Presidential Elections (France)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presidential Elections (France)

Post by IceWendigo on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

I think elections are more oligarchic than truly  democratic, but for small talk purposes, my favourite candidate in the French Presidential election is François Asselineau.
Hes not your average corrupt puppet politician, and hes for exiting the EU, exiting the Euro and exiting NATO.
If you are a fan of the EU/supra-national-central-bank/NATO then dont worry, he had less than 1% in previous elections, the odds getting elected are, as tiny as, hum, as that of a single seat rebel fighter of defeating the Empire's Death Star.

IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Re: Presidential Elections (France)

Post by Rockhopper on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Agreed pretty much Ice. But he has a snowballs show in hell of getting in.

The worst one would be Marine le Pen, a Trumpy with a less absurd hair style.

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 am

Paix et Joie dans la Lumière de l'Esprit.
Vive la France

Venus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Ať žije vlast. Ať žije Česká Republika!

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:27 am

i came up with a solution
politicians should all be 14 yr old virgins with no experience and the dinosaurs should all be euthenized

barring that there is no hope
i am sick of seeing old ppl running anything anymore

and they just want to rape the 14 yr olds i want to see in power !

kill em all.

at 14 i had an organic garden in my parents back yard
while others were exploring sex i went home from high school to grow my own food in 1971

we need ab unch of intelligent kids who know growing food is the only really important actrivity and let them run congress parliment and the world
and just put down the aged rabid dogs

barring that a quick death is merciful for mankind
im tired of watching the slow decline.

this was why nuclear war in the 60s was a good idea
its quick, its over, and any survivors will grow food instead of selling dope at 7-11 for a living

im not polite im not political [same word]
im direct, i want human population down to about half a million but not slowly in a nanosecond

that my election campain

Venus

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:16 pm

- Red Five standing by.
- Lock S-foils in attack position...
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:53 pm

- We're passing through the magnetic field. Hold tight. Switch your deflectors on, double front.
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:20 pm

- I got a problem here...
- Eject!
- I can hold it...
- pull up!
- no Im alrig.. aggrhh
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 pm

lol...
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Porkins didnt make it, the Empire's on a roll. It looks like the Bankers Choice, Macron is on his way to a victory. He will crush France and flay the people and since the people who rely on the media for information will hate him for what he will do as is clear for anyone who bothered reading the GOPE, he will be replaced by another boy wonder that will be on the cover pages of every magazine in France a year before the next election and the people who rely on the media for information will vote again according to media coverage.
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:58 am

Le Pen the French last hope may be the odd ball, however we should by now know that her motivation is fueled by the Trump train. People are desperate for not only change, but some sort of anything that look like workable in the life they live. There is a breakdown across the entire world in terms of the political agenda and trust to politicians. The French is no exception, they have also created the present situation with the fight on terrorism, not to mention the problem with the EU. It is already known that the Brexit is a huge problem for other states.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 am

Looks like neither candidate is particularly popular...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/french-election-second-round-1.4090939
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 am

@Kaere wrote:Looks like neither candidate is particularly popular...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/french-election-second-round-1.4090939

I think people are not convinced that either of these two can change the feeling they have in their gut. The trend is now chose the right because they seem to have something, what kind of a thing it is they do not know.
I think we are in a time of change, but not in a time of knowing where to go.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm

imo Macron is a  Rothschild puppet. The deck is stacked in his favor, I hope Le Pen manages to win agaist all odds, I dont like her for various reasons but imo shes less worse.

(all this said, imo elections, by themselves, are not the solution)
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 am

I completely disagree: I hope Le Pen will loose, my grandparents talked incessantly about the evils of the nazis and fascists, they lived through their wicked ways, and I do not wish to see them in power again.

I hope Macron wins and we continue to live in a tolerant Europe, where minorities (as in ethnic, gay, religious etc) have the same rights as everybody else.

You may want to believe the Rothschild still hold a great power, but I don't, that conspiracy is at least a century old.

But hey, let's agree to disagree Very Happy
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 am

Yes i also agree to disagree Wink , your opinion is shared by many people so it is not uncommon, most of whom base their opinions on the Media, which makes influence over and control of the media so strategic. Wink
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 am

Well, before I tell you how I base my opinion, please tell me where you get your opinion from... seeing as it's not from the media.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 am

Books, interviews, declassified documents, archived documents(court transcripts, investigation reports), personal experience, personal research, etc.
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Thu May 04, 2017 9:47 am

@IceWendigo wrote:Books, interviews, declassified documents, archived documents(court transcripts, investigation reports),  personal experience, personal research, etc.

Well there you go, same as me! And with my own personal research I definitely back a NON-xenophobic fascist.

Having French friends also helped. One of them is a science teacher who tells me most academics are against Le Pen's idea of isolating France from the EU, as universities need foreign skilled people with their educated minds, or it will be a disaster. And I agree. I see this in the UK now even though Brexit has not even happened yet, many european professionals have left the UK and many of us are thinking of leaving.

Also, Marion Le Pen (her niece) said a couple of days ago (in a speech) the Front National will repel gay marriage if Marine is elected, and even though I am not gay I think this is a disgusting backwards move.

I am a very proud leftist, who advocates for EGALITÉ, FRATERNITÉ AND LIBERTÉ. for everybody regardless of nationality, gender, religion and colour.
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:22 am

hehe I consider myself extremely leftist/progressive but i will have to explain further when i have time to elaborate. Wink

I dont agree with many things in the FN (just in case) but I do oppose the European Union (Switzerland is not part of the EU, it doesnt prevent the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne from having tons of foreign students and doesnt prevent Switzerland from having international cooperation,  you dont have to be in the EU to have international cooperation, saying you are isolated from the world if not part of the EU is a non sequitur scare tactic imo, thats like saying theres no moon orbiting the earth for any country thats not part of the EU Wink  )

Last edited by IceWendigo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top