The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Leaders popularity

4 posters

Go down

World Leaders popularity  Empty World Leaders popularity

Post by Rogue Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm

The most popular world’s leaders, each with a 54 per cent favour ability rating, were New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australians-dont-trust-us-president-donald-trump-compared-to-other-world-leaders-says-lowy-institute-poll/news-story/4a72e59645b7e689f3e70cdae4c90e86

Do any particular leaders stand out to you?
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

World Leaders popularity  Empty Re: World Leaders popularity

Post by Stargate Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 am

Rogue wrote:The most popular world’s leaders, each with a 54 per cent favour ability rating, were New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australians-dont-trust-us-president-donald-trump-compared-to-other-world-leaders-says-lowy-institute-poll/news-story/4a72e59645b7e689f3e70cdae4c90e86

Do any particular leaders stand out to you?
Hi Rogue. Yes Kim Jung UN, and Putin. I name those two because although the world is in turmoil, it is becoming extremely difficult to weed out the good from the bad.

KJU is smart in doing what he did, although all of today's leaders are not innocent, but when you are dealing with America you have to stand up to them. The Russian leader is also not innocent, however he is the main reason we are not at war. Trudeau is dodging between the lines in terms of America and Europe. I don't think he is as corrupt as some of the others. I don't think I know enough about the New Zealand prime minister to say anything.
Telling the truth is an exceptionally rare commodity these days because the public is so uneducated in political matters. It is quite difficult to accept the truth.
I think Aku Fiado of Ghana, West Africa is not too bad, although the world does not look at African leaders as much.
Donald Trump is really the worse to me at the moment, he has no clue of using his powers and that is dangerous. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:56 pm

I think Jacinda Ardern is hawt. That was my first reaction when I first noticed her a few months ago, I thought she was gorgeous. No idea how good she is at politics, but for me she's the most attractive one! Razz

Justin Trudeau has struck me as one of the most likeable leaders as well, I've been thinking, and I particularly empathise with him over the attitude problem Trump gave him at the G7 summit recently.

Angela Merkel strikes me as being a good and strong leader who tolerates minimal BS.

I think Putin is being made to look better than he is since Trump came to power, as everything is relative.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 am

'Cinda has just had a baby girl! 4.45pm today.

Congrats to them both.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:32 am

Yes! Congrats indeed! cheers

...and good luck to Winston Very Happy
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down