Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Lenzabi on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Bantwana showing their feet
Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Bantwana-2_0

A Bantwana showing off the ability to use the feet for gripping
Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Bantwana-5_0

_________________
Warning!: Those who knock on Dragon's doors un-announced may be flame broiled, unless they bear chocolate/wine, or good foods
Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Div20a11
Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Posts : 2324
Join date : 2014-06-11
Age : 55
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:37 pm

@Lenzabi wrote:Bantwana showing their feet
Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Bantwana-2_0

A Bantwana showing off the ability to use the feet for gripping
Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Bantwana-5_0

Wow! Shocked

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Yup. That is a fair grip there!

Yes it is apparent that Mars had water on it's surface a long time ago. It was boiled off a long time ago as well. There is still some at the poles. In the past it had oceans and land forms too. But they were millions of years ago.

Mars is too small to have the gravity to hold an atmosphere on it's surface except for some of the heavy gasses, notably N2 and CO2. In the past it had free Oxygen as shown by the iron rust on the surface.

Eventual travellers there could extract the Oxygen from the rust to breathe and water from below the surface. Both essential for life to survive there.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Nope, he people didn't/ don't breathe O2.

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Ω wrote:Nope, he people didn't/ don't breathe O2.

You have more information? Do tell! If they do exist them we would not recognise them as life then.

No more silly fringe sites though VM/Omega.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:12 pm

@Rockhopper wrote:
Ω wrote:Nope, he people didn't/ don't breathe O2.

You have more information? Do tell! If they do exist them we would not recognise them as life then.

No more silly fringe sites though VM/Omega.

Tim.

Silly is fun, silly get's one to open up their minds and explore possibilities. Age brings hardening of the faculties.

Ever seen the eye's of a child rock. lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Silly may be fun VM/Omega but it has no place in serious scientific debates. The place for your silly is the Chit-chat Board.

I have asked you for evidence or proof of what you say. Still nothing!

Of course intelligent life on Mars is possible but it won't be anything we would recognise as such.  

Of course I have seen the eyes of a child VM/Omega and it wasn't because of chemicals.

The current knowledge of Mars is that it is a dead planet but if you have other info then do share it on legitimate scientific sites where you can explain why you have come to that conclusion and how you came about it. That's the way all the experts learn mate.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 75
Location : Island Paradise

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:04 am

Didn't know this is a scientific forum?

Mods, please clarify.....

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Agartha on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 am

Many DNA tests have been done on the so called 'Ostrich people of Zimbabwe' and it has been determined they suffer from a genetic condition called Ectrodactyly or 'lobster claw syndrome'. This genetic mutation was cased by a 'fault' in their 7th chromosome and it affects so many of them because it is against tribal law for them to marry and have children with people outside their tribe.

If you google the name of the condition you'll find it does happen every so often when the mentioned mutation occurred but it happens to most people in that tribe because of inbreeding.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 14972
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:38 pm

@Agartha wrote:Many DNA tests have been done on the so called 'Ostrich people of Zimbabwe' and it has been determined they suffer from a genetic condition called Ectrodactyly or 'lobster claw syndrome'. This genetic mutation was cased by a 'fault' in their 7th chromosome and it affects so many of them because it is against tribal law for them to marry and have children with people outside their tribe.

If you google the name of the condition you'll find it does happen every so often when the mentioned mutation occurred but it happens to most people in that tribe because of inbreeding.

Interesting how the story and pictures correspond. Sometimes I think you are here just to throw wrenches aggie. lsol

The condition in the Vadoma is caused by a mutation of chromosome number seven. What they tell us is that a dominantly inherited genetic mutation survives when it has beneficial effects - the tribe's deformed feet may help with tree climbing.

If they had ventured forth - and expanded their gene pool - it is unlikely the Vadoma would have maintained ectrodactyly.


http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/indepth/features/1297969.startling_secrets_of_ostrich_people/

Natural Selection aggie........ lsol

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Agartha on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:07 pm

I am here to express what I think and I believe a mutation caused it..... and I am not here to change your mind at all, you can continue to believe what you wish, but don't take my posts as attacks cause they are not. I don't throw wrenches at people, as long as they don't do it first.

And that is not the website I got the info from, and it was not even today, what I wrote I read many years ago.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 14972
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Monk (in hiding) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:16 pm

@Agartha wrote:I am here to express what I think and I believe a mutation caused it..... and I am not here to change your mind at all, you can continue to believe what you wish, but don't take my posts as attacks cause they are not. I don't throw wrenches at people, as long as they don't do it first.

And that is not the website I got the info from, and it was not even today, what I wrote I read many years ago.

This doesn't change the idea about these people could have come  from mars, does it.

I mean your the one talking about Mars being Nuked!

Monk (in hiding)

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-15

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Agartha on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Ω wrote:
This doesn't change the idea about these people could have come  from mars, does it.

I mean your the one talking about Mars being Nuked!

I'm the OP, yes, but I am yet to read what evidence this scientist have regarding that. I will definitely read his book when it's out.

Their DNA is human... nothing strange with their DNA..... if they are from Mars then we all are, based on genetic evidence. But I am not discarding their stories, I'm simply saying I don't believe so as their DNA is just like yours and mine. Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Posts : 14972
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Was Mars wiped out by nukes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Mars wiped out by nukes?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum