So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Do you know what COULD have happened?

Discuss...

Earth Dodged Massive Solar Storm In 2012 That Could Have Wiped Out Power Grid

Updated 11:59 AM EDT, Sun Jul 27 2014

An extreme solar storm in July 2012 just missed Earth's atmosphere, and we're all lucky it did, as it could have seriously damaged the planet's electric power sources, according to University of Colorado scientist Daniel Baker.

"If it had hit, we would still be picking up the pieces," Baker told NASA.


http://talkingpointsmemo.com/idealab/2012-extreme-solar-storm

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Well...thats true.....but there was a cosmic wave from That time frame that changed everyone....some are feeling the affects slower than others....some it affected instantly.

and nobody can deny the new mentality of this planets population right now....people can see through lies...hate and deceitful motives....or agendas.

The criminals masked as do gooders are all coming fully visible....and that means the people we choose for power will be hugely différent from past leaders....of course this wont happen overnight....it will take at least a couple of decades to fully realize the implications of this....new energy

good comes out of the closet...while evil...runs...and hides...

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Agreed, except some refused to listen?

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Agartha on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Well, the doom and end of the world in 2012 was a fake.......people just spreading their own miscalculations and making money  with it.

This solar flare was a Carrington event and it wouldn't have wiped us off, but it would have created an incredible mess which would probably still not be fixed completely by now.

Many would have died as a consequence of all communications being down, transport, electricity....people in big cities would have had the biggest number of victims.......but we wouldn't have been exterminated like in the Mayan predictions.

 Very Happy
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12727
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 pm

They are the ones whom follow the leader...they will follow the new leaders...of the future..or.
fade out

its like dumb fashions..that are so dumb...they are dumb....but yet people line up for days to get it

ever wonder why we do that?

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:54 pm

That was a réponse to vm...oops

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:57 pm

@Agartha wrote:Well, the doom and end of the world in 2012 was a fake.......people just spreading their own miscalculations and making money  with it.

This solar flare was a Carrington event and it wouldn't have wiped us off, but it would have created an incredible mess which would probably still not be fixed completely by now.

Many would have died as a consequence of all communications being down, transport, electricity....people in big cities would have had the biggest number of victims.......but we wouldn't have been exterminated like in the Mayan predictions.

 Very Happy

no..i think people misunderstood the message of 2012...it was not an earth polar flip..or catastrophe...it was a mental polar flip of the species who's destiny It was/is...to ruin the planet

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 pm

@Agartha wrote:Well, the doom and end of the world in 2012 was a fake.......people just spreading their own miscalculations and making money  with it.

This solar flare was a Carrington event and it wouldn't have wiped us off, but it would have created an incredible mess which would probably still not be fixed completely by now.

Many would have died as a consequence of all communications being down, transport, electricity....people in big cities would have had the biggest number of victims.......but we wouldn't have been exterminated like in the Mayan predictions.

 Very Happy

Civilization would be over, without power modern humans would perish.

No water
No food
No fuel
No heat
No medical

Food shelves would be wiped clean within 3 days max.

The Military would BLOCK ALL ROADS so city people could NOT escape - fact!

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Without power...65% would surely perish...dont count this out yet

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Agartha on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Mr.W wrote:
no..i think people misunderstood the message of 2012...it was not an earth polar flip..or catastrophe...it was a mental polar flip of the species who's destiny It was/is...to ruin the planet

Maybe you are right, it could be..........but most believed it was like in that silly movie and sought refuge in mountains and followed crazy guys who 'knew' what was coming! LOL

vision-master wrote:
Civilization would be over, without power modern humans would perish.

No water
No food
No fuel
No heat
No medical

Food shelves would be wiped clean within 3 days max.

The Military would BLOCK ALL ROADS so city people could NOT escape - fact!

The world as we know it would have ended? Yes
Millions would have died in big cities? Yes

But we would still be here now.
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12727
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Not many followed crazy guys...less than.01%...lol

total wipe out of all above ground life.....is imminent...

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 pm

@Agartha wrote:
Mr.W wrote:
no..i think people misunderstood the message of 2012...it was not an earth polar flip..or catastrophe...it was a mental polar flip of the species who's destiny It was/is...to ruin the planet

Maybe you are right, it could be..........but most believed it was like in that silly movie and sought refuge in mountains and followed crazy guys who 'knew' what was coming! LOL

vision-master wrote:
Civilization would be over, without power modern humans would perish.

No water
No food
No fuel
No heat
No medical

Food shelves would be wiped clean within 3 days max.

The Military would BLOCK ALL ROADS so city people could NOT escape - fact!

The world as we know it would have ended? Yes
Millions would have died in big cities? Yes

But we would still be here now.

How would you have survived?

I have a doomstead, remember?



Fresh water less than 200 ft away.

Wood for heating and cooking

Hunting rile with 200 rounds ammo.

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm

As long as clams survive..i survive!

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Mr.W wrote:As long as clams survive..i survive!

Yes, big city people without a hideaway would be screwed.

People could have walked out of the hurricane Katrina mess, yet the police blocked the only access road out - fact.

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Really??

show me?

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Agartha on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 pm

I don't live in a big city. I got the forest nearby (with streams) and a rented allotment with veggies. I live 15 minutes walk to the sea: fishing.

But those in big cities, yes......would have died.
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12727
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by X on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Nice!

any clams There?

X

Posts : 3693
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Agartha on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Never seen clams, no.........but as my dad is fishing obsessed he'll make me find out.......you'll see!
hahaha
avatar
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 12727
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm

@Agartha wrote:I don't live in a big city. I got the forest nearby (with streams) and a rented allotment with veggies. I live 15 minutes walk to the sea: fishing.

But those in big cities, yes......would have died.

You would be hanged for stealing food from the King's land. lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Lenzabi on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Out here in a place rich in wild game, just need a bow or rifle or shotgun. farms abound, and we even get Morels each spring. However as we do get water from the municipal supply, our hill w/o water means fetching it the hard way.

But yes, the end of a cycle is all 2012 was about, not the end of all.

I wonder how much longer before all those bunker-heads have to start eating all those MREs before they have to be thrown away? Better not eat the candy bar first though, it contains the laxative to get rid of the meal that plugs up in your guts, LOL!  Razz 

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods

Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
avatar
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2299
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: So 2012 was a fake, eh?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum