So this is America?

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm

I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 pm

@Stargate wrote:I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

But our pineal gland is singular.

Hence the TRINITY...

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

But our pineal gland is singular.

Hence the TRINITY...

Are you saying the pineal eye is singular because it produces black light? As I see it the Trinity is twilight, are you saying the third eye is the reflection of the bright light?

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm

@Stargate wrote:
Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

But our pineal gland is singular.

Hence the TRINITY...

Are you saying the pineal eye is singular because it produces black light? As I see it the Trinity is twilight, are you saying the third eye is the reflection of the bright light?

No, it doesn't have a dual nature.

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:
Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

But our pineal gland is singular.

Hence the TRINITY...

Are you saying the pineal eye is singular because it produces black light? As I see it the Trinity is twilight, are you saying the third eye is the reflection of the bright light?

No, it doesn't have a dual nature.

You have my attention Omega, although we might have to start a new thread, however how can you experience a one dimentional pheno!enon in a three dimentional body?

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

@Stargate wrote:
Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:
Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:I get your point Omega, love comes with hate, other that that no expression. The dark side is a matter of the reflective bright side.

But our pineal gland is singular.

Hence the TRINITY...

Are you saying the pineal eye is singular because it produces black light? As I see it the Trinity is twilight, are you saying the third eye is the reflection of the bright light?

No, it doesn't have a dual nature.

You have my attention Omega, although we might have to start a new thread, however how can you experience a one dimentional pheno!enon in a three dimentional body?

lol - Father, Son and Holy Ghost

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Ken McClellan on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:39 pm

And which do you suggest is perceived by the pineal?
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 65
Location : Stafford, VA

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:41 pm

@Ken McClellan wrote:And which do you suggest is perceived by the pineal?

That white (holy) smoke from the Vatican when a new pope is selected Razz

Up in smoke ken.

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Father, Son and Holy Ghost

So this is America? - Page 11 30wbi8m

Live, Death, Spirit and Flesh....

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Is life and death not one and the same? I asked you who was Holly ghost, you seem to have left out the intraverted female force and substituted it with Holy Ghost.

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Ken McClellan on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 pm

From my book:

I do not wish to reengage the old debate over the Filioque clause, because it was just one more example of Christianity's leadership deciding the best way to have a divine mystery is to defy common sense and the laws of Nature. Where humanity for thousands of years had remembered a family divine with a Father, a Mother and a Son – Church Fathers beginning with Augustine chose to postulate an all-male
Trinity where Father and Son somehow generated a third male!  Such is the thinking of men trying too hard to avoid women.


-- The Last Byzantine
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 65
Location : Stafford, VA

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:24 pm

@Ken McClellan wrote:From my book:

I do not wish to reengage the old debate over the Filioque clause, because it was just one more example of Christianity's leadership deciding the best way to have a divine mystery is to defy common sense and the laws of Nature. Where humanity for thousands of years had remembered a family divine with a Father, a Mother and a Son – Church Fathers beginning with Augustine chose to postulate an all-male
Trinity where Father and Son somehow generated a third male!  Such is the thinking of men trying too hard to avoid women.


-- The Last Byzantine

This is percicely my question to Omega, who is the Holy Ghost, what is the use if there is no opposite force. To me the pineal eye is the eye we use to see in the spirit world. I did not know you wrote a book, is it on the market?

Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Rockhopper on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 am

I've been pondering again. I suspect that with the Hispanics pouring across the border and the ex-pat Chinese dropping in, the White, Protestant Men of Property will be a minority within a generation and they are finding that scary. Desperately trying to hold onto power.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Ken McClellan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 am

is it on the market?

Kindle or used. Amazon or ABEBOOKS.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Posts : 213
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 65
Location : Stafford, VA

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:12 am

@Stargate wrote:
@Ken McClellan wrote:From my book:

I do not wish to reengage the old debate over the Filioque clause, because it was just one more example of Christianity's leadership deciding the best way to have a divine mystery is to defy common sense and the laws of Nature. Where humanity for thousands of years had remembered a family divine with a Father, a Mother and a Son – Church Fathers beginning with Augustine chose to postulate an all-male
Trinity where Father and Son somehow generated a third male!  Such is the thinking of men trying too hard to avoid women.


-- The Last Byzantine

This is percicely my question to Omega, who is the Holy Ghost, what is the use if there is no opposite force. To me the pineal eye is the eye we use to see in the spirit world. I did not know you wrote a book, is it on the market?

It's that white smoke. Very Happy

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

The holy ghost is death?

Holy Smokes!

Is that black smoke coming from the Sistine Chapel at the Vatican? One of the most famous traditions of the papal succession ritual is the appearance of smoke from the chimney of the conclave room. The eligible cardinals conduct a secret ballot until someone receives a vote of two-thirds plus one. The ballots are burned after each vote. Black smoke (straw is mixed with the ballots) indicates a failed ballot, white smoke means a new pope has been elected. Since the cardinals meet in isolation, it's the only way to inform the public about the proceedings.

During the coronation of a new Pope, flax is burned and the words Sic transit gloria mundi, "Thus passes the glory of the world," are recited. It's meant to represent the temporary nature of earthly glory. Popes come and go, but the papacy, one of the world's enduring institutions, continues to provide spiritual guidance to over a billion Catholics.

http://italian.about.com/library/weekly/aa050901a.htm


Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Stargate on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:28 am

Ω wrote:
@Stargate wrote:
@Ken McClellan wrote:From my book:

I do not wish to reengage the old debate over the Filioque clause, because it was just one more example of Christianity's leadership deciding the best way to have a divine mystery is to defy common sense and the laws of Nature. Where humanity for thousands of years had remembered a family divine with a Father, a Mother and a Son – Church Fathers beginning with Augustine chose to postulate an all-male
Trinity where Father and Son somehow generated a third male!  Such is the thinking of men trying too hard to avoid women.


-- The Last Byzantine

This is percicely my question to Omega, who is the Holy Ghost, what is the use if there is no opposite force. To me the pineal eye is the eye we use to see in the spirit world. I did not know you wrote a book, is it on the market?

It's that white smoke. Very Happy

I get the feeling you are laughing Omega, because that's what I am doing. Are you?


Stargate

Posts : 2013
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 pm


Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

So this is America? - Page 11 Empty Re: So this is America?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum