The Accident (RPG)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Accident (RPG)

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Delano turns his head a bit then leans towards the driver and tells him "we may have errands to do" then opens his briefcase and deposits an envelope drawn from an interior pocket of his vest.

The driver replies "Sure, no problem." then raises his voice to address everyone while quickly looking at Jimmy in the rear view mirror

"We're almost there, its just around the... "
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Total Darkness
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:22 pm

You are confused and disoriented... you are slowly coming to your senses. You are, where? Its dark, confined, you hear a faint moan of pain nearby, you are in a minivan, it all happened so fast... ...The minivan turned abruptly, skidded, rolled in a ditch and crashed into a tree. The other passengers are either unconscious or dazed and slowly coming around.

Last edited by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:23 pm

*gulp* Why'd he look at me? Jimmy thinks.

Jimmy ruffles round in the dark into his backpack and pulls out iphone for light and braces himself to the seat in a rather uncomfortable position.

Last edited by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Jimmy is the first to come to his senses, though a bump to the head may have caused confusion or commotion, he might even relapse or faint at any moment. ...and Delano moans in pain, the other passengers all appear unconscious
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:56 pm

"Nnnnnngh" Katharine moans quietly to herself. "Some driver, psh".

After a quick check for broken bones, Katharine decides she's none the worse for wear but this headache is going to take awhile to get over. Suddenly remembering, she checks her back pocket... *phew* still safe and sound. She removes a small zippo and sparks a light... it's blinding in the darkness but after a moment she can see the stressed out face of Jimmy (I think that was his name?) and he quickly makes a movement with his hand as if to keep something out of sight. He's alright, if not perhaps a little skittish... too much sugar probably hehe.

Katharine can only hear one other person, Mr. Delano, and she calls out through the dark to see if he's okay. Seems to be but who can tell in the dark?

"Well" says she. "This is quite a pickle, innit?".

Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Delano is cursing and moaning a bit while frantically chucking documents back in his briefcase. The driver is motionless. Jimmy signals hes ok but hes more shaken than he wants to show. Heather is out but looks ok in the light of Katharine's Zippo, shes might just be unconscious.

Last edited by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by IceWendigo on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Delano comes around, tries to turn towards Katharine

"Whh, hu What?

Oh my hip and my knee hurt...  ..Think Im ok.
My briefcase, the corner of my briefcase is wet, I think it flew around during the crash..."

He turns to look at the driver and squints and his face changes to a confused expression

Ha, George? Are you ok?... oh that doesnt look.. ohh...shhh

Half his face is... what the... hes.. hes dead!

~Im off to bed.... To be Continued...~
IceWendigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Hey Delano.. the driver okay?

Jimmy suspects the answer is not good. He his forehead into the palm of his hand and notices a square shape on the floor below him. Is that an envelope? He leans down and scatches the floor, and quickly grasps a corner of it and pops it in his jacket. Its so dark down here, no one saw. phew!
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Katharine, you okay? Whats going on down there?

Jimmy finally notices Katharines true beauty as she flashes the lighter on from time to time. Was that a little smile she flicked me. Awww.. probably not
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:57 pm

(Heh, I am loving this game/story thingy... and not just cause handsome fellas think my character is a cutie Very Happy but I'm waiting til tomorrow to write so I'm fresh and full of ideas)
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm

(But... it is your tomorrow for me)
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:40 am

Good lord! I must have dozed off.

Jimmy rubs his eyes with both fists. He's been out to it well and truly. He realises he has a few bumps and bruises, but he's intact. This must be a sign of good things to come, he sleepily muses.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Katharine is still trying to get ahold on her surroundings and not set her hair on fire in the process *flick goes the lighter*

Gradually her mind starts ticking over properly. Everyone seems okay, Delano has minor injuries but he's not going to be very mobile... Heather is still unconscious, well that can't be good but at least she won't be getting into any trouble, Jimmy is the strongest of all of us at the moment, perhaps he can get a door or window open... we can't sit here forever, we need help. Think, woman, think...

Wait... did you say the driver is DEAD?

Katharine moves quickly to the front of the vehicle and sparks a light on the situation... what she sees turns her stomach. George the Driver, his face crushed on one side, eyes peering sightlessly as his body slumps in the seat. She turns sharply to face Delano and sees his face pale... she looks down to see a red wetness on the corner of his briefcase. They look up and their eyes lock as they both realize exactly how dear George died.

Katharine lets her thumb off the lighter switch and the vehicle is plunged back into darkness.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 pm

*shivers*

"I just can't shake this feeling that something... is watching us, examining..."

Katharine peers out towards the forest and imagines she sees movement in the darkness just beyond the edge of trees.
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 pm

My eyes flutter open and I feel dizzy . As I try to sit up I realize we had been in an accident . I touch my head and hot sticky blood coats my fingers . I reach down and feel my backpack sitting next to my leg and in the dark pad it ..yes my pistol is still there and I relax . Everyone seems to have fallen asleep because the sound of their steady breathing fills the van . Where the heck are we I wonder and then I drift back out .
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Jimmy sees Katharine moving about and thinks to join her.

Hey Katharine, my phone light is dead, can you flick your lighter and I'll come down and join you. We need to work together, looks like its only you and me still okay.

Jimmy stands up and finds the aisle. He waits for Katharine to flick him a light. Jimmy suddenly wishes he had a cigarette.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Something wakes me up and I see movement . I reach into my backpack and pull out a flashlight clicking it on in one swift movement . I see Jimmy getting out of the van and he has an odd look on his face .
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:39 pm

"Are you okay to stay here a moment or two longer?" Katharine asks Delano. "You're hurt and should stay still until we figure out what to do"

She leans across Delano and locks the door on impulse. She then takes George's jacket and places it gently over the dead man head and face. He may be gone but we don't need to gawp at him. She feels her stomach twinge again as the sees the blood seeping through the fabric...

Standing up, she turns to face the back and flicks a light for Jimmy.

"You have a cell phone? Can you call out?"

Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Nah the batterys gone flat.

Did Heather say she saw me leave the Bus? Well it wasn't me??
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top