The Atheist Experience...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Atheist Experience...

Post by Rockhopper on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 pm

The Atheist Experience is a channel out of Austin Texas. This is a clip from their show with a very odd Christian Apologist.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Re: The Atheist Experience...

Post by Lenzabi on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:17 pm

So many "Christians" confuse Atheists with other religious groups.

Ignorance seems to be encouraged by many of the priests and other "leaders" of these "flocks" of non-thinking "sheeple".

the lady calling in shows the sad state of many of the people in this country, easily swayed and confused by those who know more than them, as she cannot disengage her mind from putting some form of worshipping into the show as they as atheists do not only NOT believe in her churchs' view of a god, devil, and afterlife.

I am also surprised that such a show exists at all in Texas, a deep int he religious south state. But there needs to be the push back from folks like these two fellas to prevent total Theocratic control of regions, but if the US caves in, falls apart, etc, there will be people who would conduct "witch hunts" etc for real.

Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Yep Len, it surprised me too when I stumbled across the clip. With Texans being as religiously weird as they are.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Yeah of course it sounds like as a "College town", Austin is a isolated oasis in a desert of theocracy

Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 pm

A long time ago I didnt know anyone actually belived in the bible literally, so the first time i saw a video of someone saying he believed in Adam and Eve, Noas Ark, etc I thought it was a comedy channel and thought the guy was really good. (This guys good, youd almost think hes serious, these are the best comedians.)
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Where I live it's very secular and even most those who are religious here are not Literalists but believe that the Bible is a collection of alegories.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top