Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Military IS funding social studies programs to counter civil unrest

Post by X on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 am

I just want one definition....I believe the almighty is not of this planet....am I a christian?

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I just want one definition....I believe the almighty is not of this planet....am I a christian?

The almighty is of no use to us if He (?) is not from this planet. Being a christian must be a choice, don't you think?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:Drones are specifically designed to mend the flock should they dare protest the farmer
According to Obama they are, but the funny thing about hellfire missiles is that they have probably created more potential terrorists that they have killed.
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 am

@Stargate wrote:I like the term spooks, this is the name I give to the holy ghost, I hope you are not offended if you are a Christian. SmileSmile   

Not offended, not a Xtian either.

Tim.

Last edited by Rockhopper on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 am

@Mordae wrote: 
Mr.Whitmore wrote:Drones are specifically designed to mend the flock should they dare protest the farmer
According to Obama they are, but the funny thing about hellfire missiles is that they have probably created more potential terrorists that they have killed.

Is that not the purpose Mordman? Just pondering!

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 am

Well it does keep the war-machine working I s'pose. Wouldn't want to crash the economy by having a massive outbreak of peace or anything Wink
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by X on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 am

Right..war is profitable..and the victors always rule financially for 30 years

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 am

@Mordae wrote:Well it does keep the war-machine working I s'pose.  Wouldn't want to crash the economy by having a massive outbreak of peace or anything Wink

Oh, so you think peace is cheap? All I have noticed is that peace can be detrimental much the same as war. The only way to not have wars is not have peace, paradoxical? maybe, but as I see it one side creates the other man. Smile 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am

we need unpeace for finacial stability

genius!

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:52 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:we need unpeace for finacial stability

genius!

That tickles me.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:18 pm

They also are looking at those who speak online, what they support, and how they may or not become part of the violent moves, or just trigger even peaceful protests. ANY and all activism is looked at, be it political, social, or economic to ecological activism, I am pretty sure I am one of the tracked due to petitions I sign and active speaking years ago against whaling

Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:59 pm

I'll bet they are watching this 4um too. <<<Friendly wave to all the spooks out there  Smile >>>

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:07 am

@Stargate wrote:
@Mordae wrote:Well it does keep the war-machine working I s'pose.  Wouldn't want to crash the economy by having a massive outbreak of peace or anything Wink

Oh, so you think peace is cheap? All I have noticed is that peace can be detrimental much the same as war. The only way to not have wars is not have peace, paradoxical? maybe, but as I see it one side creates the other man. Smile 

Laughing In all honesty I have no idea as there hasn't been global peace in my lifetime...or my fathers...or my grandfathers...and so on ad infinum. What I think is that peace is certainly much more preferable than war.

Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:05 am

@Mordae wrote:
@Stargate wrote:

Laughing  In all honesty I have no idea as there hasn't been global peace in my lifetime...or my fathers...or my grandfathers...and so on ad infinum.  What I think is that peace is certainly much more preferable than war.

I want to agree with you in the first instance, however as I have noticed, once we create a thing, the opposite arises also, if that is true all we can do is create balance. The other side of the coin and question is, where do we set the balance level? where do we come together to define a balance level where we, I mean the whole planet can live and love each other?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 am

@Rockhopper wrote:I'll bet they are watching this 4um too. <<<Friendly wave to all the spooks out there  Smile >>>

Tim.

really...

then they are paranoid delusional kill freaks with visions of god hood...who love Our money and probably buy hookers with It!

Last edited by Mr.Whitmore on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
@Rockhopper wrote:I'll bet they are watching this 4um too. <<<Friendly wave to all the spooks out there  Smile >>>

Tim.

really...

then they are paranoid delusional kill freaks with visions of god good...who love Our money and probably buy hookers with It!

[color=#FF9933]Haha, If they are listening to you we know why they could be stalking the forum. Smile 

Smile Tim don't show your face. lol!

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Actually all we have are wartime economies. Hoarding of wealth when more fair distribution would result in a more robust economy and here is why, people who have the chance to buy things they desire do, our present inequality makes it so those people w/o the money or credits cannot do more than wish and dream of having the things they desire or would like to make life more comfy.

Social safety nets would be less likely as folks would already be on single payer health care, which several big corporations said would help their bottom line in the US.

the cheapest food for the poor to fill their bellies with also causes great harm loaded with cancer causing dyes, sugars or artificial sweeteners, several varieties of sodium loads of insane levels. Too many carbs than needed. I did a paper on the relations between low and high quality foods and the needs of the low quality food eaters on the medical system after living on the cheap crap foods.

But yes, a peace based economy would also mean other projects, all the money spent on the battle tanks alone could be used for resolving pollution issues, fresh water issues, alternate fuels. same with corporate welfare aka "subsidies" that the fossil fuel conglomerates get from our taxes.

cost cutting instead of food stamps and medicine, cut politicians paychecks to work able sizes, and reduce their insanely good medical, eliminate lobbying pay-offs(bribes), and make their terms limited and truly make them just civil servants, and not overpaid, executive wannabes.

Once we use the wealth to make all better off, not just a few hoarders, we can fix the planet a bit, and then worry about some space exploration and also how to be able to converse with our neighbors, the cetaceans here on Earth.

Once they have tried scales, everything else pales! Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:42 pm

@Lenzabi wrote:Actually all we have are wartime economies. Hoarding of wealth when more fair distribution would result in a more robust economy and here is why, people who have the chance to buy things they desire do, our present inequality makes it so those people w/o the money or credits cannot do more than wish and dream of having the things they desire or would like to make life more comfy.

Social safety nets would be less likely as folks would already be on single payer health care, which several big corporations said would help their bottom line in the US.

the cheapest food for the poor to fill their bellies with also causes great harm loaded with cancer causing dyes, sugars or artificial sweeteners, several varieties of sodium loads of insane levels. Too many carbs than needed. I did a paper on the relations between low and high quality foods and the needs of the low quality food eaters on the medical system after living on the cheap crap foods.

But yes, a peace based economy would also mean other projects, all the money spent on the battle tanks alone could be used for resolving pollution issues, fresh water issues, alternate fuels. same with corporate welfare aka "subsidies" that the fossil fuel conglomerates get from our taxes.

cost cutting instead of food stamps and medicine, cut politicians paychecks to work able sizes, and reduce their insanely good medical, eliminate lobbying pay-offs(bribes), and make their terms limited and truly make them just civil servants, and not overpaid, executive wannabes.

Once we use the wealth to make all better off, not just a few hoarders, we can fix the planet a bit, and then worry about some space exploration and also how to be able to converse with our neighbors, the cetaceans here on Earth.

You sound like a real critical thinker since you are encompassing the whole planet, I am not sure everybody is going to like you.
Len, I think part of the problem lies in the fact that we have lost track of ourselves and have made our selves capitalized into something we no longer recognize. People are not the priority in the eyes of the material madness that is prevailing. How do you change the minds of a few when the power they hold is recognized by the masses. We need a shift but a massive one.

I agree with you on one thing for sure, we can fix the planet if we so desire.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:16 pm

I don't claim to be well read about such things, but as my dad has lot's of literature on war, and from what I've read the main reason that wars start are for power, religion and greed, oh and sometimes for convenience, there will always be power struggles, religion will always exist and well greed is the biggest disease going.
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Well put Len!

We have a very Orwellian society today. War is peace and peace is war.

Coming from a country with a National Health Service and a Govt. medication buying service too (Pharmac), I can see the advantage of such a system. The TPP wants to change that!

The wealthy are NOT the job creators, in a consumer economy it's the ordinary people with money to spend that do! We also know that "Trickle Down" doesn't work either. The money evaporates before it gets to the bottom. A Capitalist Economy MUST be strictly regulated ( bigger Govt.) or greed takes over.

We have seen just what the powers-that-be can and will do after the Boston Bombing and how the locked down the whole city. Heavily armed and masked gunmen ordering people out of their houses, at gun point!  Crying or Very sad That's a scary scene!

Tim.
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next