The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIL IS WEAK

+4
Rockhopper
Kaere
Solace
Rogue
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ISIL IS WEAK Empty ISIL IS WEAK

Post by Rogue Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:45 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

ISIL IS WEAK Empty Re: ISIL IS WEAK

Post by Solace Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:43 am

Hmm, very interesting!
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm

It's so weird... ISIL even has a magazine. A magazine. Sitting in terrorist dentist offices all over the world. And someone filled in half the crossword *pouts*
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:23 am

Not surprised, they are "terrorists" and if they don't frighten people they lose their strength.

When Russia hit them hard a few weeks ago they just dropped their guns and ran into the desert. They play on the instability of the area they are in by terrorising the local population. A bit like the neighbourhood bullies.

A lot is said about how "barbarous" they are especially from a cluster of "allies" that use torture, drop cluster bombs (that do more damage to civilians than the enemy) and spray a city with white phosphorus ignoring the civilians in there. White phosphorus is a fire that can't be put out and it burns people to the bone!

ISIS is just a mirror image of us.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 am

Only the stupid and ignorant are blaming their muslim neighbours for the terrorist attacks!

Thank you, Rogue, such an enlightening video!!! ....

I am trying to find this in Spanish and Italian, to share on facebook... but I can't seem to find a translation.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 am

I not sure if there's any translations available. I don't see any after doing a quick search.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 am

Pity, because people in other countries NEED to hear this guy talk!

I'll keep on searching Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:10 pm

So, once ISIL is taken down, I wonder, a resurgent AQ? or some new threat blown even more out of proportions to justify Tax money that could help people put towards more over-cost and wasteful M.I.C. concerns?
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Agartha wrote:I am trying to find this in Spanish and Italian, to share on facebook... but I can't seem to find a translation.

What you could do Ags is translate it yourself into both languages, record the audio and get some-one to over lay your voice on the video. Then re-post it to YT.

Yep Len, the MIC have got to have an enemy to justify their existence. And keep the dollars flowing into the trough.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:37 pm

the true War-Pigs sung about by Black Sabbath! I do find it interesting how it also all plays up to help shape the fear-craft that the Corporatocracy uses to control the masses with alternating doses of fear, paranoia, the toss out sports and other distractions such as celebrity decisions and behavior to keep the masses from getting to think clearly for a while, for if folks did get to settle down and think on things, they too would finally come o the conclusion of how they are being played on many levels.

That paychecks are shrinking with the inflation of prices for things
That women's rights are under attack
That the Poor are not the enemy
That the Fat Cats are robbing us of a fair share of wealth and our Democracy
and many other issues.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:29 pm

There is no test for stupidity Len. If there was about 98% of the Republicans would fail and about 60% of Democrats too.

In the Republican nominee circus there isn't one that I would ever vote for, they are thicker than piggy-pooh including he with the absurd hair style.

Endless wars, very Orwellian "War is Peace and Peace is War."

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:20 pm

I have been trying all sorts of ways to watch the video but it was taken down here.

I am going to risk going into exile, by saying, this, the problem is not with ISIS, it is about the economy. I think Tim hits the right nerve when he says, "if they don't frighten people they are out of business".

The economy is broken and the US and EU are loosing control. This is why the people are damped down, their refuge is to believe everything they hear from their governments. ISIS can never threaten the US, or EU, we have to follow the money trail to see who is paying for all that crap.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:40 pm

I found this copy on fb (probably was removed from youtube for copyright or something)

https://www.facebook.com/theprojecttv/videos/10153243154568441/?pnref=story

Will try to find a version for our non-fb peeps.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Thanks Kaere. Very Happy

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 pm

You can D/L a copy here. 30Mb.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 am

Thanks K, I was able to watch it.
I am almost willing to say, I do not buy the ISIL story, unless they are so big. Who are they? They cannot threaten the West? If they cannot threaten the West, then they must be the West. Why? The problem is the economy and as tragic as it is, people are being fooled.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Thanks K...... Rock, I don't really have time to translate all that! I'll wait for somebody else to do it... lol

Star, not everything is a conspiracy. I know we can't trust governments, but not everything is a false flag like in the movies. My personal opinion. Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:35 pm

I would love to think we deserve at least some truths, or authentic information so we do not always have to speculate.
Sorry Agy, I had a taste of working with governments. I used to work in the German television studio, and was able to watch how they manipulated the news. Around the table were most representative from segments of the societies. They twisted and turned everything, it keeps the public calm. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Stargate wrote:I would love to think we deserve at least some truths, or authentic information so we do not always have to speculate.

I think we do get truths, probably more often than we expect, but we can tend to be very sceptical after being let down so regularly. I do believe we still have alot of good journalists out there who still get their stories through the filters to us.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Its pretty hard when you lose trust, you get sort of caught up in split, especially if its repetitive as we have experienced. You can no longer trust the words "For the good of the people", just pushing it aside is not changing the way we live and die together on this whole planet. So we do the best we can.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next