The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia

2 posters

Go down

Australia Empty Australia

Post by Agartha Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:26 am

Rogue, someone sent me this today and they also told me that, besides the police forcing them to stay in their homes (which I don't disagree with that), they are also taking down social media accounts of people who are reporting this. 

Do you know anything about it? 

LINK: Coronavirus NSW update: Man rushed from Sydney apartment complex locked down after COVID-19 cases (9news.com.au)

Man rushed from Sydney apartment complex under COVID-19 lock down.

A man has been rushed to hospital from a locked-down apartment complex in Sydney's south-west.
Residents at the block of units in Campbelltown were told to stay at home for a fortnight after nine people across seven households tested positive to COVID-19.
This evening an ambulance pulled up at the complex to transport a suspected coronavirus patient who collapsed inside.

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Australia Empty Re: Australia

Post by Rogue Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Ags I've not heard anything about social media being cut off. Is that what you mean?
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:21 am

Yes, sorry, I should have been clearer.

According to this person, who's got family living in Sydney, the government is cutting off social media to stop people from posting what's happening. I find it all strange, to be honest.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:38 am

Yeah I'm not aware of any stories like that. I'm not really sure that's possible is it? Personally I would doubt it.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:23 pm

That's what I'm thinking too, that's not true.... people like to talk rubbish, eh? lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down