The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Putin?

3 posters

Go down

Who is Putin? Empty Who is Putin?

Post by Rogue Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:31 am

Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Who is Putin? Empty Re: Who is Putin?

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:54 am

Cracking article!! Very insightful and perceptive. I’ve felt that Putin might have a Dark Triad personality for a long time, so this makes a lot of sense.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:13 pm

Excellent article! So, according to the writer, naming and shaming Putin in public (around the world) has only exacerbated things.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCrazyLion Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:37 pm

Yeah, the way of dealing with this situation best, as described by the article, seems pretty counterintuitive! I agree with the idea of using a show of strength to deter Putin at some point though.

I read the other day that there’s speculation Putin might have terminal cancer, possibly bowel cancer. While that is just speculation at this point with no concrete evidence to back it up, and I never automatically believe those kind of things, I think it would actually help explain a number of things; his heightened anxiety about Covid, which he’d be extra vulnerable to if he’s got cancer; cancer patients apparently have to take the kind of meds which cause the type of changes we’ve seen in Putin’s appearance; and also his decision to step up his aggression towards invading the former Soviet Union territories, which Putin would want to happen sooner than later if he thinks he’s not got long left to live. And at 69, he’s the right kind of age where bowel cancer is becoming more likely as well.
Like I say, I’m never really a fan of media speculation, but that theory makes a lot of sense to me.

I guess we’ll soon know if he is terminally ill, because his condition will deteriorate to the point where it’s no longer possible to hide.
TrueCrazyLion
TrueCrazyLion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down