The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!!

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! Empty VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!!

Post by Stargate Sun May 08, 2016 11:22 am

How can we know what is truth when we cannot prove anything on the Internet? Is this also a conspiracy ot just don't believe anything we read?

VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! (NASA CAUGHT in Space Hoax!!) | FLAT EARTH PROOF 19

Stargate

Back to top Go down

VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! Empty Re: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!!

Post by Agartha Sun May 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Star do you realize that, for this conspiracy to be true, millions of people all over the world have to be involved? We are not just talking about the US, we are also talking about all those other countries that have Space programs: China, Russia, all countries in Europe, to name the more importants. Do you really think you can keep millions quiet about something this big?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!! Empty Re: VIDEO PROOF No One Has Been To Space!!

Post by Stargate Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 pm

All I can say is 9/11

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun May 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Agartha wrote:Star do you realize that, for this conspiracy to be true, millions of people all over the world have to be involved? We are not just talking about the US, we are also talking about all those other countries that have Space programs: China, Russia, all countries in Europe, to name the more importants. Do you really think you can keep millions quiet about something this big?

Agy, I believe anything is possible. My mother told me that there is some truth in every lie, I should never underestimate the human capability. I really do not believe humans went to the moon, and I do not underestimate humans. I also don't disbelieve what this person is saying, however I cannot prove it. We cannot degrade everything just to conspiracy because it sounds weird. I have encountered things working in electronics that would be considered conspiracy, I have noticed people looking at me skeptical when I tell them, so yes, conspiracy, but not everything that sounds weird we are only humans.
9/11 is virtually impossible to think was carried out by a few men, but they want us to believe that.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 am

Well...... it seems we disagree on 9/11 too!! hahaha
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon May 09, 2016 10:02 am

Always interesting. Smile

Stargate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down