The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans ARE Apes!...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Humans ARE Apes!... - Page 2 Empty Re: Humans ARE Apes!...

Post by Stargate Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:35 pm

If you knew how the universe started, would you be able to say we are apes or not? On the other hand, you could create a beginning and see how evolution behaves. You give a beginning to your birth, but in reality it is only a small section of the whole process. If you follow the birth, it should lead you to the beginning. We in this form are able only to see things from a specific angle, in a specific time in moment. I say time in moment, because moment is the big bang, and time rides on its waves.

But I disagree: we still don't know how this universe started. I say 'this universe' because they may well be others, as I do tend to believe in the multi-universe theory. But we are yet to find out, and such is the beauty of science...... who knows what we'll know in 5 years time?
I think your interpretation of the universe in finite, if we are talking about a collective idea of defining a universe, well, that's a different story.
You could look at each individual as a universe, unique to itself in one sense, yet connected in another. That would help in you first defining if there are multi verses, or just one.

In my view Ags, science is supposed to mean the study of something. If you do not first define that something to some order, science looses its value. Now we have science guessing all over the place. Some say big bang, some say a God designer, some say universe and mean the same thing as multi verse, science is confusing the masses.

The fact that science is always changing we will see different things at different times, just depends on where we are that time in moment. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:13 pm

I know that when I speak of the way the Universe started, and that how I am aware of the multi-verses, that people will take those discussions with a grain of salt the size of a VW-van. What a Face

But suffice to say, there are many layers and aspect yet to be discovered, and there was a Earth-ccentric view of the Universe at one point Star, that has been given up on as too over board as an Earth being the center of all, when in fact, it is not even the center of it's own Galaxy much less the Universe.

Science is malleable in that it is ready at times to accept that it does NOT know all and will make corrections when needed. The issue with Dogmatic religions is that they are locked on an idea and refuse to be malleable to change with the times and new revelations as they become apparent, and that is where they sometimes fade away.

I say I recall helping sing the place into existence, and infusing chaos into it so things did not stagnate and become boring! I say I have come from another universe into this meat-shell via soul transference to observe, and that when I die, I will either be reborn in a new meat-shell, or go and reactivate my immortal Dragon-shell, my reincarnating vacation at it's end and work to be done with the helping things along as the Universe here becomes a bit more "Magic" infused.

That things I revealed to someone before at age 6 are now accepted parts of quantum mechanics and quantum physics I find interestingly amusing, begin ahead of the curve some 45yrs ago. But be ready, that van sized salt lick is there in case what I just said does not resonate, and your skepticism alert goes off. Wink

Oh yes, Lobster People, you did ask about them, well they are okay as sentient being go, but they do have that heavy shell to deal with, their claws did get extra digits, so a thumb claw and two fingers makes for some crating ability., but shell rot, and fungal diseases can be tough to live with, and the population is obsessed with shell sheen and coloration!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 am

You have me laughing again. So those are the Lobster people. Well, we human people have a problem most times with rational creative thinking. We also have a problem with our meaty shell as you call it, otherwise we do pretty well at planet destruction. Lol.  Very Happy

That things I revealed to someone before at age 6 are now accepted parts of quantum mechanics and quantum physics I find interestingly amusing, begin ahead of the curve some 45yrs ago. But be ready, that van sized salt lick is there in case what I just said does not resonate, and your skepticism alert goes off. Wink
I Do not know what you expect, when real physics is waiting for the scientist to catch up. That is my point, they are just discovering that, OMG look what we have discovered, something new!!! lets call it quantum physics, it sounds good and intellectual. Truth is you have known about it all along, but who or which scientist is going to listen to you with your small mind.

One question I would like to ask science, where do we as individuals fit in, and where do we fit in the plan collectively? There might be some rational behind thinking such as, is there water on a planet 300 light years away, or is there water on our moon?
I was on a forum, and the question was brought up why the universe was expanding. The discussion went on and on some saying they knew it was expanding because of the type of wave preceding and following the expansion. After a while I became a little agitated because I kept saying the universe just expanding? Into what is it expanding? I suggested that what they are seeing as expansion is just the universe inhaling and exhaling. Leny, they came down on me like a ton of bricks, asking me where did I get that information, it is scientifically unsound. I told them since I am breathing the universe is breathing, at least the one I live in. We did not find a solution but they could not say it was not.

You know Len, the more I think about it, there is a great confusion going on about our meaty shell as you call it. I think the shell is confused with the inner being.
No need to lick the salt, I am quite OK with my salt intake at the moment. Very Happy  

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:11 pm

No problem Star. Yeah a six year old speaking of such thing must have confused the poor bloke!

Oh people can and will jump on what they perceive as wrong or weak, rather than ask the questions in a manner to get an idea of where you are coming from, and then adjust their reply accordingly.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2