The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Rising Oceans...

2 posters

Go down

Our Rising Oceans... Empty Our Rising Oceans...

Post by Rockhopper Wed May 10, 2017 4:22 am

A good video of the problems of Climate Change. 43 minutes long.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Our Rising Oceans... Empty Re: Our Rising Oceans...

Post by Stargate Thu May 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Earth's Doomsdays - Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupts | HD 2017 Volcano Documentary wrote:

OK I am going to be quite honest with you the way I see it, mind you it may seem a little off but I am always confident in the way I see it.

Global warming is not really whats happening on planet earth, rather earth change is going on and the planet is warming up because of the change. The planet is self sustaining and was built on a recycle basic. It turns over the earth every so many years. If you remember every one were saying the Mayan Calendar was just not correct and that nothing happened, it is now turning out to be very true. People from that culture did collect all that data for nothing, and not to forget that all our present information is coming from our ancestors. Sometimes we cannot understand the jest of the information and read it incorrectly.
The events of the present times, like the melting of the ice caps, the many earth quakes, the real political up evil, became noticeable in the said time mentioned by the Mayans in 2012. People began to sense something and began reacting to it. Some began going back to the bible, some turned to ancient scriptures, some turned to wars, some turned to racial conflict, not really realizing what was taking place. Almost everything started to change in 2012. The real thing that happened was that the earth was ready for another one of its recreational turn over in the evolutionary recycle.
We are a part of this planet and are subject to the laws that governs the recycling process. There is nothing to stop it, the earth is simply going through the re-cycling process. The scientist cannot understand the writings and messages that were left for us to prepare because everything was made on a recycle basis. We are at that point now.
Places like the Yellowstone are some of the trigger points for the process to begin.
These are just my thoughts based on what I have lived and seen on our planet, however it is not gospel.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun May 14, 2017 12:39 am

Good points Star but I disagree. We are extracting stored carbon (been stored for millions of years) and burning it. The result is a build up of excess carbon in the atmosphere which raises the temperatures accordingly. It also causes an increase of methane in the polar regions and CH4 is a far worse gas.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 am

Rockhopper wrote:Good points Star but I disagree. We are extracting stored carbon (been stored for millions of years) and burning it. The result is a build up of excess carbon in the atmosphere which raises the temperatures accordingly. It also causes an increase of methane in the polar regions and CH4 is a far worse gas.

Tim.
Tim, you have to remember that there is a rise and fall phenomena, it dictates the cycle of re-cycle. It does not matter how one want to look at it, at a certain going there is going to be a rise or a fall no matter what man does. I do not believe man alone can trigger this point. However I do believe man can and is influencing our weather one way or the other. The build up of carbon is not only because of mans input but because the planet is in a re-cycle process.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum