The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirits of loved ones that have passed away.

+3
Kaere
Stirky
Agartha
7 posters

Go down

Spirits of loved ones that have passed away. Empty Spirits of loved ones that have passed away.

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:27 pm

This morning I was absolutely spooked!
7am, beginning of our shift, my nursing mentor and I went to our bay to say good morning to the patients that were awake. Gladys (fake name to preserve her anonimity) called us and we went to see her. She sat up  and with teary eyes asked me to get her wedding ring from her safety box (it was put away to keep it safe). I got the ring, gave it to Gladys, she put it on her finger and then looked at us and said:

"I have to wear it now.........I've just become a widow". My mentor and I smiled and reassured her that she was not and that her husband was at home waiting for her to get better and go home.

"No" she said "I just saw my Tony......he came to say goodbye". We gave her a hug and a cup of tea and off we went to our duties. At around 8am we saw Gladys' son talking to the ward matron and five minutes later we were called for a quick meeting........where we were told to be extra vigilant of Gladys as her husband has passed away during the night and her son was about to tell her.

My mentor and I looked at each other and we were as white as a sheet.........

See.....signs and lessons come when you less expect them.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spirits of loved ones that have passed away. Empty Re: Spirits of loved ones that have passed away.

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Wow, amazing experience, bless her. They must have been very close xxx
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spirits of loved ones that have passed away. Empty Re: Spirits of loved ones that have passed away.

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Christine wrote:Wow, amazing experience, bless her. They must have been very close xxx

I know.......60 years married!
But to me it means a lot, as I was a witness.........and I believe her, no way she would have known!!

One thing I disagree with total skeptics: despite my scientific mind, I have always believed that we have a soul.....and Gladys has just proved it to me.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Maybe you were given that proof for a reason
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Christine wrote:Maybe you were given that proof for a reason

I'm sure........don't know what the reason is, but yes........you are right.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Maybe you had doubts about that kind of thing, and needed the proof of the existence of souls
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Christine wrote:Maybe you had doubts about that kind of thing, and needed the proof of the existence of souls

I doubt anything that doesn't have a proof!!!
lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Wink Now you have your proof, somebody wanted you to know for sure
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:50 pm

It's amazing *smiles* what a great experience!
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

I was giving a crystal healing session to a lady today. In the middle of the session the door (which had been firmly shut) opened very slowly and wide!! Think somebody wanted to come in!
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh wow, but bless that lady a sad time for her especially being married for 60 years.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Kaere, yes, it was something I never expected to go through......but I'm glad it did.

Rinoa, yes, she was very sad........and she had loads of visitors and I think they made her worse.

Stirky, wow! I would have had a heart attack!!!! lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Nah it bother me at all lol
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:15 am

Christine wrote:Maybe you had doubts about that kind of thing, and needed the proof of the existence of souls

I would go for your explanation, there is always a reason for everything. Smile 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:19 am

Agartha wrote:

I doubt anything that doesn't have a proof!!!
lol

Are you convinced now aggie?

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 am

vision-master wrote:

Are you convinced now aggie?

Yes, I got the proof I needed........cause I was there and I am the main witness, which is what I needed.......I am soooo glad I was part of that!

Next.......let see if I get proof of UFOs!   Wink 
lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami4444 Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 pm

things are never as they appear..as this shows agartha.

look deeper into the unfolding of a flower bursting into life and you see the nature of many layers, many petals forming something grand in design..that sits and is just beautiful to itself...to just be in that space.

Seeing the hidden beauty of life and that nature of connection,can be life changing, life enhancing and definitely a beautiful mystery. It really does support us when we take notice of how much support their really is going on at the greater level, beyond our own knowing..

It reminds me of children and what they see and know and adults who mold them into this world in their knowing because the unknown has been lost in them.. No wonder as children we lose our sense of wonder and connection to the supportive space of spirit..

It seems natural as we age and let go, that that space emerges once more...opening to the whole...through letting go slowly.

I am glad I have remembered my own source and support now rather than later..

But then the journey determines that itself.
Nami4444
Nami4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

Ah.....I love the way you describe things, Nami.......so descriptive you can actually see the picture in your heads......

This was life changing and life enhancing in various ways.........I know now that there is a special connection between some people, their souls united as one so one can feel what the other feels.........and I now know there is some kind of afterlife.

It will be a moment imprinted in my heart forever.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum