The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASA to hold urgent press conference

+3
Rogue
Agartha
Kaere
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NASA to hold urgent press conference - Page 2 Empty Re: NASA to hold urgent press conference

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:54 am

Wow... imagine if there's oxygen!!!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

NASA to hold urgent press conference - Page 2 Empty Re: NASA to hold urgent press conference

Post by Solace Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:17 pm

LOL Aggie (Matt)
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Agartha wrote:They've found Matt Damon!
I am kinda slow here, who is Matt Damon? I only know a Matt Dillon.

If they find anything it's most likely be something to compare to earth, because Mars is a part of our galactic family.

They might be pumping the government for funding and want people to support something like finding an American dollar on Mars.LOL

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Matt Damon is an actor who is the main character in the new movie "The Martian". Wink alien
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Solace wrote:Matt Damon is an actor who is the main character in the new movie "The Martian". Wink alien
Thanks Princess.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:26 pm

You're welcome. Smile
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Agartha wrote:Wow... imagine if there's oxygen!!!

cheers

Lol @ Matt! alien
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:24 pm

The only thing from NASA that is new is that they think they have discovered parallel universes. Not really a surprise, parallel planets, parallel galaxies, although there is nothing absolutely parallel in circular existence, everything crosses everything at some point.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 am

Stargate wrote:The only thing from NASA that is new is that they think they have discovered parallel universes. Not really a surprise, parallel planets, parallel galaxies, although there is nothing absolutely parallel in circular existence, everything crosses everything at some point.

Star, when have Nasa said they think they have discovered a parallel universe???
Suspect
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:41 am

Agartha wrote:Star, when have Nasa said they think they have discovered a parallel universe???
Suspect

I would like the answer to that too. As far as I know NASA hasn't found any parallel universes.

Also NASA is Govt. funded not a private business.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:34 am

Parallel universes discovered... whoa I'm sooo out of touch!! Shocked
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:29 am

NASA will provide details of key science findings from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars during a news briefing at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 5 in the James Webb Auditorium at NASA Headquarters in Washington.

The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency's website.

For NASA TV downlink information and schedules, and to view the news briefing, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:42 am

^^ That's 7pm Uk time..... I am so glad I am off and I can wait for this!!

(... I have no life... eh? LOL)
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:01 am

Ags,I read it yesterday on MSN news.

Tim, I read this a long time ago, and I heard it on a internet video, I will try to find it and link you.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:20 am

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 am

I have often thought that the gravitational pull emanating from black holes could be caused by parallel universes that are on the other side of them.. so i am definitely open to their existence..

I look forward to hearing Nasa's news!

Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:42 am

Yeah, I read that but it was not Nasa, it's just one astrophysicist who believes so but even he admits he doesn't have evidence to back up his claim... we'll just have to wait and see if he can prove it.
Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Solace wrote:I have often thought that the gravitational pull emanating from black holes could be caused by parallel universes that are on the other side of them.. so i am definitely open to their existence..

I look forward to hearing Nasa's news!

The way I look at it Princess, people are like black holes, or like suns, both black suns, and white suns. The gravitational pull is like the magnetic pull we exercise on each other. What goes in never comes out the same. Universes are also like people each a universe onto itself. I do not see parallel as a constant, because everything crosses itself at some point. I also do not take everything the scientist say as the only gospel, I try to make my own analysis to fit my own understanding. If I cannot find a metaphysical answer I tend to take it with a grain of salt. Basically I try not to reject anything but find an answer to suit my understanding.

You could be right Ags, I have to read it again.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Good way to see things Star! Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:42 pm

I actually believe in the multi-universe theory as it gives a great explanation for 'our' original big bang! Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next