The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date with Donald...

2 posters

Go down

Date with Donald... Empty Date with Donald...

Post by Rockhopper Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:21 am

From Salon;

It was the early 1970s. I was about 23 at the time and he was in his late 20s. We met through friends talking at a bar. My friend knew his friends. It’s was a lively Upper East Side — considered cool at the time — spot. Still there and still considered a great place to go for a burger. A comfortable place for all generations. The tables are so close everyone feels like a friend. It’s cozy. This was over 40 years ago.

So I met a nice guy through friends at the bar and he asked me for my telephone number. He called me the next day and asked me out. Said he would pick me up around 7. I lived in a building with a doorman who called me on the house-phone to say my date was here. I locked and went downstairs expecting to see a guy standing out front with his hands in his pockets looking sheepish. Instead there was no one. Just a white Cadillac convertible. My date leaned over and said, “Hop in.” I didn’t know what to make of this. I lived in NYC and nobody ever picked me up in a car except to go to the airport. I was too surprised and flustered to be impressed. I felt like I was in a James Dean movie. If he wanted to impress me, a Cadillac wouldn’t do it, but if he got out of the car, and opened the door for me, then I would be impressed.

Source.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Date with Donald... Empty Re: Date with Donald...

Post by Kaere Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:32 am

What was it he said about women again? Oh yeah...

Donald Trump wrote:Women, ya gotta treat 'em like shit sometimes.

Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 am

Kiwi model Kylie Bax was in a relationship with Donny for about a year. She dumped him when he threatened her with violence.

She also said that he has "Small hands!"

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum