The Accident (RPG)

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Accident (RPG)

Post by IceWendigo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 pm

~You are invited to a little role playing game thread~

Genre: Horror

Setting: In modern times, the events take place somewhere in a forested mountainous region of Vermont in early autumn. It is in the early evening and the night is just a bit chilly.

You (Character): Are just a relatively ordinary person, unarmed.

You were invited to the remote cottage of Mr. Earnest Galbraith, someone you have met years ago. A letter informed you of his passing, and that you were mentioned in his will along with other people, apparently. Mr. Galbraith was a relatively secluded man without a family or heirs. He was a collector of art and ancient relics, and some of these valuable items have been set aside for you. You didnt know him personally and didnt even like him to be honest, but you estimate a single piece of art, which you could quickly resell, could be well worth the time. The letter you have received instructed you to meet up in a café of a small town where a minivan was to take you and other guests to the Galbraith estate...

If you are interested, let me know. When you are not active/available, I will assume your character is unconscious, sleeping, staying put or hiding, depending on your characters last actions, the events and situation. If players are available, I will probably start (giving details on the scene and events) tomorrow (Friday 22nd).

Cast:
You can choose a character name and an ordinary description with clothing

Kaere: as  Katharine  (long auburn hair, dark grey jeans and a white cashmere sweater)
Marilyn: as  Heather  (long blonde hair, blue jeans and a black top)
Rogue: as  Jimmy  (tall dark haired fellow in jeans with a brown Swandri jacket )

Mansion Map:

Last edited by IceWendigo on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 15 times in total
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Accident (RPG)

Post by Kaere on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:07 pm

I'll play Smile
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Great Smile
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:41 pm

On the way to the Cafe to await further instructions and will sip sip sip coffee until advised . Smile
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Great! there's still room in the minivan for more guests
(The adventure will start out with the guests in the minivan on their way to the Galbraith estate)
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Stop the Bus!! Stop the bus!! Rogue wants to get on...
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Great! Just tell me your character's name and a short description (of what the others see when they see you sitting beside them in the minivan).
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Hmm... I was always rubbish at thinking up names lol

I'll be Katharine Mullane, a woman on the shorter side of things... when the others see me they will notice my long auburn hair up in a casual twist, my green eyes, and that I have a few freckles across the bridge of my nose. I'm wearing dark grey jeans, and a white lightweight cashmere type sweater, and Doc Marten style shoes. I'm not particularly noticeable or loud and will blend in with the group easily and quietly.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:10 pm

I will be Heather Monroe . I have long blonde hair  and will be wearing blue jeans and a black top and I will be carrying a small backpack . Smile
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi all, Jimmy Jovan here. I dip my head to each of you and flash a big smile.

Underneath the stubble, the unkempt dark hair and the ruddy complexion appears to be the memory of a six foot athletic stature of good looks and fine upbringing.

I throw my well-worn backpack under the seat and I lounge half lying across the seat.

Jimmys clothes are old and worn like his backpack, but they appear to have once been expensive quality threads.

I fidget with my jeans pockets and then at my thick dark brown Swandri jacket. I pull out a white iphone and curse at the battery being low. I blush and mutter an apology.

Theres something just a little unnerving about Jimmy.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 pm

You are now in the minivan on its way to the Galbraith Estate. The driver is a casually dressed middle age man with grey salt and pepper hair. Sitting beside him in front is the Attorney that contacted you, somewhat reserved and formally dressed, with glasses and carrying a metal briefcase. Katharine and Heather, in their late 20s are sitting in the middle while Jimmy who appears to be in his early 30s despite his rugged look is sitting in the back with another passenger that was quick to get asleep.

The minivan is now on a country side road heading for the forested hills...
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Jimmy grows pensive, is that a forest?
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:24 pm

(*whispers* are we supposed to wait or can we chit chat or ???)
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm

(Yes you can chit chat with the others as much as you want, anything you think your character might say given the situation is good)

The minivan is now moving along a pitch black road winding through the forest

Mr Delano, the Attorney, turns his head around for a second then explains:

"As you know from the invitation, each of you has inherited valuable items from mr Galbraith's art collection. However, since mr Galbraith had no heirs, I have confidential instructions to select one of you, as the sole inheritor of the other assets, estate and foreign accounts. I have already prepared one envelope with all the documents for each of you, and by tomorrow evening one of you will sign and be the new owner of the Galbraith Estate."
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Thanks Delano, I look foward to signing tomorrow.

Jimmy smirks slyly then quickly recoils realising this is not the time to show his arrogance. He knows that has already got him in to most of his troubles in the past. Jimmy knows he needs to win this inheritance, his life actually depends on it.

Hey bus driver... is this a good time to stop the bus and let these fine ladies stretch their legs in the forest? They must be getting tired just sitting here bouncing around on these hard seats with this bumpy old road. Lets stop the bus up here.

Hoping the bus driver takes his suggestion, Jimmy starts to wonder who this character sleeping next to him is.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:49 pm

The Bus driver looks at you in the rear view mirror and says

We should be there in a few minutes
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Jimmy nods, no longer smiling.

Jimmy feels thrawted. His anxiety rises. He knows the witch in the forest can help him secure the inheritance. Shes probably going to enjoy Katharine and Heather.

Last edited by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Heather seams lost in her thoughts looking at the road up ahead, while Katharine is looking at the dark forest through the side window and appears a bit anxious too.

Delano the Attorney mumbles "oh I forgot"

Last edited by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Oh you forgot!!

Jimmy screams out through his growing anxiety. oops *blushes* as he remembers he needs to control himself
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Katharine will have more to say later but in the meantime continues to gaze out into the forest, subconsciously drumming her fingers on her thigh to a beat only she can hear.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top