The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White people are not human. Part 17

3 posters

Go down

White people are not human. Part 17 Empty White people are not human. Part 17

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 pm

This is very interesting because it is a series of videos. The best way to understand is to start at one, and follow them to the end.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

White people are not human. Part 17 Empty Re: White people are not human. Part 17

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 am

OMG! Some people need to invent alien intervention to feel better and  more superior! We have evolved from Africans, plenty of evidence for that and it was a slow process. The albino gene has nothing to do with a retrovirus that changed DNA! He is talking lots of rubbish and of course he just babblers without evidence. Where is his evidence? His research? When did this happen? What retrovirus it was? He doesn't explain anything.

The genes that led to depigmentation and thus light skin were already present in Sweden 8000 years ago (Genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2). Same with the gene that led to blue eyes: HERC2/OCA2

7000 years ago Spanish people had black skin and blue eyes: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v507/n7491/full/nature12960.html

And then you have the Yamnaya from the Ukraine and Russia that had already developed those genes. They came to Europe aprox 4500 years ago and bred tirelessly until their genes dominated us Europeans. 

So no, it was not a sudden change caused by aliens. They were genetic mutations that were happening to humans in the northern hemisphere.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

White people are not human. Part 17 Empty Re: White people are not human. Part 17

Post by Stirky Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 am

Yes just mutation due to environmental change, if you are living somewhere that is not so hot and sunny, then you do not need the dark pigmentation of your skin. Our bodies change and evolve to take this into account. Obviously this change took a while, but humans got there.
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:35 am

Ags, when I found this I stopped because this story is very prevalent in many German circles. I have had access to things in Germany that I could not imagine, partly because I am a metrologist. I think it would be from a point of education good to watch the whole series from 1 and the see what you think. There are somethings about Jews and Germans that a whole lot of people would be shocked to find out. The Germans at one point believed in the black sun, and fashioned the swastika as a symbol.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down