The Accident (RPG)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Accident (RPG)

Post by Rogue on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

Jimmy stands back with his mouth ajar..

That... that creature... that.. whatever it is... thats what I saw flying outside the window earlier... do you recognise it Kath?

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 am

Ayup... *shudders* but I think the one I saw was about three times the size.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Feeling a bit scared to be alone I once again venture down into the basement . Was I scared or just intrigued by Jimmys muscular body ? (Lol) Ok..focus.. (lol) As I enter the newly found laboratory I recoil at the sight of the objects suspended in the jars . I see what Kat and Jimmy are lookng at and it reinforces the fact that we are in deep trouble .  "What the hell is this place ?" I pickup tense energy from Katherine as soon as she sees me  and instinctively I walk towards Jimmy . I still have the fireplace poker and have no intention of putting it down anytime soon .  "I think its time to find Bruce and make him talk ."
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:47 pm

@IceWendigo wrote:The door unlocks and opens into some sort of laboratory. One shelf holds Jars of liquid that contain small animals, strange mushrooms and organs suspended in yellowish or greenish liquids. Another shelf contains jars with flowers or powders. On a desk are 3 jars, 2 of them contain a something like organic ooze and one contains something that looks like a pile of plant parts. At a glace it appears to be composed of of pine cone with leaves and a flower and some small twigs.
Close examination of this Jar:
Your hairs rise with a shiver as you realize that the pile of plant parts is in fact a strange wasp like alien insect creature, almost the size of a hand, the head looks halfway between a flower and a sea anemone with many small tentacles, its wings look like tree leaves, its abdomen looks like a pine cone and its legs look like thorny twigs.

Top Drawer:
Contains pincers, a syringe with several vials or green liquid

Bottom Drawer:
contains a book: Galbraith's Journal
Excerpts from Ernest Galbraith's Journal.
====
March, 15th
The demonic Stygian serum that has magnified my vitality over all these years is starting to loose its potency. I need more frequent doses, monthly doses now barely suffice. I have discovered that the serum violently reacts in the presence of certain chemicals.

May 4th
I have finally obtained the Demon Seed. It may prove invaluable for the Assimilate Other ritual.

June 21st
I have experimented with a Stygian specimen to confirm what I suspected. Bleach causes demonic Stygian flesh to dissolve. It might have been useful as a protective measure to repel uncontrollable demons. Unfortunately exposition to mere vapors from the bleach during the experiments caused my skin to react. I have developed painful rashes and my skin is almost burned. I cant seek medical assistance from an hospital obviously. I was fortunate to discover this by accident with a sample instead of experiencing it myself. I have instructed Cecilia to avoid using any bleach henceforth.  

July 18th
As the time draws near, I fear the Assimilate Other ceremony could be jeopardized if only one sacrifice is offered. The Walker in the Other Wood's hunger must be appeased while I consume and absorb my victim, otherwise the Demon God could devour us both. I shall instruct Delano to find two more guests.

August 11th
Delano is preparing the legal documents that will ensure that the selected victim that I will consume during the Assimilate Other ritual, my newly rejuvenated skin and identity, inherits the Estate.

"We don't have to make Bruce say anything," Kat gestures with the journal entries. "It's all here... I suggest none of us goes anywhere without a bottle of bleach with them. As for that... perhaps a little precautionary exposure to bleach could let us know if any of us have been compromised."
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Yes Kath we all need to get the bleach and make sure we have it close at all times. Wish we had some spray bottles for it....

You know... we just might need Bruce and Delano to take a walk out in the woods for us... you know.. take our place!

Bloody Galbraith, I still can't believe he would do this to us.

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Spray bottles... spray bottles...

"Heather?? Do you have any pump hairspray in your backpack? Do you remember seeing anything like that in the bathroom? Maybe there's something in the maid's room... or maybe there's a pesticide thingy down here hidden in the basement..."

Kat's mind is ticking over quickly now...

Kat takes the syringe and tosses it behind the books in the other room... not where it's expected to be and danged inaccessible now too... but we know where it is if necessary.

Blast and Botheration to all Amateur Anthropologists!!

...I think I'll pursue an Astrophysics Degree when this is all done.

Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm

*Kat whispers*

Have we all been poisoned by nerve gas or something? I'm just checking Very Happy
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 pm

I've just been lost in my thoughts sorry. I'm not ready for my demise. Heather seems to be totally out to it... do you think she is the chosen one? ...and you and I are food for the walker... OMG!! I've got to stop my mind working overtime...

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 pm

No one will be demising lol... I hope!

I don't want to be a pie!!
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Sorry guys I got lost in the attic . There is nothing up there but spiders .*shivers* I checked my bag , no hairspray but I did have a little bottle of pump body spray . I emptied it and we can use the bottle . I'm thinking of making a run for it ..straight down the road come sun up .
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:30 am

"Running sounds good... I can do running lol"

"First though... come upstairs with me... we're going to go rifle through the office and the master bedroom."

Kat hefts an axe and the shield and gives Jimmy the other axe. Heather seems quite capable with the fireplace poker. The three work their way up the stairs and find themselves standing in front of Mr. Galbraith's rooms... they decide to try the bedroom first. Kat reaches forward and turns the bedroom doorknob, gives a push, and lets the door swing open...
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:58 am

@Kaere wrote: Kat reaches forward and turns the bedroom doorknob, gives a push, and lets the door swing open...

Jimmy trembles just slightly as Katharine lets the door begin to open. He suddenly has chills and a horrible vision in his head...
Spoiler:

Should we...?

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:27 am

@Rogue wrote:Jimmy trembles just slightly as Katharine lets the door begin to open. He suddenly has chills and a horrible vision in his head...
Spoiler:

Should we...?

Ohhhh yes!
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:16 pm

I am standing behind Katherine and Jimmy and I keep checking behind us . I keep feeling like we are being watched and it is more than freaking me out .
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Hmmm... something watching us, hey? We could give whatever it is something to watch...

Does anyone know any magic tricks?

Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:38 am

Jimmy takes a deep breath and exhales. He takes another deep breath and, waves his hand towards the door...

Abracadabra!!

Jimmy pushes the door wide open...

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 am

Spoiler:

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 am

That can't be good.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 am

Jimmy shields his eyes with his arm and his athletic torso shields Katharine. As the explosion subsides they look into a room totally destroyed and strewn with bodies... is the hell of this house finally over...

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 am

Kat coughs and sneezes and then peeps around Jimmy's side to take in the destruction...

..."sweet sugar on a stick...", she whispers...
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top