated by currents within the mantle which has the consistency of hot toffee. We are still not sure.

The core is very dense. It's also not hot enough to create plasma (need several millions of degrees to do that).

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Yup the Earth has a magnetosphere but we are not completely sure how it's generated. Easy enough to generate one with coils of wire but the core and mantle ain't coils! So it must be generated by currents within the mantle which has the consistency of hot toffee. We are still not sure.

The core is very dense. It's also not hot enough to create plasma (need several millions of degrees to do that).

Tim.

is not the magnetic field lines cutting across us? I am thinking we humans are in some ways electro- magnetically driven, yet we have no coils or maybe there are other ways to induce electric current, I mean without a coil? Just checking.  Neutral 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Stargate wrote:is not the magnetic field lines cutting across us? I am thinking we humans are in some ways electro- magnetically driven, yet we have no coils or maybe there are other ways to induce electric current, I mean without a coil? Just checking.  Neutral 

Tis possible! Our blood is magnetic but I'm not sure about the rest of us.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Our nervous systems work on bio-electric impulses. That is why electrocution causes trouble for our bodies, but also jump starts stopped hearts
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Lenzabi wrote:Our nervous systems work on bio-electric impulses. That is why electrocution causes trouble for our bodies, but also jump starts stopped hearts

Are we not switched on each morning with light impulses? What is the first part that is switched on in the brain? it must be directly connected to consciousness, since the first this I want to know from my sleep is where am I.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 pm

When we wake in the morning we go through a boot up somewhat like a computer. We check who we are and where we live etc.

We do it automatically and often without even knowing it.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Yep, even if it still dark outside we may have a inbuilt meter that says we have enough sleep, or the bladder fills too much, many things can trigger the boot up.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:31 am

Lenzabi wrote:Yep, even if it still dark outside we may have a inbuilt meter that says we have enough sleep, or the bladder fills too much, many things can trigger the boot up.

There seems to be an energy tank, when its filled from sleep we wake up no matter what. Are these boot up points in different places in the brain?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 am

the earth creates a magnetosphere the same way a coil would

gawd I have tto remember this thread!

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 am

Captain Aquarius wrote:the earth creates a magnetosphere the same way a coil would

I want to believe we humans do the same thing, what plays the role of the coil in the human body? We generate electricity that means the magnetic field lines are cutting across our bodies, or not? We generate enough power to be able to over come the pull of gravity in order for us to walk. As I see it we have a switch that allows us to switch from one foot to the next. This is not gospel what I am saying, I am just looking at the way I think the magnetic force works in our bodies. What do you think in those terms, we could even look at magnetic polarity and magnetic field lines density.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Stargate wrote:
Captain Aquarius wrote:the earth creates a magnetosphere the same way a coil would

I want to believe we humans do the same thing, what plays the role of the coil in the human body? We generate electricity that means the magnetic field lines are cutting across our bodies, or not? We generate enough power to be able to over come the pull of gravity in order for us to walk. As I see it we have a switch that allows us to switch from one foot to the next. This is not gospel what I am saying, I am just looking at the way I think the magnetic force works in our bodies. What do you think in those terms, we could even look at magnetic polarity and magnetic field lines density.

Our brain generates electrical impulses that cause muscles to contract and relax according to the need. The generation is done by the breakdown of glucose, at the moment the actual chemical equation escapes me right now. The glucose breaks down into water and CO2 and in doing so produces a negative charge. Excess of electrons. That charge is used to work the muscles.

Humans and animals would produce a magnetic field but it would be incredibly weak.

The Earth's Magnetic Field is not fully understood yet. There is a theory that it is generated by the plumes of hot material that rise and fall slowly through the mantle (like big coils of wire).

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2