The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille

+2
Rockhopper
Stargate
6 posters

Go down

Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille Empty Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille

Post by Stargate Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 pm

This is incredible. I do not understand how nine people could be dead and the nation is not in uproar about it. I was reading where some people found it cool. Is Waco Texas different to Baltimore? is this not a barbaric act?

What happened to the police? Maybe I am a little naive but this sounds like the wild west. When a boy goes into a school a shoots his classmates thee whole world stands up and asks how did such a thing happen, and these are grown men.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille Empty Re: Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille

Post by Rockhopper Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 pm

White people don't riot Star only minorities do that, so it ain't news. At least that is the attitude of the media.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille Empty Re: Biker Gangs Battle At Texas Restaurant, Many Kille

Post by Lenzabi Fri May 22, 2015 1:01 am

And the bikers in question were sitting calmly in police pick up trucks looking like they were having a tailgate party and not cuffed, using their smart phones and the police were nice to these guys who caused so much murder and mayhem. Yet hey will attack one lone black man who did not move as fast as they liked and beat him bloody and mace and taser the poor guy. Our news had a short mention of Waco gun battle,,,,and it was a dispute over who could park their bikes where
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri May 22, 2015 2:37 am

Double standards exist everywhere, unfortunately, and the police in the US seem to be a lot more violent with black offenders thanĀ  they are with white ones.

But I don't understand why we need a riot? This was just a shoot out between stupid men high on testosterone...
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 am

Agartha wrote:Double standards exist everywhere, unfortunately, and the police in the US seem to be a lot more violent with black offenders thanĀ  they are with white ones.

But I don't understand why we need a riot? This was just a shoot out between stupid men high on testosterone...

The way I understood it Ags, is that one group wanted the other to pay one hundred dollars to ride in their turf, and the other refused. The police knew about the meeting and was present when the conflict began.

I smell danger down the road if the police in Baltimore goes free, this bicker incidence will come back to the forefront. For some reason there seems to be a lack of foresight on the part of law enforcement, because black people are becoming more aware that the double standard playing field is devouring their children. Black peoples backs are so much against the wall that the only movement left is defiance against the authorities. I dread that this is going to be nasty and unproductive.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordae Fri May 22, 2015 9:12 pm

I was just waiting for the calls of "White on White" violence to ring out through the media Razz
Mordae
Mordae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Mordae wrote:I was just waiting for the calls of "White on White" violence to ring out through the media Razz

You'll wait awhile Mordles.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat May 23, 2015 3:13 am

Racism occurs everywhere and not just whites on blacks, but at least in Europe is not as bad as in the US, I can't believe how deep the gap separating people from a same country just because they have different levels of melanin!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat May 23, 2015 8:32 am

Agartha wrote:Racism occurs everywhere and not just whites on blacks, but at least in Europe is not as bad as in the US, I can't believe how deep the gap separating people from a same country just because they have different levels of melanin!

It is a sad statement how the Human Race divides itself based on coloration and languages alone. If humanity cannot get along with it's own variant sub-divisions, how can anyone figure that they could live peacefully with a totally different species? To me skin tones are like candy wrappers, once removed it all is the same thing underneath. (Yes I had my naughty days as a dragon)
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 am

Just another way to create a 'them vs us' mentality, gives the pack cohesion and a feeling of superiority. Weird to think that most friendships have an element of it within them as well... people bond over a common enemy, whether it's the girl we complain about together or the political party or whatever. Taking sides...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Kaere wrote:Just another way to create a 'them vs us' mentality, gives the pack cohesion and a feeling of superiority. Weird to think that most friendships have an element of it within them as well... people bond over a common enemy, whether it's the girl we complain about together or the political party or whatever. Taking sides...

Yes, I do agree that humans have differences within their perceptions of what is real and acceptable. In fact I think there are many things that defines us, color being one of them, however it should not define us in terms of our humanity and respect for each other. If you look at the most destructive force on the planet, it is the lack of respect for each other not the color of our skins, in fact it is the most beautiful part of human life, this diversity is so unique there is always room for admiration. Cultures come and go, political structures come and go, color is always there. It takes a certain amount of knowledge to live on planet earth and we all possess that knowledge, if you do not have it you cannot stay among the living.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 pm

As it seems there are reports that the bickers have come together to confront police because they claim 4 of the nine dead were shot by police. The police are claiming they did not start the shoot out and are calling for calm. There are also reports that white on white crime is on the rise mainly through new gangs developing through organised entities like bicker clubs.

I personally do like the development because it is leaning towards race wars and law enforcement confrontation in particular.

At the moment there are so many conflicting stories of how this conflict started. I think this is just a cover up of the real deeper meaning. People are seeing the break down of their value system, and are becoming more aware. Too many young boys going to war as in the middle east and elsewhere, loosing their lives and returning home to poverty and no health care. They see more benefits in joining groups but are becoming more in danger of being classified as terrorist.

The other main problem is the masses can no longer trust the media of reporting stories based on facts.
Most all reporting is based on self interests which leads to mistrust and alienation.

For example most people do not understand the reason for Jade Helm 15, and therefore cannot sensibly react to it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down