The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Korean Kraziness

3 posters

Go down

North Korean Kraziness Empty North Korean Kraziness

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm guessing they have no opinion on Team America?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/was-north-korea-behind-the-cyberattack-on-sony-pictures-1.2128031

Films reviews often feature tough criticism, but they rarely do they promise "stern" and "merciless" retribution.

That was North Korea’s response to the upcoming Seth Rogen and James Franco comedy “The Interview,” about a CIA plot to assassinate Kim Jong Un. The isolated country also called the movie an “act of war.”

Now the FBI is investigating whether North Korea had anything to do with last week's cyberattack on Sony Pictures Entertainment, which is producing “The Interview.”

The company found that their internal corporate network had been hacked. Before its computer system went down, employees were sent a message displaying a red skeleton and the text "Hacked By #GOP." GOP reportedly stands for Guardians of Peace.

"We've obtained all of your internal data, including your secrets," the message said, also threatening to release sensitive data.

DVD screener copies of the Sony movies "Fury," "Still Alice," "Mr. Turner," "To Write Love on Her Arms" and "Annie" began popping up online, though there is no confirmation that these links came from the same breach.

With the exception of "Fury," the films had yet to be released.

According to a thread on Reddit, documents containing passport and visa information for cast and crew, email inboxes, IT systems documents, and accounting and research information may have been exposed.

Sony has condemned the attack, but has released few details.

“The theft of Sony Pictures Entertainment content is a criminal matter, and we are working closely with law enforcement to address it,” the studio said in a statement.

When asked about the attack, a spokesman for North Korea's UN mission said: "The hostile forces are relating everything to the DPRK (North Korea).

I kindly advise you to just wait and see"

North Korea often refers to the U.S. and South Korea as hostile forces.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

North Korean Kraziness Empty Re: North Korean Kraziness

Post by Rockhopper Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Oh Dear, our Krackers Kimmie has no sense of humour! I thought that GOP meant "Grand Old Party"!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:12 pm

lol... it does stand for Good Old Party but I guess there's no trademark on it. Perhaps the Republicans should counter-strike due to harm to reputation??
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 pm

The "Grand old party" is anything but Grand. Infiltrated by the loud mouthed crazy Nazi like nutters in America,m and funded by the likes of the Koch bros.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Ah, that's the right word... "grand". I keep thinking "good ole boys".

Whatever, as long as North Korea keeps us all on our toes Very Happy
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Kaere wrote:Ah, that's the right word... "grand". I keep thinking "good ole boys".

Whatever, as long as North Korea keeps us all on our toes Very Happy

Well, many in the GoP are also Good Ole Boys who help not the people that vote them i n , but their corporate fat cat pals.

NK is just a nice little bit of side show freak entertainment blown out of proportion.

First we lived with

Now we have;

These videos are so bad and funny at the same time.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 am

Let you life be the friction that stops the machine!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

The American Empire is spinning out of control to a oligarchial fascist state and that is one step down the toilette of history.

People can stop it as long as they take the power back to People Power, not Corporate Power.

The American Dream cake is a lie.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down