The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO's in 2020

3 posters

Go down

UFO's in 2020 Empty UFO's in 2020

Post by Rogue Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 am

What more could go down in 2020?

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

UFO's in 2020 Empty Re: UFO's in 2020

Post by Agartha Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:49 pm

My personal opinion: the day I see photos that are not grainy and videos that are actually clear, then I'll start thinking we may be onto something. 

Notice how UFOs have evolved with our technology? Every couple of years the 'old' UFOs fade away before we get new anomalies? (anomalies/UFOs).

I also find the timing strange to set up a new taskforce to investigate this phenomena: just when the US has the highest number of covid deaths, highest unemployment etc.. something to keep minds busy before a major election?

Maybe I'm too cynical, I don't know....... thanks for posting it, I do love watching videos like this, they make me think and wonder.....
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:29 pm

I agree with your scepticism Ags. You would think that after all this time, certainly in the last fifty years at least, that there would be more convincing quality images about. It seems the photographic proof is no better than that of the Loch Ness Monster!

The other side of the coin tells us something we all probably want to believe in anyway, that is that its a great big universe out there and the possibility and probability of the existence of UFO's is pretty much assured. It almost seems like we will be more shocked if we find they dont exist.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:49 pm

I think you both make great points! I agree with the lack of decent quality photos/footage suggesting there’s no truth in it, I agree with the timing being too much of a coincidence and I agree with many of us wanting to believe in UFOs despite the lack of hard evidence.

I like watching documentaries about UFOs on Discovery Channel as I find them very entertaining, but I watch them because I know it’s driven by a desire to let my imagination rip, rather than because I actually believe the stuff they’re saying.

I guess it’s possible that Governments around the world know more about UFOs and alien contact than we do but they keep the info classified... I dunno if there’s any truth in that, or whether we genuinely know as much as they do. But again, due to the lack of evidence, it would surprise me if that was the case.

Think these UFO stories are more for firing our imaginations than anything else, personally.
🛸
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down