The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans

+3
Monk (in hiding)
Rinoa
Stargate
7 posters

Go down

Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans Empty Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans

Post by Stargate Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Some of you have seen this, if you have time take a look.

I am sure some of this is still going on because the government do not have to have the approval of the public. If they are not going to be held accountable by the law of the land, why bother to tell us.

Would love to hear your feedback's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3debDqj8sM

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans Empty Re: Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans

Post by Rinoa Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:23 am

I watched this yesterday, and it's a prime example of the government seeing their people as commodities at their disposal.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans Empty Re: Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:29 am

Stargate wrote: Some of you have seen this, if you have time take a look.

I am sure some of this is still going on because the government do not have to have the approval of the public. If they are not going to be held accountable by the law of the land, why bother to tell us.

Would love to hear your feedback's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3debDqj8sM

Governments do not operate by the law of the land, they operate under admiralty law, the law of the sea.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by X Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 am

And if governments view the people in this way..how can you trust anything they say or promote...and that includes research funded by them

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:57 am

Mr.W wrote:And if governments view the people in this way..how can you trust anything they say or promote...and that includes research funded by them

Federal Obstruction of Medical Marijuana Research

Although 23 states and the District of Columbia have approved medical marijuana laws, the Institute of Medicine’s call for expanded clinical trials on marijuana’s medical safety and efficacy remains largely unfulfilled.1 In 2008, the American College of Physicians noted that “research expansion has been hindered by a complicated federal approval process [and] limited availability of research-grade marijuana ... .”2 In addition to the standard FDA and DEA approvals needed for all research using Schedule I drugs, researchers conducting trials with marijuana must receive approval through a National Institute on Drug Abuse/Public Health Service (NIDA/PHS) protocol review process that exists for no other drug.

3 Over a dozen recent small-scale Phase 2 clinical trials have found support for marijuana’s medical efficacy. 4 However, NIDA’s monopoly on the federally approved marijuana supply, federal obstruction of privately-funded research, and a lack of public funding for research have created a catch-22: While more than a million Americans find relief under state medical marijuana laws, they often hear that there is not enough large-scale Phase 3 research to make marijuana available by prescription. Yet, the deck is stacked against that research happening.

http://www.mpp.org/assets/pdfs/library/Federal-Obstruction-of-MMJ-Research-1.pdf

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by X Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:32 am

Once their friends are all ready...they wiil receive growing permits....then expect major taxes and profits from the sale of medical marijuana..not to mention big pharma

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:25 pm

I'll watch when I'm off, Stargate.......thank you for posting!
 cat
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50 pm

vision-master wrote:
Mr.W wrote:And if governments view the people in this way..how can you trust anything they say or promote...and that includes research funded by them

Federal Obstruction of Medical Marijuana Research

Although 23 states and the District of Columbia have approved medical marijuana laws, the Institute of Medicine’s call for expanded clinical trials on marijuana’s medical safety and efficacy remains largely unfulfilled.1 In 2008, the American College of Physicians noted that “research expansion has been hindered by a complicated federal approval process [and] limited availability of research-grade marijuana ... .”2 In addition to the standard FDA and DEA approvals needed for all research using Schedule I drugs, researchers conducting trials with marijuana must receive approval through a National Institute on Drug Abuse/Public Health Service (NIDA/PHS) protocol review process that exists for no other drug.

3 Over a dozen recent small-scale Phase 2 clinical trials have found support for marijuana’s medical efficacy. 4 However, NIDA’s monopoly on the federally approved marijuana supply, federal obstruction of privately-funded research, and a lack of public funding for research have created a catch-22: While more than a million Americans find relief under state medical marijuana laws, they often hear that there is not enough large-scale Phase 3 research to make marijuana available by prescription. Yet, the deck is stacked against that research happening.

http://www.mpp.org/assets/pdfs/library/Federal-Obstruction-of-MMJ-Research-1.pdf

You know what I think VM, there were enough studies done on Marijuana, the positive data is blocking the huge storage system. They are afraid to release that information. I find it hard to believe that most of the states would go forward without some compelling data to prove that the reason they have gone against federal law is based on unrealistic information about marijuana. After reading the link you provided, makes me wonder what the FDA is doing in terms of the data supplied by so many private organisation and citizens.

I am not feeling so well and not focused properly.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 am

While thats true Stargate, it also may be something as simple as keeping the quotas up to level for the private prisons and the budgets for assorted alphabet agencies intact.

Lets be honest, the entire "war on drugs" has been as much of a joke as the "war on terror", once you get into the dregs of it.
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by X Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am

If You are a Person of high standing...you Can get médical marihuana prescriptions...very easy...many around hère know of the doctor...chartered account...politician...ring of smoke..its well known

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 am

Legeagle said many Judges would smoke the stuff right in their chambers.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:16 am

Mr.W wrote:
If You are a Person of high standing...you Can get médical marihuana prescriptions...very easy...many around hère know of the doctor...chartered account...politician...ring of smoke..its well known

Mr.W, the way they got to know how good the stuff is by smoking it. I can assure you, me and you will never get the quality that some of these high caliber politicians use, some of them cultivate it in there basements. How else could they show that they are rich and have more than you?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

Stargate wrote:
Mr.W wrote:

Mr.W, the way they got to  know how good the stuff is by smoking it. I can assure you, me and you will never get the quality that some of these high caliber politicians use, some of them cultivate it in there basements. How else could they show that they are rich and have more than you?

Wealthy people are the biggest drinkers/ drug users around. 1st of, they don't need to worry about DWI's as many have their own planes, they are free! Most small airports have 'courtesy' cars waiting for them, free of charge too! They get the best stash, had some from a connection once.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:34 am

I played music at a rich Barron's birthday party when I was in Germany VM, I had never seen so much narcotics and variations of alcohol in all my life. Not only that, the level of promiscuity was something I did not expect.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by X Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 am

The rich Play well...in order to have the super rich You need an army of slaves...most of us were born to serve the rich. The thing Is...if we kept the old ways alive...and worked for our own survival they would Be in trouble....most work is either doing the rich man's work...or servicing his lifestyle....slaves make their money...its a simple thing to become rich

ok..,why arent i super rich? I guess...im happy being a confortable slave

X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:55 am

Mr.W wrote:The rich Play well...in order to have the super rich You need an army of slaves...most of us were born to serve the rich. The thing Is...if we kept the old ways alive...and worked for our own survival they would Be in trouble....most work is either doing the rich man's work...or servicing his lifestyle....slaves make their money...its a simple thing to become rich

ok..,why arent i super rich? I guess...im happy being a confortable slave

Haha Mr.W. I have never heard of a comfortable slave, are we on the same planet?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker57 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am

I clicked to watch the video, but it is no longer up. From reading the replies, I assume this has to do with pot?
Well, pot isn't the only thing they have used humans to research their experiments. They have been doing this on the military since WWII. And if the truth were known, they are still using us today to experiment with making hybrids from various living things.
That's what I think some of those weird-looking creatures are that some people spot from time to time.
Here is an article you all might find interesting.
http://scribol.com/anthropology-and-history/soldiers-on-acid

Seeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 am

It was more to do with unwilling people being experimented on without their knowledge and without their permission

This is another video

Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Seeker57 wrote:I clicked to watch the video, but it is no longer up. From reading the replies, I assume this has to do with pot?
Well, pot isn't the only thing they have used humans to research their experiments. They have been doing this on the military since WWII. And if the truth were known, they are still using us today to experiment with making hybrids from various living things.
That's what I think some of those weird-looking creatures are that some people spot from time to time.
Here is an article you all might find interesting.
http://scribol.com/anthropology-and-history/soldiers-on-acid

No Seeker, its not just about pot, its about life on earth. It is not so easy to think of the rational behind using humans who have no clue that they are being used to test for things they have no idea for what. I think these scientist should make the test on themselves if they want to know what they are doing.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:46 am

Here's one for you Stargate...

Plum Island had a disease research station on it, and one of the scientist's was brought in under Operation Paperclip...Erich Traub was the chief of the Nazi's biological weapons program. He had a lab on Riems Island where he experimented with using insects (especially ticks) as vectors for biological weapons.
About 1975 Lyme Disease emerges at epidemic levels.

Human Experimentation Cover-Up : Secret Government Experimentation on Americans Plum_island_ticks

Now suddenly there is another lethal tick-borne disease around...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_virus

Is it a co-incidence that when Plum Island closed up shop, they moved the facility to Kansas?
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down