Re: Story Game of Choices

Post by Stirky on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Great idea Kaere, loving your story questions Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 am

Smile

For me, I would choose to lose my sight.

As per your personal choices, you find that you cannot see/hear. You were expecting it... however you were not expecting the disorientation. You feel your body lifted and supported by the air. A panel in the floor opens and you are carried through it and begin to move down through a void.

You are surrounded by colours, the most beautiful colours you've ever seen. They swirl around you in patterns and shapes, visions and scenes play out around you... your emotions swell with it.

You are surrounded by music and sound, instruments and voices you had no idea could exist, intense and yet gentle... your heart is moved.

You understand now why you couldn't have both sight and sound to move through this space... perhaps in time and with exposure it could be borne, but for moving through on a brief journey, it was necessary.

All goes black and quiet, your lost sense returns however you feel now as if you're missing something greater. You feel your feet touch ground... grass perhaps? A sunrise begins off in the distance, the light slowly growing and glowing around you to illuminate your surroundings.

...if you could will a sunrise into being, would you do it with music or with colours?
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:03 am

With music

As per your personal choices, you find that you cannot see/hear. You were expecting it... however you were not expecting the disorientation. You feel your body lifted and supported by the air. A panel in the floor opens and you are carried through it and begin to move down through a void.

You are surrounded by colours, the most beautiful colours you've ever seen. They swirl around you in patterns and shapes, visions and scenes play out around you... your emotions swell with it.

You are surrounded by music and sound, instruments and voices you had no idea could exist, intense and yet gentle... your heart is moved.

You understand now why you couldn't have both sight and sound to move through this space... perhaps in time and with exposure it could be borne, but for moving through on a brief journey, it was necessary.

All goes black and quiet, your lost sense returns however you feel now as if you're missing something greater. You feel your feet touch ground... grass perhaps? A sunrise begins off in the distance, the light slowly growing and glowing around you to illuminate your surroundings.

...if you could will a sunrise into being, would you do it with music or with colours?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

I would choose colours, Again its a sight thing perhaps. I would easily imagine the music for myself.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami4444 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 pm

colours here...
Nami4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 pm

I would create it with music.

Very tired tonight, will write more on this later I love you
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Very uninspired right now, would anyone else like to continue for now or are we happy waiting or ???
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm happy to wait, sounds like you have the same problem as me.
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Okay Smile yeah, could be...
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:31 am

Your realize you're standing in a field opposite a building of sorts, it seems as if it might have been a pyramid in another time, before the forces of nature eroded the edges. You feel a desire to go into this pyramid, a pull in your stomach... you see a set of stairs going down into the ground at the base of it and you see a door at the very top...

...which way do you wish to enter the pyramid? By the bottom or the top?
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:50 pm

The bottom, as no way am I climbing up the outside of it to the top!

Your realize you're standing in a field opposite a building of sorts, it seems as if it might have been a pyramid in another time, before the forces of nature eroded the edges. You feel a desire to go into this pyramid, a pull in your stomach... you see a set of stairs going down into the ground at the base of it and you see a door at the very top...

...which way do you wish to enter the pyramid? By the bottom or the top?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Yes bottom for me too. That's a hell of a climb to the top if I don't need to. I'm right behind ya Stirks!
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:21 pm

*smiles* it's interesting how our brains and minds work... you both consider the pyramid to be large and a challenge to reach the top... I was planning on a gentle ride up in a hot air balloon and a zorbing ride down the stairs.

You're standing on a platform at the top of the pyramid... beside the platform is a door. You try the doorknob but it's not wanting to budge a bit. You see a keypad on the front of the door, where a doorknocker might be and there are instructions on a plaque to the right of it. "To open the door, enter Your Password" it says... "alpha-numeric, if you please". You enter your password and notice that the doorknob changes colours... the right half is red and the left half is blue.

Which way will you turn the doorknob, blue or red?
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:21 am

Maybe I should have said I chose the path of least resistance Wink

Oh the symbolism of Red, well I turn to the Blue its always been one of my favourite colours Smile ...turns the knob slowly...

affraid
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:40 am

I'd go for blue too, red signals danger!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:41 am

(oh I definitely would never get in a hot air ballon, so would've still gone in through the bottom!)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Your realize you're standing in a field opposite a building of sorts, it seems as if it might have been a pyramid in another time, before the forces of nature eroded the edges. You feel a desire to go into this pyramid, a pull in your stomach... you see a set of stairs going down into the ground at the base of it and you see a door at the very top......which way do you wish to enter the pyramid? By the bottom or the top?

I'm with Kaere on this one, I'd go to the top too cause I believe the harder journeys lead to the best doors.

You're standing on a platform at the top of the pyramid... beside the platform is a door. You try the doorknob but it's not wanting to budge a bit. You see a keypad on the front of the door, where a doorknocker might be and there are instructions on a plaque to the right of it. "To open the door, enter Your Password" it says... "alpha-numeric, if you please". You enter your password and notice that the doorknob changes colours... the right half is red and the left half is blue.

Which way will you turn the doorknob, blue or red?

Yes, blue for me too........ red usually signals danger or warning.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top