The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

+2
Monk (in hiding)
Agartha
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? Empty Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:35 pm

A controversial paper by Dr John Brandenburg claims that life on Mars was wiped out by a nuclear attack.

The idea that a civilization on the planet Mars was once decimated by a nuclear strike orchestrated by an advanced extraterrestrial race sounds like the plot of a science fiction movie, yet in a bizarre new paper plasma physicist Dr John Brandenburg has proposed that this scenario may have actually taken place.

The propulsion technologies expert maintains that entities hostile to "young, noisy civilizations" may have taken exception to the planet's inhabitants and could do the same to us here on Earth.

His research, which is entitled "Evidence of a Massive Thermonuclear Explosion on Mars in the Past, The Cydonian Hypothesis and Fermi's Paradox," bases the claim on a combination of factors including the composition of the planet's soil and the discovery of large concentrations of Xenon-129 in its atmosphere, something typically seen following a nuclear incident.

"Given the large amount of nuclear isotopes in Mars atmosphere resembling those from hydrogen bomb tests on Earth, Mars may present an example of civilization wiped out by a nuclear attack from space," Brandenburg wrote.

"The author therefore advocates that a human mission to Mars is mounted immediately to maximize knowledge of what occurred."

His claims have been met with an understandably high degree of skepticism.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/573878/20141125/nuclear-weapons-attack-explosions-aliens-life-mars.htm#.VHYriMlCDxx
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 pm

Boriska : Indigo Boy from Mars

There was a catastrophe on Mars, where I lived before. There were the same people as us, but there was a nuclear war and everything burned. Some people survived and houses were built, and new weapons. There was also a change of continents there. However that continent was not large. Martians breathe air which is mostly carbon dioxide. If they came to our planet, they would always stay near smoke stacks."

"And you, if you are from Mars, can easily breathe our air or do you need carbon dioxide?"

"Once you find yourself in this earthly body, then you breathe this air. But we hate Earth's air, because from your air comes aging. There, on Mars, people are forever young, around 30-35, and there are no old people. With every year these children from Mars will be born more and more on Earth. In our city there will be no fewer than twenty."

"Do you remember your old name or the names of your friends?"

"No, I can never remember names."

"From what age do you remember yourself?"

"From thirteen I remember my former life, and here I remember myself since birth, but I do not forget where I came from. We wore special glasses there, and we fought all of the time. There, on Mars, there was one unpleasant thing: a station which needed to be destroyed. Mars can be revived, but this station prevents that. It is secret. I can draw how it looks, we were near it. This station is against us.

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? Boriska_2_sm

http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Interesting....... I'll check the link you posted tomorrow, I am exhausted right now... Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:28 pm

I very much doubt it Ags. Mars has three problems compared to Earth: First; it's considerably smaller than Earth. Second; it has no large moon. Third; it has no magnetic field to speak of.

It's size means that it has less gravity to hold an atmosphere and the air leached off into space.

The large moon has meant that Earth has tides that effect both the water and the land on it's surface. Mars lacks that.

The third is that Mars is un-protected and battered by solar storms that blast the surface of the planet.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Is the sky on Mars Blue or Red?

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Depends on the circumstances. When there is a dust storm floating around it's red. When it's still it's black.

Is our sky blue at night?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:31 am

Tim, I thought that too: Mars may be getting those layers of radioactive matter from space as it doesn't have a strong magnetic field to protect itself.

Then something else I have in mind: on Earth we had a few nuclear explosions which never destroyed the planet and, if I read correctly, this guy talks about 2 explosions?...... how can 2 nuclear explosions wipe out all life?

And where does the physicists gets the name of Martians from? (Cydonians and Utopians).

'No name':  when I do alt 234 on my keyboard I get Û.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:55 am

Rockhopper wrote:Depends on the circumstances. When there is a dust storm floating around it's red. When it's still it's black.

Is our sky blue at night?

Tim.

Been reading the funny papers on the shitter again rock?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NASA / JPL writes in  this article about the possibility of blue sky and 3 days before Pathfinder landed, this note appeared in a  press release by NASA.

"If dust diffuses to the landing site, the sky could turn out to be pink like that seen by Viking," says Philip James of the University of Toledo. "Otherwise, Pathfinder will likely show blue sky with bright clouds."

QUESTION:
If the winds of Mars were completely calm, so that no dust particles were
stirring, what color would the Martian sky have at midday and at dusk? Does
this ever happen?

ANSWER from Mary Urquhart on July 14, 1997:
A good question.  You are perfectly correct in thinking that an absence of
dust will change the color of the martian sky.  Without any dust in the
atmosphere the sky would probably be a dark blue at midday (darker than the
Earth's sky because the atmosphere is much less dense and so there are fewer
air molecules to scatter blue light.  At dusk the sky would probably have a
slight reddish hue in the west, particularly if the martian clouds were
reflecting sunlight.  The reason for the reddish color would be the same as
on the Earth.  Gas molecules scatter blue light and when you look at the Sun
at sunset you are looking through more gas because the Sun is closer to the
horizon. With the blue light scattered out, the remaining light is reddens.
Once again, this effect will be slight compared with the Earth because there
is less gas in the atmosphere of Mars.

http://quest.arc.nasa.gov/mars/ask/atmosphere/Color_of_sky_without_dust.txt

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 am

Agartha wrote:Tim, I thought that too: Mars may be getting those layers of radioactive matter from space as it doesn't have a strong magnetic field to protect itself.

Then something else I have in mind: on Earth we had a few nuclear explosions which never destroyed the planet and, if I read correctly, this guy talks about 2 explosions?...... how can 2 nuclear explosions wipe out all life?

And where does the physicists gets the name of Martians from? (Cydonians and Utopians).

'No name':  when I do alt 234 on my keyboard I get Û.

English keyboard? I mean you do drive on the wrong side of the road, eh.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Hmm, to wipe out life on a world with just 2 bombs,,,,,the 2 bombs would have to be equal in yields to all of our present warheads combined Trilaton warheads

Or be salted with an super yield enhancing agent like that thing they did on Stargate SG-1
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Yep Len. It's an interesting hypothesis but I don't think it has any relevance in fact.

The Mars Rover shows that the atmosphere is red when there is a dust storm and black when there is not.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:58 pm

It's not just Mars that was populated, there were other planets too, the sos message NASA received for instance, of course with our technology and the time it would have took to reach them in the part of space it came from, we would have been to late to help them anyway.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 pm

When was this Rinoa?? I don't remember hearing anything about that, very interesting
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm sure I posted a video about it on here, I'll have to find it again and post it, the source came from Nasa
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:56 pm

I recall you posting that Rin. I think it might have been on the old 4um though.

The problem is the distance. The nearest planet system to us is Alpha Centauri, (a trinary - three suns) 4.5 light years away. The signal would have taken about 4.5 yrs to get here and a reply would take another 4.5 yrs to get back. By then the event would have passed.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 am

Now maybe had Mars a more active core (volcanoes show it did) it may have had the mag fields enough running to hold atmosphere, Mars does have a section where it seemed to have been "shotgun blasted" by over 1k meteors and such space debris, so a mega disaster like that could also imitate a Nuclear attack/winter, not sure about what happened to the Martian core, but well, they may have merely emigrated here if there was a civ there.

Seems what happened to old Mars happened quite a looooooooong while ago.

As for that S.O.S., yeah, we are in no position to go look and see what happened.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:18 am

I agree Len. The chances of intelligent life evolving on Mars is non-existent. There may be and probably are, bacterial life there but.

Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote many books about Martians based on the hypothesis of Lovell who thought the deep channels he saw were created by a desperate people trying to bring water from the poles for survival.

We know that Mars has been a relatively dead planet for over 1B years.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 am

Oh Rinoa please post that SOS message again cause I don't remember about it and, like Stirky, I don't remember ever hearing or reading about it anywhere.

I also think the 'blasts' zone have been created by large meteors crashing onto Mars... but this guy being a physicists is what's puzzling... and I cannot wait to read his explanation.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:29 am

Rockhopper wrote:I agree Len. The chances of intelligent life evolving on Mars is non-existent. There may be and probably are, bacterial life there but.

Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote many books about Martians based on the hypothesis of Lovell who thought the deep channels he saw were created by a desperate people trying to bring water from the poles for survival.

Tim.

Ah, but the experts at N.A.S.A. even agree that the surface of Mars indicates water once flowed, but that was many millions of years ago. Martian atmosphere now is not breathable by humans of Earth, and it is s all desert world except the poles which have the ice. Whatever life may have been on mars is now left to the bacteria which in their relative single celled simp0licity, are the hardiest survivors, any large multi-cellular beings may have colonized Earth and thus escaped the death of Mars, which we know massive meteor strikes could end life and look like a massive atomic war in it's effects, which will include radiation and a "nuclear winter" I do not rule out the possibility that people of some form may have inhabited Mars, but again, that planet is long kaput! it would take a lot of work to "terra-form" it back to life.

Apparently, water flows when the planet hits a warm cycle, http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/10/tech/innovation/mars-water-flows/

Another article with linked video on that professor and his theory of nuclear war
http://www.ibtimes.com/pulse/nuclear-war-killed-all-life-mars-yup-there-were-totally-aliens-red-planet-1729883
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Rockhopper wrote:I agree Len. The chances of intelligent life evolving on Mars is non-existent. There may be and probably are, bacterial life there but.

Tim.

The Zulu tribe believe they are the Children of Mars.

Part 6: Children of Mars

Africa is a land full of surprises, and they who travel through her forests and upon the banks of her great rivers, and over her eternal plains must always be prepared to meet surprises. One day I was travelling along the Zambezi river, when I came to a home stead which people in villages that I had passed had told me about. I had been told that in this small village I would find some of the wisest people in the land, people who claim ancestry from creatures who are said to have come from the red star know as Liitolafisi, the red star whose name means the eye of the brown hyena is the star, or rather the planet that white people call Mars.

I wanted to meet these wise people, and when I came to the home stead, a collection of grass and wooden huts, protected by a wooden fence, I saw a number of women and children standing inside the fence near the gate. These people were smiling at me and their smiles grew even wider as I drew near the gate, the woman standing nearest to the gate, moved slightly to her left, coming to stand right in the centre of the open gate.

My eyes went to her feet, and all courage left me, and like the coward that I often am, I turned around and ran away, followed by loud peals of feminine laughter. I had dropped all my property, my bag and my walking stick upon the dusty path that led to the gate, and there I was running away like a fat ape seeking the safety of the green bush. The women laughed and laughed again, and when I threw a glance over my shoulder, I saw them come out and pick up my property and take it into the village. I had never seen anything like what I saw on that day, the thing that caused me to run away like an idiot fleeing a bush fire.

The woman who had stood in the centre of the gate facing me had only two large toes on either of her feet. It was as if I was staring at the feet of not a human being, but of a monstrous bird from the valleys of folklore and legend.

Shame faced I walked towards a tree and stood under it trembling with fear and as I stood there a group of men came out of the village and walked laughing and smiling towards me. Nearly all of them had only two toes on each foot. They wore no shoes, and in the African dust their feet really looked frightening. They came around me and surrounded me and said, Do not be afraid of us, we are people just like you. What is it about us that frightens you? Unable to answer, my face hot with shame and embarrassment, I glanced toward their feet and then they roared with laughter.

This is how I met a tribe of people know as the Bantwana, which means children. A tribe of people who claim that their remote ancestors were bird like people who came from the stars and who mated with earthly woman and produced these two toed human beings. The Bantwana people welcomed me into their small village and for three months at the feet of two of their elders, I learned about things that left me numb with amazement. The Bantwana are shy people who in ancient times suffered persecution at the hands of people of other tribes, but when they like you and trust you, and feel pity for you, they tell you things that fill you with great amazement.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa04.htm#Part 6: Children of Mars

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum