The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophetic dreaming.

Go down

Prophetic dreaming.  Empty Prophetic dreaming.

Post by Dragon fire on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:22 pm

Prophetic dreaming has been a part of my life for the past two decades. I mostly dream of the future, sometimes past history and sometimes telepathic. It took me many years to come to terms with this ability. I tried to change the future in my dreams and it never worked. I learned the word psychopomp and that helped understand why I die with so many people in prophetic dreams.  Is any one else here this type of dreamer?
Dragon fire
Dragon fire

Back to top Go down

Prophetic dreaming.  Empty Re: Prophetic dreaming.

Post by Agartha on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:32 am

Hi Dragon Fire, thanks for sharing that... very interesting!

I think dreams tell a lot and some may even be prophetic (and this coming from a skeptic). When I was very young I dreamed I had a daughter: she was mixed race with gorgeous curly hair... and a good 15 years later I had a daughter and she looks just like the girl in my dreams, with brown corkscrew hair that gets golden in the sun. 

And I wonder: did I have a prophetic dream that showed me who my daughter was going to be? Or did I influence my future with the dream?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon fire on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:22 am

Hi Agartha.

I understand skepticism, being one myself, even with my own experiences because I search for truth, not perception.

Concerning your dream, it could of influenced you to mate with someone who would produce a child that way you in your dream or it could be that you peered into your own future. I had a dream in 2002 that I had twin boys. In 2008, I got pregnant and learned I was having twin boys. I am certain that there is no way I could influence myself to have to twins unless I would take drugs that give you multiple children. You know the kind women take who have a hard time getting pregnant. Well, I never did that. I never took drugs to help conceive. As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about that dream until much later when I was already pregnant with the twins and I had a dream that I did remember and I was searching through my dream journals to find it and while doing that I came across the dream about having twins. I sat in the moment in silence and awe.

I like those kinds of dreams the best.
Dragon fire
Dragon fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Same here... I do search for the truth  Very Happy

And you are right, you couldn't have predicted having twin boys, like I couldn't have predicted having a girl. I believe dreams are very important, hence I also keep a dreams diary and I do discuss the most lucid ones here.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon fire on Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I will keep an eye out for your lucid dreams.
Dragon fire
Dragon fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Very Happy
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum