How a Granite Block is Split...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: How a Granite Block is Split...

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:29 pm

I really cannot continue putting my energy into this discussion.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:36 pm

@Kaere wrote:I really cannot continue putting my energy into this discussion.

I am so sorry Kaere, I really enjoy these types of conversations, it helps me to look at where I am. I do admire you and Ags for taking it up. On the other side we have been at it for quite a while, so let me thank you, you are the best. Looking forward to the next one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:40 pm

I have to say I really do not enjoy these types of conversations... they make me agitated, unhappy, and drained and I will be doing my best in the future to just let people believe what they want to, even when the simple answer is so obvious to me. Lessons learned...
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:46 pm

@Kaere wrote:I have to say I really do not enjoy these types of conversations... they make me agitated, unhappy, and drained and I will be doing my best in the future to just let people believe what they want to, even when the simple answer is so obvious to me. Lessons learned...

O my goodness, I really hope I have not disappointed you, I really did not know you don't enjoy these types of discussions. I think I also have learnt something and will adjust to it. Please accept my apologies and go back to relaxing your self.
I still think you are the best.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Book: Evidence Of Ancient Machining Technology In Egypt

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:55 pm

Did Ancient Egypt Really Have Electricity?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Nikola Tesla - The secrets hidden in the pyramids of Egypt

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt

I have sent links to some information, just to show that there are many different sides to Egypt. We need to know the truth.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:51 pm

I have actually seen many things that were used by the Egyptians Star. There is nothing magical about it, they used cranes and levers with many workers. Some of the levers are still there in the Museum at Cairo.

I suggest a trip there to see for yourself Star. It's quite enlightening.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 am

Star, we know how they did things, it's not a mystery.

Now, your first video 'Lost ancient technology of Egypt' was done by the biggest scammer in the world: Foerster! Him and Pye made lots of money selling gullible people the idea of the elongated skulls from Paraca being alien! In the video it shows granite: Rock's video in the OP shows how they split granite blocks. Minute 1:04 shows the marks left by that technique!!! Have a look. How did they move those big stones and statues? The same Egyptians left us instructions (please note the man at the front wetting the sand, which is the technique they used, google it):

The lightbulb? Not such thing. First of all ancient Egyptians used torches to light the pitch black chambers and there is lots of black sooth to confirm that.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/297825

The ancient Egyptians left lots of evidence of them using oil lamps and even some receipts for wicks have been found. If they had electricity, why did they use oil lamps all the time? (as confirmed by years and years of black sooth in the chambers). The pyramids were used by the pharaos to show off, how comes they never depicted their incredible use of electricity to show off their powers?

And what's so special about the giant boxes? They had perfect angles because the Egyptians had their tools for that, which I posted yesterday. Foerster and Dunn are ridiculous when they say that 'scientists and engineers are confounded bout the techniques that went into building the pyramids' Engineers and scientists are not confounded and a team of qualified researchers showed how ancient tools and manpower can move large and heavy stones. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080328104302.htm

I don't see what's unexplainable or literally 'out of this world'. 
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:56 am

I didn't bother with the videos you posted Star. I have seen them before.

Always check the sources and the people who are posting such videos.
rationalwiki.org is a good place to start. They post info on scammers and conspiracists.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:19 am

Well I guess we have to leave it there, although I am a traveler and have visited many places in the world and seen for myself, I don't seem to share the same views as you do.
You explain everything yet I do not see anything you show me to contradict what I am saying.
I am not sure about anything, having to navigate through so much lies and cover up that shows up in so many places. I don't know a lot but I have an open mind and will try to keep it that way since there is so much to learn.
If you say this civilization is the only super civilization, I will have to accept your views, but I don't believe a lot of what I am told based on my experience.
I really don't think the scientist are correct in a lot of what they tell us, be it historical, political or what ever, I am sorry there is a lot of copy, cut, and paste, instead of simply truths so we can service and work towards a stable unit of existence.
The scientist are divided on the topic of Egypt, some are honest some are not.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:56 am

Three good pages on the subject Star.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Giza_pyramids

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Out-of-place_artifact

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Pseudoarchaeology

When some-one makes an outlandish claim, always check on the author. What are their qualifications and from where.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:38 am

We can agree to disagree then, Star.. nothing wrong with that. Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 pm

@Agartha wrote:We can agree to disagree then, Star.. nothing wrong with that. Very Happy
That we always can my sister. Smile

Tim, I am always grateful for your tips, although I honestly do not believe much of anything out there at the moment, you could say I have lost my trust. Smile

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 am

It's okay to disagree Star. That's what makes us all human!

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3