What was your past life according to your memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was your past life according to your memories

Post by Agartha on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:55 pm

I was a PIRATE!  pirat

You were a pirate in your past life! Your memories reveal that your life was spent on the open sea, seeking adventure and treasure. You are a survivor with a strong sense of self and an indomitable wanderlust. Your love of the sea, new experiences, travel and a couple of rough and tumble experiences this time around all point to your pirate past. You are an explorer at heart and the world is calling your name. You are truly a force to be reckoned with and the open seas await! 

http://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/what-was-your-past-life-according-to-your-memories
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: What was your past life according to your memories

Post by Kaere on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:39 pm

A warrior...

You were a warrior in your past life! Your memories reveal a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. Your past life was very difficult and full of struggle, but you were incredibly courageous and achieved a great deal. There's a fire within you that will take you far in life. You may have had some rough patches already in this life, but rely on your inner warrior because nothing can stop you!
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm

I did this earlier today on FB, I got pirate too Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 am

That's where I got it from, FB.

So, one warrior and 2 pirates....
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 am

I thought you did lol

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:22 am

Queen

You were a queen! Your memories reveal that you were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame. What do you think about having been a queen? Let us know, your highness!

Well this was amusing....! lol

Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:10 am

I can just see you being a Queen Solace Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 pm

I second Stirks, you are way to gentle to be a warrior or a pirate..... , you are delicate royalty and we are the wenches! lol
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Aww thank you!  and lol! (i definitely wouldn't be the "off with their heads" type.. lol) I actually thought i was going to get the pirate result too as i picked the tall ship option. (i love tall ships and used to have dreams when i was a child about being on one, so this result actually surprised me) queen

Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top