South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student

Go down

South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student  Empty South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student

Post by Stargate on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:25 am

This is a bit hard to watch. There was a video showing the police working in the gym, showing off how strong he is. I do not know what has happened to the video, some one moved it. Can they just move your videos?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student  Empty Re: South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student

Post by Stirky on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:27 am

I saw this on the news the other day, terrible!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student  Empty Re: South Carolina Cop Body Slams High School Student

Post by Stargate on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:37 am

Catherine wrote:I saw this on the news the other day, terrible!
Believe me, I woke up last night shouting on the top of my voice go away in my sleep. I went to sleep thinking what would I do if that was my daughter. Teens can be disruptive, every one knows that who has children, but he could have broken her neck.

This is becoming such a violent place to live.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:57 am

Absolutely awful that the police can get away with what they get away with!! That is no way to treat a person!!!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down