The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church

+2
Rogue
Stargate
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church Empty White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:27 pm

It seems we are back at this racial tension building up in the US. This last episode makes me think someone is trying to start some racial war. If you look at the emblems this murderer is wearing on his chest makes me believe there is more behind this than just one 21 year old youth. The church he attacked is one of the older churches and do not seem to random.

2015 is really full of new happenings but not surprising.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church Empty Re: White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church

Post by Rogue Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:42 pm

We will keep seeing these dreadful events until the US tackles their gun laws. Guns will target any group of people and as such is bound to any whim a nutter wants to target.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church Empty Re: White suspect in killing of nine in Black Church

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Rogue wrote:
We will keep seeing these dreadful events until the US tackles their gun laws. Guns will target any group of people and as such is bound to any whim a nutter wants to target.

Rogue, it's not just the guns, it's the people and the lobbyist who think they have to protect themselves from the poor. There is no moral conduct, respect for so called God people are gone. People are breaking all the moral rules, we have to remember guns cannot fire by themselves.

You and I know as long as the rich have the monopoly they cannot give it up, at least not from rational reasoning.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Yes Star that's what I say, nutters! and the law allows them guns. No other developed country has this problem to the same degree and no other country has such ludicrous gun laws.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:11 pm

There's also the fact that their citizens with mental illnesses get no support whatsoever. Money talks and those without the money don't have much voice at all. Lack of care and treatment all in the name of making the big bucks. But they can still buy a gun cause it's their right to "bear arms". Shameful imo.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Kaere wrote:There's also the fact that their citizens with mental illnesses get no support whatsoever. Money talks and those without the money don't have much voice at all. Lack of care and treatment all in the name of making the big bucks. But they can still buy a gun cause it's their right to "bear arms". Shameful imo.

I hear you Kae, what a nonsense, "the right to bear arms". What about the right to care for your mentally ill? When you make the sky as the limit for everything, we cannot expect anything different.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:11 pm

People call the Police to help with their mentally ill family members, Cops seem to prefer the lead cure for mental illness rather than deal with the person as an ill person. More like Rabid Dogs.

But yep, and I have to put up with these people in 'Murica all the time!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:40 am

The 2nd Amendment was set in the early 1800's when the settlers were faced with wild animals and unruly natives, so a gun was a tool then. To extrapolate it into modern times is stupid to an extreme.

I have no problem with ordinary people owning guns but there needs to be a better background check on those who want one to stop nutters getting their hot little hand on one.

This young fellow seems to be a White Supremacist and probably belonged to a group of similar nutters.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:12 am

It was about each state having the right the organize an armed militia of it's citizens. The 'people' part of the amendment was meant to refer to the entire population of a state, not individuals. Definitely been warped in more modern times.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 am

Besides the gun issue, I see a bigger problem: ignorant people still judging others by the colour of their skin or where they come from. Maybe if Europeans had not ravaged other underdeveloped countries, their citizens wouldn't want to immigrate.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:52 am

Lets call a spade a spade, I think if people need guns in their society, they fear each other. Even if as Tim says, there is nothing wrong with people having guns at one time, there is something wrong with it now. The society is ill, what do you do with a society that do not know how to handle themselves, take away the guns.

What could be more dangerous than people fearing each other because of skin color? I do not think a medical doctor can help, more a psychiatrist.

People are out of control, and the disease is spreading. Those who are for guns should also ask for a state for them selves.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:39 pm

The Media has tried to Make this about other issues, he hated religion, that prescription drugs are to blame, all to avoid facing the reality that other news has shown,,,,,America is still a nation of Racists! No matter how much they say it is not.

Example, unarmed black man runs is killed by cop.

white bikers start a shooting war, handled like it was a simple protest.

Just one of many examples America is as diseased in it's mindset as ancient Rome before their collapse
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:17 pm

[quoteJust one of many examples America is as diseased in it's mindset as ancient Rome before their collapse][/quote]

For those who know the history of Rome, America is a direct replica of the fall of Rome. When you look at the infrastructure of Rome it was the family structure that fell apart and caused the downfall.
Len, I am not sure there is anything anyone can do to stop the decay of the US, if not the world.

I ask you seriously do you believe we will see the different races coming together with our present political systems? Can you see democracy paving the way for dialog? The systems we have today were not created to address these growing side effects. As you can see the Republicans have not mentioned a word about the terrible massacre in SC, why, because of the NSA lobby. It is not about politics alone, it's also about moral decay, and as you say the decline of Rome.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Star, all I know is History has ways of repeating as Humans seem to forget so easily as much as they do not worry about long range but short term. And that so many still don't get it, if you can give blood and organs to each other and have kids together, you are the same tasty pork-chicken flavored species. Humans are one species, one race, just different ethnicity flavors, so to speak. It was easier when I was a Dragon and Humans tried to be stupid with me, BBQ and eat, appreciate the flavors from the foods and spices they ate. 

Present day, in this meatshell, I have to live in the land of the dumbest of the bunch on this planet. The Progressives in this land need to be more vociferous and push harder for reforms or the Regressives like Trump and his merry band of idiots win, and we shall truly see further hardships and decay.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:40 am

I agree with Jon Stewart:

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:11 am

I agree Ags.

What I can't fathom is why the media refuse to refer to these killers as the Bloody Terrorists they are? Colombine High --Terrorists, Sandy Hook -- Terrorist, Timothy Mcveigh -- Terrorist, Unibomber -- Terrorist, the list goes on but they are never labelled as "Terrorists".

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 am

That is as has been said by Stewart and others, to label White People as terrorists goes against their paradigm of islamic or other groups with brown skin. I am sure though that had this been done by an enraged Native American, or African American, the label would have been slapped on them in a heartbeat. Evil or Very Mad
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:24 am

Exactly, why aren't they labelled terrorists??? Just because they are caucasians? When I was young I had the American dream, now that I am older I realized how messed up the country is, where their own citizens are not looked after.... it seems like the US government really don't care about those that do not look white... terrible....
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:50 am

White with loads of cash Ags
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:20 am

Agartha wrote:Exactly, why aren't they labelled terrorists??? Just because they are caucasians? When I was young I had the American dream, now that I am older I realized how messed up the country is, where their own citizens are not looked after.... it seems like the US government really don't care about those that do not look white... terrible....

Ags, I am not sure they care about anyone who do not have money. There are lots of white people who hates black people, but are not in a better position. the government don't give a hoot about them either.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next