Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:19 pm

I like to talk about very deep spiritual things with others, mostly people just flap their jaws and I get better communications from nature and her creatures.

If more people DID spend time alone, they wouldn't have all those distractions that keep them disconnected.

Lot's Of Luck.

Curses, Invocations
Weird bate‑headed mongrels
I keep expecting one of you to rise
Large buxom obese queen
Garden hogs and loving veterans
Quaint cabbage saints
Shit hoarders and individualists
Drag strip officials
Tight tipped losers and
Lustful loving salesman
My militant dandies
All strange orders of monsters
Hot on the tail of the woodvine
We welcome you to our procession
Here come the Comedians
look at them smile
Watch them dance an Indian mile
Look at them gesture

How aplomb
So to gesture everyone Words dissemble Words be quick Words resemble walking sticks Plant them they will grow Watch them waver so I'll always be a word man Better then a bird man

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Kaere on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:22 pm

I like to talk about the same things VM and I do have conversations of these kinds, quite a lot. It's incredibly draining on me though, do you find it so? I have understandings of things that I feel way deep inside me but I cannot necessarily articulate them easily and so it's a lot of work for me.
Kaere
Kaere

Posts : 28104
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Agartha on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 pm

I cannot talk about certain things with the people I see everyday, they'd all think I'm mad!!!

This is why my dream is to, one day, live in a community of like minded people.........
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 14739
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:00 pm

 geek 

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rinoa on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:10 pm

I need alone time, that is how you connect to spirits and your higher self.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Smack bang in the middle of Ley Lines

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rinoa on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 pm

vision-master wrote:I like to talk about very deep spiritual things with others, mostly people just flap their jaws and I get better communications from nature and her creatures.

If more people DID spend time alone, they wouldn't have all those distractions that keep them disconnected.

Lot's Of Luck.

Curses, Invocations
Weird bate‑headed mongrels
I keep expecting one of you to rise
Large buxom obese queen
Garden hogs and loving veterans
Quaint cabbage saints
Shit hoarders and individualists
Drag strip officials
Tight tipped losers and
Lustful loving salesman
My militant dandies
All strange orders of monsters
Hot on the tail of the woodvine
We welcome you to our procession
Here come the Comedians
look at them smile
Watch them dance an Indian mile
Look at them gesture

How aplomb
So to gesture everyone Words dissemble Words be quick Words resemble walking sticks Plant them they will grow Watch them waver so I'll always be a word man Better then a bird man

I enjoy discussing spiritual subjects VM, after all that is why I joined forum in the first place, to discus and learn, it all helps with the spiritual journey I'm on.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Smack bang in the middle of Ley Lines

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rogue on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 pm

@Kaere wrote: I have understandings of things that I feel way deep inside me but I cannot necessarily articulate them easily and so it's a lot of work for me.

Yes I relate to this very much. I then get to the point of not discussing or elaborating. I can end up feeling I'm defending something that is very true to me and I don't hold any expection anyone else feels the same things.
Rogue
Rogue

Posts : 22802
Join date : 2014-06-12
Location : Wild West

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Marilyn7 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:31 pm

I enjoy alone time . I have I believe a very creative mind that requires alone time to ponder ......
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2014-06-19
Age : 45
Location : It's a secret ...Sshhh

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rockhopper on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 pm

@Marilyn7 wrote:I enjoy alone time . I have I believe a very creative mind that requires alone time to ponder ......

As do I. I try to spend at least some time alone with my thoughts each day.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Kaere on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:15 pm

@Rogue wrote:
@Kaere wrote: I have understandings of things that I feel way deep inside me but I cannot necessarily articulate them easily and so it's a lot of work for me.

Yes I relate to this very much. I then get to the point of not discussing or elaborating. I can end up feeling I'm defending something that is very true to me and I don't hold any  expection anyone else feels the same things.

Mmhmm... I hear ya. I dislike the whole aggressive 'show your work' feeling to it.
Kaere
Kaere

Posts : 28104
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rogue on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 am



Yes prove it, show me the research ...you must be nuts!!!
Rogue
Rogue

Posts : 22802
Join date : 2014-06-12
Location : Wild West

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by X on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 am

Lots of emphatic discussion happening here. Do you know what this planet would be like if the real leaders,the empath, would step forward and lead with the heart and not aggression?

well we can take a peak at what it would be like under this scenario...later a documentary for you all to view..from the animal world


X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Nami4444 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:19 am

I do lead with my heart...and I am an empath..Smile
Nami4444
Nami4444

Posts : 761
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Rinoa on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:19 am

Same here Nami  Very Happy 
Rinoa
Rinoa

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Smack bang in the middle of Ley Lines

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by X on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 am

Forgot to post the video I was talking about..will search tonight

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:34 am

@Nami4444 wrote:I do lead with my heart...and I am an empath..Smile

Just remember, we all have our opposite traits too.

Example:

Clinging vine = controller...

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy your 'alone time'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy your 'alone time'?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum