The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Globalist Tyranny

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rise of Globalist Tyranny Empty Re: Rise of Globalist Tyranny

Post by Rogue Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:39 pm

No surprises there. Of course that's how it will work.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:14 pm

I’m glad that Qantas is doing its bit to stamp out this horrible pandemic. Great policy!
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:30 am

You are wrong, I can tell you right now. I also would like to add that if there was a small chance of antiphospholipid syndrome, it would have been picked up by now.

And Qantas has just become my favourite airline!  I love you
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:35 am

IceWendigo wrote:I feel like I am in the dark age of medieval times.

OMG yes! Exactly how I feel lately!

IceWendigo wrote:This lady claims to come from the future. Of course we should burn her alive, didnt you hear what the authority figure said? She's a witch, shes endangering the souls of innocent villagers. Who cares if she doesnt want to be burned, its for her own good! Burn Her! Burning people with oak is my favorite wood to burn with, isnt it neat?

Yeah, sorry, no idea what you are saying there...
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:50 pm

I dunno. I feel like until these videos and theories and such can be proven to not be just some random person's wild fantasy... or some unbalanced person's fantasy... or someone with a malicious agenda taking advantage of people's anger and willingness to believe... or even another country's attempt to mess with another population, causing unrest... until they can be proven to be legitimately true, they have no place in my brain.

At least with mainstream news, you can find the person doing the writing! They have to provide sources, provide their names, show their work, etc.

For all we know, these videos are produced by some rando in an old school bus in the woods somewhere... a ranting and raving psychopath. But because they have a laptop and internet connection, I should believe it's true?? Nahhhh...

Most of the stuff out there... is flimflammery, messing with people's heads, and it's dangerous, cause people are unhappy with their lot these days and willing to see boogeymen around every corner.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:16 pm

IceWendigo wrote:I am saying imo, some people (incuding you) are the modern day equivalent of people that used to burn human beings at the stake and not realise there was anything wrong with it.
 On the contrary, I would be the person warning others of the plague, and those not believing the evidence (conspiracists) would burn people like me. 

Flying is a privilege and  countries, like Australia, have the right to keep their citizens safe. Nothing wrong with it. If you disagree, don't fly with Qantas or go to Australia, as simple as that. 

For years we had to have different vaccines to travel to certain countries, like the Yellow fever vaccine, for example (I've had it and so have my children). You then get a 'health passport' to enter certain countries, it is a requirement. I have never seen anybody marching or protesting against it.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:50 pm

I still can't believe you're against vaccines. Unreal. People may survive it but they're not surviving well, I can tell you that. People still suffering months later, and not just sniffles. And people are still dying from this, their lives are not insignificant.

I have an uncle who can't walk because of polio, I bet he would've loved a vaccine before he got it. But just f*ck him right? Cause he survived. Or the uncle who got mumps and ended up sterile, sucks to be him.

And no, no one has to fly for business anymore. We have telecommunications systems last time I checked. Pick up an effing phone, get up early to match time zones. Cripes sake, people used to do international business by telegram! Flying is a privilege, not a right... and a rich man's privilege at that.

It really is the least amount of effort to just... take care of each other, y'know? The barest bit of care for someone else. It's not hard to wear a mask. It's not hard to wash your hands.

They push this stuff with the flu too... difference being, the flu is not as easily caught as covid. And they work hard every year to try to protect people.
Kaere
Kaere

Agartha, Lenzabi, Rogue and TrueCrazyLion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Perhaps there's a good survival rate because people are able to get the care they need in hospital when they need it? Let's look at the survival rate when people can't get a bed or treatment, when they choke to death in the parking lot because there's no intubation or respiratory equipment. All because someone couldn't bring themselces to get a vaccine or wear a mask for 20 seconds.
Kaere
Kaere

Lenzabi and TrueCrazyLion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Wise and powerful words, K. 
Personally, I can’t wait for this vaccine to become available. I view it as a lifeline, a light finally being shone through some of the darkest times we’ll probably ever experience.
Obviously everyone has their own opinion, but for me it’s an absolute no-brainer to go for the vaccine once I’m able to.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum