The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how the Inca built their stone walls.

4 posters

Go down

This is how the Inca built their stone walls. Empty This is how the Inca built their stone walls.

Post by Agartha Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:41 am

I watched this video to share with someone who believes aliens built the Inca's walls and buildings.
No aliens required... lol

Agartha
Agartha
Admin

TrueCrazyLion likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is how the Inca built their stone walls. Empty Re: This is how the Inca built their stone walls.

Post by Rogue Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:31 am

Interested to watch when I have a little time.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

This is how the Inca built their stone walls. Empty Re: This is how the Inca built their stone walls.

Post by TrueCrazyLion Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:33 pm

This looks really interesting, I always love to check out Inca culture! I’ll watch the video soon as well.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Funny how some folks really do not understand how impressive humans are... it's always gotta be someone better.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:32 am

Kaere wrote:Funny how some folks really do not understand how impressive humans are... it's always gotta be someone better.

Yep, exactly that. Just because modern humans are useless, it doesn't mean ancient people were.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down