The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 planes vanished from radar.

+4
Stirky
Rockhopper
Rogue
Agartha
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

13 planes vanished from radar. - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 planes vanished from radar.

Post by Lenzabi Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:19 am

Stargate wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:Well, they may desire to coordinate tests as this seems like a large zone. Now planes do not just show up on radar, and other craft were visible while these 13 were not. I am also wondering if their Transponder signals were also blocked?

Len, I do not know what to believe anymore. I can't seem to be able to fit it in my head that this news could not come at a worst time when the world is not sure what happened to the MH370 flight. This is suggesting to me that we should be thinking about some other entity interfering with the radar or something similar.

Are there people controlling the radar? I maybe wrong but there seems to be more going on, but we know very little of what it is.

whoever, or whatever did this seems to have disabled more than once both systems used to keep track of flights. This likely is not solar flares as we have had many solar flares and not mention of this before, and only in such a tight area as central Europe, and why not the world over? Solar flares I would think would have a larger "blanket" effect on radars, but also maybe just the one? Both indicates deliberate intent, some form of high tech test by NATO or other military forces if from a Terran agency.

The other possibility could be extra-dimensional design. Maybe extra-terretrial, those are our choices
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

13 planes vanished from radar. - Page 2 Empty Re: 13 planes vanished from radar.

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:49 am

Lenzabi wrote:
Stargate wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:Well, they may desire to coordinate tests as this seems like a large zone. Now planes do not just show up on radar, and other craft were visible while these 13 were not. I am also wondering if their Transponder signals were also blocked?

Len, I do not know what to believe anymore. I can't seem to be able to fit it in my head that this news could not come at a worst time when the world is not sure what happened to the MH370 flight. This is suggesting to me that we should be thinking about some other entity interfering with the radar or something similar.

Are there people controlling the radar? I maybe wrong but there seems to be more going on, but we know very little of what it is.

whoever, or whatever did this seems to have disabled more than once both systems used to keep track of flights. This likely is not solar flares as we have had many solar flares and not mention of this before, and only in such a tight area as central Europe, and why not the world over? Solar flares I would think would have a larger "blanket" effect on radars, but also maybe just the one? Both indicates deliberate intent, some form of high tech test by NATO or other military forces if from a Terran agency.

The other possibility could be extra-dimensional design. Maybe extra-terretrial, those are our choices

have you noticed how the information they give out to the public always leave us with no other alternative but to speculate?

I am not sure I want to go for the extraterrestrial conspiracy just yet, although I have a hunch it's coming.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Solar flare,,,too confined an area.

Military

Corporate,,,,for military contracts

Extra-Dimensional, Tech or Magic

Extra-Terrestrial

Those would be the major picks,

Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 am

If it was extra terrestrial, there would be a precedent for this kind of event...from all accounts, ET's seem supremely uninterested with earths radar capability.

The Extra Dimensional aspect is interesting. Theoretically though, there would be an energy signature of some description that would have been picked up, as there would need to be a source to "anchor" the event to.

To me, it keeps coming back to the military/corp angle.
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am

Mordae wrote:If it was extra terrestrial, there would be a precedent for this kind of event...from all accounts, ET's seem supremely uninterested with earths radar capability.

The Extra Dimensional aspect is interesting. Theoretically though, there would be an energy signature of some description that would have been picked up, as there would need to be a source to "anchor" the event to.

To me, it keeps coming back to the military/corp angle.  

Same here, too many military angles.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Well, by many accounts, UFO's do seem interested in our planes. Maybe they find them quaint, or amusing.

Extra dimensional well, they would have to figure if they were using a signature we would recognize energy wise. That would be hard.

Military scramble or blocking system, Like I said, corporate sdo love to make expensive toys for the worlds uniformed boys
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 am

They do indeed  Mad 
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 am

Stargate wrote:Same here, too many military angles.

Yep, it smacks of a Military screw-up. The planes still had radio communication but.

No solar flares at that time but.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:26 am

Maybe not a screw-up, it'd be mighty useful tech if you were planning air strikes somewhere.
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 am

A stealth "screen" that goes beyond regular stealth design, carrier or ground station blocks the dual radar techniques as even stealth craft have a radar signature, (Greatly reduced) but still detectable by very observant radar crews. Block completely radar signature of commercial large craft, what impact would it have for stealth models?

Now UFOs have been claimed to not at time show on radar when airliners have reported some, maybe they carry a compact personalized version of such? Once they do shrink this down, our stealth craft will be truly stealthed, especially if coupled with optical camouflage which would only show sky from above the planes
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2