How a Granite Block is Split...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:29 pm

No Kaere, this time I do not agree with you that it is known how they did it. I posses much more info than that. You have to admit if time played a role the video is quite foolish. I have gone through hundreds if not thousands of Egyptians past recorded history, and there is much more than this video. These Egyptians guys knew much more that we could ever dream of.

There is whole lot of info from people who can remember things of old, who are questioned and the results are stored away in some Nazi underground bunker. There are people who read the Sumerian text fluently, like we read English, the information would shock you and open your eyes at the same time.

Some of these videos are for wanna-bees (want to explain what they do not know)

To be honest K, for you to understand what I am telling you, you would have to visit some other places to get your info.

The ancient Egyptians got most of their knowledge from Sirius, and Saturn, all the symbols you see today are more from Saturn than any other planet, or sun.

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Then I leave you to what you believe Smile
avatar
Kaere

Posts : 24761
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:38 pm

@Kaere wrote:Then I leave you to what you believe Smile

Its not about what I believe K, its about your history and mine. I want to know the truth, I am really not about believing for ever, at some point I have to have proof. In that way I agree with Agy for wanting proof.
They seem to explain away everything, the only thing missing is for them to say I do not know.

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Rockhopper on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:13 pm

I am reminded of the records of the Romans building the Temple of Jupiter at Baalbek, Lebanon. It was a relatively modest building as far as Roman construction was concerned but it took 100 years to complete and there were around 13,000 men working on it over that time.

So the number of workers on the Pyramids seems to be reasonable.

Tim.
avatar
Rockhopper

Posts : 4207
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 74
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Agartha on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Kaere, great posts!! I agree with your line of thinking. There are things that still haven't been solved, like the Bermuda triangle for example, but the building of the pyramids has.

Star, I need proof, one way or another. You say you possess much more information, then share it so we can understand why you believe what you believe.

Rock, absolutely. Same with the European cathedrals: it took centuries to build them and lots of labourers.
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12428
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 am

Kaere, great posts!! I agree with your line of thinking. There are things that still haven't been solved, like the Bermuda triangle for example, but the building of the pyramids has. wrote:

OK ladies, I might be missing something, let me ask you both a question.
Do you know of any civilization that built a pyramid using the Egyptians method? I might have missed it, but, is there a modern pyramid at all?
I have come across people moving large blocks and stacking them, although not as large as the stones that built the pyramids. I have not come across another Pyramid built like the Egyptians.
How did these people line up the apex, to line up with stars and planets, they either did it spiritually, or with technology that was known then. We are just reaching those heights with telescopes, and satellites.

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Agartha on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:50 am

Nobody would spend time and money to build massive pyramids that have no use, hence nobody is building pyramids anymore. But we have modern architectural marvels that ancient Egyptians couldn't have built, like the Eiffel Tower, the Gherkin in London and some incredible bridges that ancient tools could have never built.

We have archaelogical evidence of how they pyramids were built, which Kaere posted already (tools, drawings, quarries, half worked stones, lists of workers, roads etc etc).

Star gazing was a big thing not just in Egypt, but all around the world hence many buildings were built aligned with stars (Stonehenge for example). Our ancestors were very clever people who knew mathematics, etc. To build the pyramids they would mark Ursae Minoris and Ursae Majoris, then mark the North in the middle and align the pyramids to them.




If you think they align like Orion, well, they are just in a diagonal line so that all three can be visible, nothing else nothing more. The date given by Cayce and Bauval (10,500 BC to align with Orion) is not true, the pyramids have been dated to be between 2660 and 3890 BC.

They also used specialized tools to achieve right angles etc, and those tools have been exacavated and replicated. There is no magic here, just clever hardworking ancient people.

avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12428
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:21 am

Well I am not sure the pyramids were built for nothing, I would have to guess the Egyptians we not thinking right, they just built incredible useless stone monsters that we have no clue what for.
As I know it they are still finding different reasons why they were built.
I think because we have no tools to show how the work was done everyone is speculating, also the present civilization hides a lot of information from the public although I do not know the real reason.

We have archaelogical evidence of how they pyramids were built, which Kaere posted already (tools, drawings, quarries, half worked stones, lists of workers, roads etc etc). wrote:

I think if we have never built one we can only speculate and calculate, no one seems to know why they were built.

But we have modern architectural marvels that ancient Egyptians couldn't have built, like the Eiffel Tower, the Gherkin in London and some incredible bridges that ancient tools could have never built. wrote:

How do you know they could not have built them, if they used copper tools and stone to build these giant buildings, what could stop them from anything?
Personally I think there is a lot of unknown to work with.


Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:22 am

It's known that the pyramids were built as tombs and monuments to the Pharoahs. A home for the afterlife as befits a King and God. That's about it. No speculation there. They wrote about why they built them, we do not have to guess. Same as monuments built for Chinese emperors or Mayan royal families.

They could not have built the Eiffel Tower, certain bridges, skyscrapers, etc. because they did not have steel. Steel is the only reason we have such tall buildings, it's the only material that can support such massive weights. Give it a google, check out some basics of engineering. They did not have the technology or knowledge required to produce it in the right way (and in the right quantities) to be able to create what we have created.


avatar
Kaere

Posts : 24761
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 am

so K, stones cannot be used to build tall structures?

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 am

Not a skyscraper.
avatar
Kaere

Posts : 24761
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 am

How would you know that, if you had the right technology, why not?

My question was how would you know that they could not build tall buildings with stones.
If you use the right Technology almost anything is possible.


Last edited by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 am

Your question doesn't make sense to me. Can you ask in a different way please?
avatar
Kaere

Posts : 24761
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Rockhopper on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:52 am

@Stargate wrote:Well I am not sure the pyramids were built for nothing, I would have to guess the Egyptians we not thinking right, they just built incredible useless stone monsters that we have no clue what for.


Star they were built as tombs for the Pharaohs. The size and extent was a reflection of the power and wealth the particular Pharaoh had.

@Stargate wrote:As I know it they are still finding different reasons why they were built.


That is speculation by fringe conspiracists.


@Stargate wrote:I think because we have no tools to show how the work was done everyone is speculating, also the present civilization hides a lot of information from the public although I do not know the real reason.


The tools are there Star and they are not copper, they are BRONZE! Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin with some other traces in it. It can be incredibly hard and sharp. The early Romans and Greeks used it for swords and shields. They would not have done so if it had been soft. Brass is a different alloy (copper/zinc) and is soft but tough.

The copper that the Egyptians used came from Cyprus and has traces of antimony in it. The tin came from modern Romania.


@Stargate wrote:I think if we have never built one we can only speculate and calculate, no one seems to know why they were built.

They were tombs for the Pharaohs Star, that's why the Pharaoh's bodies were put inside them.

Our ancestors were very much in tune with the natural world. As they were mostly grain farmers they needed to know when to plant the seed so that the harvest would arrive at the optimum time. They didn't have clocks to measure the passage of time but they used the movements of the celestial bodies. Thoes bodies moved like clockwork so they could be used to measure time.

Tim.


Last edited by Rockhopper on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rockhopper

Posts : 4207
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 74
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am

Although I question some of this stuff, this video goes to show scientist are still not sure of purpose.


Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:04 pm

I will post some videos where it shows that most pyramids were not tombs.

I am not denying some were used for tombs, I am saying Their knowledge were in many cases far superior to our modern day history.

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Agartha on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Oh I have watched that video years ago and it's about the Orion stars again which I have explained above: the pyramids and Orion do not match. Bauval became a billionaire selling fiction, that's what this video is about, sensationalist fiction. You get a drawing of Orion and superimpose it on the pyramids and you'll see they don't match.

I could post pics but you will not believe them anyway, just like we have shown you tools and yet you keep on saying there are not tools left from that time.
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12428
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

@Agartha wrote:Oh I have watched that video years ago and it's about the Orion stars again which I have explained above: the pyramids and Orion do not match. Bauval became a billionaire selling fiction, that's what this video is about, sensationalist fiction. You get a drawing of Orion and superimpose it on the pyramids and you'll see they don't match.

I could post pics but you will not believe them anyway, just like we have shown you tools and yet you keep on saying there are not tools left from that time.

I have not reached there yet where I believe the hand tools shown were used to build those pyramids. I cannot see men dragging stones of that size up to the top of a pyramid.

Ags, you say I have not given you anything to prove my point, but all you have given me is the same pictures to prove your point. I find so much contradictions in everyone speculating because either they cannot read the information correctly or they just don't know. As far as I am concerned the info is all over the place. at the other end information is passed on because we read it somewhere but do not really know if its authenticity, so many taking credit for others ideas.
To be honest, some of what I say is from my own observations and calculations, if I cannot find substantive proof, I use my own logic, or calculation.
I have not seen any proof yet that we present day humans are more intelligent than the ancient ones, but rather less intelligent.

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:08 pm

@Stargate wrote:How would you know that, if you had the right technology, why not?

My question was how would you know that they could not build tall buildings with stones.
If you use the right Technology almost anything is possible.

Just look at the cathedrals built with stone. They were quite tall (not skyscrapers as I'm talking about). It was found that after a point, the weight of them was causing them collapse and flying buttresses were invented to deal with it. Pretty soon a flying buttress would have to be entirely too big and unwieldy in order to hold up the sides of a building. Even now, there are medieval cathedrals that are standing but cracking under the weight in a pretty serious way, requiring modern technology to stop them from collapsing in on itself.

That is how I know. Because they tried.

You ever wonder why the large buildings of antiquity from all over the world were pyramids or pyramid shaped? Because at their very basic, they're just smoothed off piles of stone... a very stable, large, pile of stone. Nothing much graceful or difficult about it beyond how they faced it (the stones underneath were not so well fitted at all).
avatar
Kaere

Posts : 24761
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:22 pm

What you say makes sense, at a given point everything reverses. That does not change my argument K, almost anything is possible with the right technology, even stone skyscrapers.
I think the pyramid builders knew a lot more about earthquakes, I know because the pyramids are still standing.


You ever wonder why the large buildings of antiquity from all over the world were pyramids or pyramid shaped? Because at their very basic, they're just smoothed off piles of stone... a very stable, large, pile of stone. Nothing much graceful or difficult about it beyond how they faced it (the stones underneath were not so well fitted at all).  [/color]

Sorry K, I find the pile of stones done the way the Egyptians placed them, very complicated, difficult, and incredible.[/color]

Stargate

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum