The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger

2 posters

Go down

CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger  Empty CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger

Post by Stargate Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 pm

I am not surprised they are finding something new, because if you find a Higgs Boson, you must find something to support it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger  Empty Re: CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger

Post by Lenzabi Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Better not touch that reset button Humanity.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger  Empty Re: CERN Scientists Say There Is Something Bigger

Post by Stargate Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:32 pm

You can't rely on them Lenny.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Stargate wrote:You can't rely on them Lenny.

Oh well, back to the drawing board and seeing how things come out differently.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 pm

I think the whole of this is madness, it does not make any sense to go back to the beginning, better to learn more about what we want to be.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Stargate wrote:I think the whole of this is madness, it does not make any sense to go back to the beginning, better to learn more about what we want to be.

Yes, but if they do that monkey thing and play with that switch, well, I have to get back and work with the others all over again to work on fixing the mess. not looking forwards to such a delay, but, if it happens, it happens, and restart. I will finish this vacation and get back to working out there in the Universe again. Just want to see more of the newer unfolding, no redos........
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum