The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bermuda Triangle

+3
Agartha
Kaere
Rogue
7 posters

Go down

Bermuda Triangle Empty Bermuda Triangle

Post by Rogue Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 am

Could underwater crater discovery explain the Bermuda Triangle mystery?
MARCH 14, 201612:04PM

IT’S one of the planet’s greatest mysteries: Why has the Bermuda Triangle claimed so many ships and aircraft?

Scientists believe they are now a step closer to an answer after the discovery of a series of underwater craters at the bottom of the Barents Sea, off the coast of Norway.
While it’s not close to the Bermuda Triangle, which stretches from Florida to Puerto Rico and the mid-Atlantic island of Bermuda, it’s hoped the craters are the key to finally explaining the baffling phenomenon.

The craters, which measure up to 800m wide and 45m deep, are believed to have been created by methane building up in sediments on the sea-floor of the gas-rich Norway coast. They then leak, “popping” through the sea bed and into the water above.

This is a possibility that has previously been explored, with Igor Yelstov from the Trofimuk Institute saying last year: “There is a version (of theories) that the Bermuda Triangle is a consequence of gas hydrates reactions.

“They start to actively decompose with methane ice turning into gas. It happens in an avalanche-like way, like a nuclear reaction, producing huge amounts of gas.

“That makes the ocean heat up and ships sink in its waters mixed with a huge proportion of gas.”

Full story...
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/could-underwater-crater-discovery-explain-the-bermuda-triangle-mystery/news-story/94145d6f5baa5766a8a4b0c18dd93ee5
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Bermuda Triangle Empty Re: Bermuda Triangle

Post by Kaere Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 am

So the gas would somehow end up in the waters around the Bermuda triangle and only there? I'll have to read this more carefully later on...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Well, it's just speculation until they find craters in the Bermuda area, which they haven't found.

I still believe it's aliens.
Shocked
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:35 pm

If there are methane craters found in the triangle, lost ships would have been sunk as the massive bubbles suddenly dropped them to the bottom, ship can't float in air/gasses the bubbles kill the ships.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:04 pm

True Len. Ships don't float too well on air!

There are some magnetic anomalies there too. I have seen Magnetic Compasses do the run-around in that patch.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

More likely points to a possible "weak-spot" or gateway there, and the missing ships and planes went to the alternate Earth.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Finally! A mystery that hasn't been solved!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Interesting!
Solace
Solace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 pm

My entry point to my birth mother was in Miami Beach afterall. easier to accomplish if one travels through a weak spot, even in spirit form. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 am

I like Tim's and Agy's idea, something magnetic about that area. I do suspect some alien life form creating a magnetic field that can be switched on and off. According to ancient tales there are more hidden stuff in the oceans yet to be revealed, than we might want to think.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:32 am

Why would aliens want boats? I do think this is a pertinent question. And why would they go about it in such a strange way, good gravy they could just go to the boat show...
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:00 am

Kaere wrote:Why would aliens want boats? I do think this is a pertinent question. And why would they go about it in such a strange way, good gravy they could just go to the boat show...

I don't know what aliens want, and how they go about things. I know we have planes and boats missing, they could have disappeared because of a whole lot of reasons. I guess its strange for us to understand if it was at all about boats or planes. If it was about intelligence, then it makes sense.

I am extremely skeptical about aliens visiting a boat show. Lol. Very Happy

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 am

Yay yes! Gotta go boat show alien
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 am

See? They'd love it Very Happy

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe in aliens and intelligent life out there. I believe I had a past life as one (!!!)... but I do find it hard to believe that they'd have to resort to using amazing technology (creating magnetic vortices) in order to figure out human shipbuilding or flying technology. We've got thousands of books explaining it all, visual recordings, actual shipbuilding and aircraft building industries working right now.

Yes, perhaps I'm applying too much human logic onto what I think an alien would do or need. But the temptation to apply it to the other side of the spectrum is also true.

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 am

Agreed Kaere, we humans go about things in a way we do not really know the complete answer. There could be so many reasons why extraterrestrials, or let me say advanced intelligence would gather information not using the same methods as we do. I get your point, but then we are humans that think somewhat in the same directions based on what we know.

All I can say for sure is, we are magnetic beings, driven by electric impulses, the best way to extrapolate information from us is by magnetic means. Our scientist has given us proof that that is so.

Although we might have thousands of books does not mean everything the extraterrestrials want to know was recorded.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum