The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Chocolate for Better Sex...

3 posters

Go down

Eat Chocolate for Better Sex... Empty Eat Chocolate for Better Sex...

Post by Rockhopper Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Your Sex Life is Craving Chocolate.

Want a night to remember? Forget roses and jewelry and make sure your date is planning to treat you to some chocolate.

Eating chocolate leads to higher levels of desire, arousal, and sexual satisfaction, according to a study from an Italian university reported in The Journal of Sexual Medicine. Female participants who consumed at least one cube of chocolate a day experienced more active libidos and better overall sexual function than those who didn't indulge.

The sweet stuff contains a compound called phenylethylamine (PEA), which releases the same mood-altering endorphins that flood our bodies during sex and intensify feelings of attraction between two people, says Lori Buckley, Psy.D, a certified sex therapist. Although the amount of PEA absorbed from scarfing a few truffles is most likely mild and fleeting, one thing is for sure—eating chocolate feels great and makes us happy. And sharing it with a loved one only doubles the fun.

Source.

I knew that! Nothing rings the bell better than a surprise box of chocolates! Cool

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Eat Chocolate for Better Sex... Empty Re: Eat Chocolate for Better Sex...

Post by Kaere Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Ah lol Tim, that bell ringing may have less to do with the chocolate and more to do with the idea behind the pressie (careful thought and sign of affection by a sweetie).
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 am

Of course! It had to come from Italy!!!!.... do people in there think about anything else besides love and food????
hahahaha

I guess I agree.... I eat lots of chocolate....... lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Kaere wrote:Ah lol Tim, that bell ringing may have less to do with the chocolate and more to do with the idea behind the pressie (careful thought and sign of affection by a sweetie).

Ah! That explains why a big bunch of flowers works so well too! Cool

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down