The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Attacks

+4
Rogue
Rockhopper
Kaere
Stirky
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

London Attacks - Page 2 Empty Re: London Attacks

Post by Rogue Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:06 am

How much bad luck can one city have? This apartment block fire is just so awful and shocking to see. Just awful to imagine being in that building.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:43 am

Indeed Rog. Shocking!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Just receiving some gruesome information on London fire, over 500 dead.
People are saying it was revenge for Muslim rising in England, and the killing of the people on the bridge. They are saying the people were trapped and they could not escape. The material that was used to cover the building was used because it was cheap.
If any of this is true, then things have gone from bad to worst. It sounds like London's 9/11. Where is this all going.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Where did you get over 500 dead? They reckon it may rise to almost 200, but I never heard of 500  scratch
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Agartha wrote:Where did you get over 500 dead? They reckon it may rise to almost 200, but I never heard of 500  scratch
I have only seen two reports myself, but I have family in London so I guess this info is being spread around. I myself cannot see many people escaping based on what I have read. I have not seen hundreds of people saying they have escaped so where are those people? They said 70 in hospital and it happened at night when most of the people were asleep. You would have to see more people out side who have escaped.

I am getting the news mostly from the net and you know how that goes, either you believe what you read or you don't.
Are they saying it may rise to 200, even that is a big figure.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:20 pm

200 is tragic...... those poor people knowing they were about to die, many sent texts to their loved ones saying goodbye.. heartbreaking.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:10 am

Now today news reports of a revenge attack last night on Muslims as they left their mosque after breaking their fast. One dead and 8 injured Sad awful that these things are happening in our world
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

Storks, I wish I could say it will soon be over, but I can't see it ending any time soon. I do think it was a mistake for England to leave the EU because now it has become a lone Wolf. England has left a terrible trail behind in the quest for world power.
It is so sad that innocent children are having to pay such a high price, but that is the way of life.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Agreed Star it won't be over any time soon. Pandora's Box is well and truly opened now.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 pm

You know Tim, I personally do not think the most of the world has come to grips what is really happening. I think the great rebirth of the planet has begun and 
that the Mayans had lived it before and left the information for us. However man has ignored it because they believe everything was going to be the same. I have always believed the ancestors because they have lived before us and they know more about what has happened than we do.
England and most of the western world, will be destroyed, Africa will partially be destroyed except the so called middle East. Some of the Caucus mountains will remain, and millions are going to die but not all. If you do not think it is true just watch 2018-2019 and everyone will go back to what the Mayan calendar really meant. However we cannot reverse the time because what must be must be.
There is a global warming yes, but it is not alone man made, it is God made, although many do not believe in God, they rather believe in religion and religion is also man made.
To be honest I do not know why I am led to write this to you, in reality I am just typing and the words are just flowing as if it was not me.
The Aborigines. of Australia will be vindicated because they have warned the world but they did not listen. They believed the Atoms were going to be their way out and so misused the power. These bombs are going to become the tool that will destroy most of the countries that have them. Even Russia will be destroyed. They say there will be a third world but that is only the beginning. The planet will experience a rebirth, and the pillars of the earth will be reconstructed.
People will be running but no where to hide, it has already begun, population will decrease and famine is already overtaking the planet.
This is not man made it is the cycle of life. Man has contributed to the destruction but there will be water where there was non and dry land where there was water.
London will be one of the first to experience the great reshuffle, because it has caused the greatest disruption on the planet. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum