The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Doco on the Pre Incas...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Doco on the Pre Incas... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Doco on the Pre Incas...

Post by Rockhopper Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Self description.....?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Craniosynostosis does not have to be fatal without surgery. There are adults with mild symptoms too. You should also read about  Scaphocephaly, Dolicocephaly and Apert's syndrome.

I am not saying they had one of those conditions, but as they inbred lots it could well mean they had a higher chance of passing on strange conditions.

But, a dozen of strange elongated skulls amongst millions of 'non deformed' ones simply show that birth defects and deformities happen. If we had an 'alien' gene, it would be visible in many of us.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Agartha wrote:Craniosynostosis does not have to be fatal without surgery. There are adults with mild symptoms too. You should also read about  Scaphocephaly, Dolicocephaly and Apert's syndrome.

I am not saying they had one of those conditions, but as they inbred lots it could well mean they had a higher chance of passing on strange conditions.

But, a dozen of strange elongated skulls amongst millions of 'non deformed' ones simply show that birth defects and deformities happen. If we had an 'alien' gene, it would be visible in many of us. (Emphasis mine)

I agree Ags. They are an aberration not proof. They could have been caused by any or all genetic influences.

The emphasised part is also true. There is no evidence that there was any intervention Alien or otherwise in all of the evolution of Humans. That doesn't mean that it didn't happen just that there is no evidence to support it. So it's safe to say that no aliens had a part in human development.

This is why Foerster et al are relegated to the extreme fringes. They have never been able to back what they say with substantial evidence. Most are in the business of selling their books, paid tours and "Appearances".

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Agartha wrote:Craniosynostosis does not have to be fatal without surgery. There are adults with mild symptoms too. You should also read about  Scaphocephaly, Dolicocephaly and Apert's syndrome.

But, a dozen of strange elongated skulls amongst millions of 'non deformed' ones simply show that birth defects and deformities happen. If we had an 'alien' gene, it would be visible in many of us.

300 (+ -) of these skulls have been discovered so far, also I never said 'alien' genes. lsol Very Happy

I see good old lying rockie is twisting things once again.  ->
There is no evidence that there was any intervention Alien or otherwise in all of the evolution of Humans.

Do a search string for 'alien' in this thread and you will find aggie and rockie using the term, otherwise 'cannot be found'.

Your assumptions are faith based..........

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh yes you did VM/Omega. In a discussion on the old 4um you stated categorically that they were some sort of alien manipulation. 

Further you were the one who claimed that Aliens intervened in human development and that the pyramids were the proof. Furthermore you and Mr.W claimed that the Sumer Kings were gods (alien gods) because Sitchin et al said so.

You really need to do something about that memory of yours!

By and large I ignore personal insults but this time I won't. Personal ad hominem attacks are a sure sign that your're losing the debate and can't think of anything else sensible to say!

My assumptions are based on provable evidence not on hallucinations, you want to try it sometime, it's quite enlightening. I have suggested where you can go to get all the info but you are apparently too afraid to go and seek it out. What are you so afraid of VM/Omega? The truth? Damn, that would rattle your cage!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:00 am

8 Uses of the word 'alien' in this thread.

Three are in rockies last post.

Ω did not use the word 'alien' once.

Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with.[1] The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true. Circular reasoning is not a formal logical fallacy but a pragmatic defect in an argument whereby the premises are just as much in need of proof or evidence as the conclusion, and as a consequence the argument fails to persuade. Other ways to express this are that there is no reason to accept the premises unless one already believes the conclusion, or that the premises provide no independent ground or evidence for the conclusion.[2] Begging the question is closely related to circular reasoning, and in modern usage the two generally refer to the same thing.[3]

A Doco on the Pre Incas... - Page 2 Logical-fallacies-powerpoint-21-638

When the narcissist is challenged, he must win using any method necessary and as quickly as possible.  He will also try to win decisively so the topic won’t come up again.  He cannot afford to look foolish or wrong and he simply won’t take the chance.

Most people simply give up arguing with their narcissist.  It costs too much and it never ends well.  I would suggest that this be considered a tactic of control, rather than a position of defeat.  By refusing to argue, you disarm the narcissist.  He or she will be frustrated to realize that you are not overcome by his thinking.  Just be prepared to listen to a long one-sided argument

https://graceformyheart.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/when-narcissists-argue/

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:39 pm

GOTCHA!

Give it a rest VM/Omega. You behaviour is like a spoiled brat in a kindergarten.  Throwing a tantrum when you don't get your way.

Just because I disagree with you view does not give you the right to abuse me or other members here.  You have made it patently clear what you believe here and elsewhere and Ags and I were simply responding to that. 

I'm not saying anymore VM/Omega here. I don't debate with stupid self-indulgent, self-righteous, idiots.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Please make me a FOE, then you won't have to listen to my silly nonsense.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:44 pm

And this is why members visit but don't post. No mystery about it whatsoever.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:12 pm

I really agree Ka.

VM/Omega it works both ways. Don't respond if you have nothing to add to the conversation.  I don't always agree with with you but that's okay, you views are your views and mine are mine. What I don't do is use ad hominems and personal attacks because you disagree.

There are always going to be differences of opinion on many subjects and scepticism is healthy, destructive criticism is not. 

I read what you post and respond to on other boards here, especially those of a more spiritual nature. It helps me to understand how other members think but I don't jump in with an ad hominem to your posts. I don't do it because that behaviour is childish.

Some of the things you post get me thinking, which is what it should be about, some I agree with and some I don't. 

Finally, I haven't put you on FOE because you're not my foe. You're just some-one with a differing viewpoint that's all. But if you can't express a viewpoint in your own words then don't express one at all.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 am

Kaere wrote:And this is why members visit but don't post. No mystery about it whatsoever.

Get rid of the foxes in the chicken coop.

(Narcissists blame)

Last edited by Ω on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:42 am

VM/Omega it works both ways. Don't respond if you have nothing to add to the conversation.  I don't always agree with with you but that's okay, you views are your views and mine are mine. What I don't do is use ad hominems and personal attacks because you disagree.

Narcissists blame…it is what they do

Narcissists go into rages in which they blame and criticize others. They seem like small children throwing huge tantrums, frightening those around them. The anger of narcissists is not only frightening, it is demeaning. Their criticism evolves from their steadfast conviction that others don’t meet their high standards–or worse, that others aren’t letting them get their own way. “Narcissistic injuries,” or wounds to the ego, are often the impetus for narcissistic rages- which can be manifested as aggressive or passive-aggressive, planned out or impulsive. They feel they are superior to you and that you have displeased them; therefore, they feel you deserve whatever punishment they will dole out.

http://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-blames-you/

Again, I never used the term 'Alien' once in this thread.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:54 am

Some people here will not accept the fact that the old model of human evolution is incorrect. It goes against their faith and to claim otherwise is heresy.

Heresy is any provocative belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs. A heretic is a proponent of such claims or beliefs.[1] Heresy is distinct from both apostasy, which is the explicit renunciation of one's religion, principles or cause,[2] and blasphemy, which is irreverence toward religion.[3]

The term is usually used to refer to violations of important religious teachings, but is used also of views strongly opposed to any generally accepted ideas.[

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:26 pm

A few minutes of searching found this Smithsonian site;

http://humanorigins.si.edu/research

It goes into detail about Human Origins and what and how we found them out. Read it through and be enlightened.

Now for the comment that no-one has ever observed a change from one species to another is completely wrong. We see examples of this all around us. We don't see the actual change because it takes an enormous length of time. Something that is well known even at Primary School.

Now for an example; Horses, Donkeys and Zebras. All belong to the Familia 'Equidae' (all from a single ancestor). Horses, Donkeys and Zebras are different species evolved from the same ancestor! So are Humans, Chimpanzees and Bonobos 'Homidae' (From a single ancestor). Humans, Chimps and Bonobos are different species from the same ancestor! Organisms that can cross breed are referred to as " Variants". The various races of Humans are variants of Sapiens.

Now horses, donkeys and zebras can't interbreed and produce a viable offspring (same family, different species) and when they are cross-bred they produce a Hybrid (no Genitalia). Nor can Humans, Chimps and Bonobos!!

Now we can and have traced the development of all animals to their original ancestor (Cordata) and even further back to the division of Plants and Animals. I am not going into the time frame here but it is easily found by searching.

The first organisms to colonise the land were proto plants (mosses and lichens), over a very long period of time leaf plants evolved and then the Angiosperms (flowering plants). A long time later insects evolved and a long time later so did animals. So bees and flowers did not evolve at the same time!! The time frame for changes covers 100's of millions of years! 

Geneticists have a complete understanding of how a mutation happens and what it does. If that mutation gives the organism an advantage over the others it spreads those genes onto its offspring, if the mutation has no advantage it doesn't! Such a development takes an enormous period of time!! Some have a short time frame and we can and do see it happening in real time. We can see this even today in the way bacteria develop a resistance to antibiotics!

There is no evidence that some outside entity be that god or some other entity had anything to do with evolution, so it remains pure speculation until the evidence is found, if it exists at all!

Now to put another speculation to rest regarding a Grand Conspiracy of Silence: a group of Mathematicians got together to show mathematically how difficult it is to keep a secret. They found that the magic number is '7'. That is 7 people can keep a secret (0.05% that it would leak out). As the number of people increases, the chances of it leaking out rises exponentially. At 14 people the chances are 23%, at 21 people it's 52% and at 28+ it's 95%, so if there was some Grand Conspiracy by all the Scientists (many 10's of thousands of them) then the secret would not be a secret. Now I'm not a mathematician but the figures sound about right so one can categorically state that such a claim has no basis in fact!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:37 pm

This video explains Evolution in very simple terms that anyone can understand.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:20 am

In the light of the ramblings of another member here I'll put this clip up. It explains just how Science works and how conclusions are found. Whether or not anyone else believes it or not is their choice. 

It also explains why a Scientific Theory means something different to popular belief. In Science, a theory is the highest level a conclusion can become except for Mathematics.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:11 am

This post was made by Rockhopper who is currently on your ignore list.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:58 pm

What many laymen call a "Theory" is in fact what the scientific community calls Hypothesis.

In science, theory can be tested by lab results, and if they prove out more than once or three times, theory is sound.

Same method applied to a Hypothesis can prove to a theory, or point out how it is invalid to become a theory.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2