The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious sound is driving people insane

+4
X
Marilyn7
Mordae
Rogue
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mysterious sound is driving people insane - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious sound is driving people insane

Post by Nami4444 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 am

Mr.W wrote:I am in the belief that the quieter more emphatic person do tap into these frequencies...it makes them very caring people...,they feel more...which in most instances leads to high creativity....and with feeling more leads to more shielding and hiding...because it can be intense....these people hear differently...see differently...react differently.

The more noise for me the more I hear the silence and in that silence it speaks volumes to me and offers a deeper level of connection...you really have to open to your own subtle levels within self to open to the subtle layers in all. My learning to listen deeper beyond the surface levels of noise. So an earth humm when activating people to listen opens the real space within them to listen one with that humm..a vibration opens up either an alignment or a gap..its the space in between that either links you or seperates you. And much of what you shared comes into the nature of all this as an empath and how we relate to others.

they are people that truly care...and don't fake it

I can spot them by the music they play,..just sayinl
Nami4444
Nami4444

Back to top Go down

Mysterious sound is driving people insane - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious sound is driving people insane

Post by Rockhopper Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:35 am

A buzzing sound is a sawtooth wave and is generally caused by machinery.

A hum is a sine wave and can be caused by electricity or similar.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 am

Last fews days it has been rather loud ..very annoying .
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by X Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 am

Start playing music without thinking of your choices...then..go back...and listen to the words spoken by your subconscious..

or just an ability to pick up earth vibes

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

I generally pick up what sounds like white noise when spirit is talking to me, for some reason it only happens in my left ear, but noises can really annoy me.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:19 pm

My ear detect more than normal humans, when tested for hearing, I was able to detect at least 10 or more levels above and then below normal. and in between, LOL! the Army tester got frustrated with how long we were testing me that he finally said "Geddahellouddaheer"

I am near the spots in southern WV no annoyance for em here..
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum