The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Interventions

+2
Monk (in hiding)
Kaere
6 posters

Go down

Divine Interventions Empty Divine Interventions

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:36 am

Do you believe in Spirit Guides? Personal Angels? Miracles?

I very much believe that we all have a spirit guide or two, they're the connection between spirit and earth, helping us out with a gentle guidance. Some people consider them to be an aspect of our own selves, our higher self in fact. I'm not sure about that yet. I know that I've been helped emotionally when I was at my very lowest and I am very grateful for my spirit team... I can only imagine how frustrating it can be to deal with me haha. However, that said... they always help me find missing things like my keys or a shoe.

I wanted to share a 'miracle' that happened on Saturday. I was in the laundry room with my youngest son... we were switching the laundry and getting a pile of now clean blankets ready to go upstairs. I lifted the pile and somehow knocked the lightbulb (it was a big pile!). The light went out and we both waited for the inevitable smash that we knew would be coming when it hit the floor somewhere. But there was nothing... we stood in the dark listening for the smash and instead we heard a whirring kind of a noise. There was faint light coming in from the family room window and we watched astonished as the bulb was spinning gently on the top of the washing machine... it was whole except for the threaded base and filament part. What are the odds? I truly believe we were helped in that moment Smile no broken glass to walk on in the dark, no extra mess for me to clean up... it was lovely Very Happy

I've had more intense interventions in the past as well but I wanted to share this little one.
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Divine Interventions Empty Re: Divine Interventions

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:33 am

Everything happens in divine order. lsol

Had my Cyrobaltion on 11:11

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 am

Wow! Thank you for sharing that story, Kaere!!

I do belive in souls and spirits and some may be around to help us... there's a lot we still don't know and  we can't confirm, but I believe in what is shown to me and what has solid evidence. Some experiences are evidence to me, although to some it may be just coincidence or a fluke. And in a way I agree with what 'no name' has posted: there is a reason why certain things happen... we just can't explain it.

A long time ago I posted an experience I had when I was a teenager and I had to try to save my brother who was being electrocuted by bad wiring...... remember that?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:24 am

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Aggie, I don't recall that story. Perhaps it was before my time? Care to share again? Smile
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

I will, K...... tomorrow, too long to type now, sorry cat
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 pm

I am a firm believer in Karma, what goes around, comes around.

If you treat people with respect and honesty you will get the same back.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm

waiting.......... lsol Very Happy

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:52 am

Ok..... this is what happened. Summer of 86 or 87, can't remember exactly, I was around 16 or 17. My dads house is like a rectangle and has a front entrance  and right on the other side a back entrance. All surrounded by garden. The front room is where the front entrance is and that's where I was with my sister watching telly and trying to cool off under the celing fan, as it was incredibly hot. My younger brother and his friends were all playing with water balloons, he was about 7 or 8 then. The back entrance was where the utility room was and my brother and his mates where going there all the time to use the sink to fill up the balloons. There was obviously water everywhere. The door of the utility room was a metal door and there was some bad wirings going under the door, which nobody had noticed, but that's how it was in the 80s. The wiring was live as it was connected to the washing machine which was on. The door was closed to try to keep the rest of the house clean. The door had two side windows with clear glass.

At some point my brother tried to go in and went to open the door.... he was barefoot and standing on water. The bad wiring decided to go crazy at that same moment, right when he had his hand on the metal handle...... we all know that metal, water, being barefoot and electricity are not a good combination...... and it wasn't.

Right at that moment I thought I heard my brother scream for help. I stood up and tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything. I asked my sister and she said to ignore him, that they were all playing, but my gut feeling told me to go see...quickly, and I did! I had to go down a long corridor to get to him,through the kitchen and by all the bedrooms until I got to the utility room and I saw my brother on the other side of the door... his eyes were rolled up and he was shaking and trembling. I immediately knew he was being electrocuted. I didn't know what to do! Running all the way to the front door and around the garden to get to him would have meant too many minutes I couldn't afford.  The only way was to try to open the door...... I quickly thought that maybe that was the day we were both going to die, but I wasn't scared. I reached for the handle, closed my eyes and boom! The door opened and it was like an explosion to my ears..... in fact I was pushed back a metre and landed on the floor. I screamed for my sister who came, then my brothers' friends and then it was all a blur.... I remember my neighbour taking us to the hospital, my parents leaving work to go there.... we were both fine and were home again that evening.

What I didn't tell people for a long time was that when I touched the door I didn't feel the electricity, I felt somebody grabbing me by my shoulders and pulling me back to safety.... and I know there was nobody else there. My grandmother died in that house and I always thought her spirit had never left...... and maybe it was her who saved us that day...... or maybe a guardian spirit /angel...... who knows? But I know what I felt.

To this day, soooo many years later, my brother and I still remember that moment in a very emotional way.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaere Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 am

What an incredible and powerful story!! (((hugs)))

IMO that was most definitely a divine intervention. I love how you heard your brother and felt urged to go to him, that's psychic connection and spirit urging all together. And back from hospital the same day too!

Very Happy I love you
Kaere
Kaere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 am

My brother and I have a very deep connection, we have a very special link that is more like mother and son than siblings.

We had all sorts of tests at the hospital but we were both fine, no burning, heart wasn't affected..... and it was the 80s, oh boy wasn't it different back then! lol
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Love your story!

So I'll tell you about my eldest grandson. When he was little, he was my Miracle Baby (though every one of them is a miracle if you really think about the gazillions of possibilities of how they could have ended up with our spotty genetic legacy and the probabilities of so many things that can go wrong).

Well he was going to be born with gastroschesis -- his guts hanging out. Worse, he'd pooped inside the womb so he would have to be treated for the peritonitis he'd basically given himself once everything was back where it belonged.

Doctors can't tell you what causes gastroschesis, but I kinda/sorta had always blamed his mom. She was still playing sorority girl going to too many parties smoking and drinking when her first child was conceived ...

So there we were at the hospital. And everyone there is wringing their hands concerned that the baby is coming out via Caesarian and then will have to go back under the knife pronto to have his guts rearranged.

I remember asking the doctor what would happen if they didn't do it right. He said if they left a kink in the intestines, they'd fish it out through his back in a few days, cut it, sew it (hoping it would grow back right in the future) and poke it back in (hoping they didn't leave a kink again). Which left me feeling like ... shall we say Disappointed? Angry? Sad? Just a jumble of emotions and about ready to explode. And I told the wife, "I gotta get outta here! Seeya!"

Headed downstairs to find the chapel in the Children's Hospital. Found a book, kind of like a journal patients could write in. And I found a recurring entry from a girl who had gone in for some sort of psychiatric help (initially suicidal) and watched her personality mellow and her writing improve over the course of about three months ... and then she graduated and went home. Which gave me a bit of faith that the doctors really weren't bad sorts just using everyone else as an overgrown guinea pig! But I still wasn't happy. And I decided to go for a walk.

Left the hospital and a block away there was a Baptist Church. I'd been raised Baptist, but they were singing gospel and making way too much joyous noise for my mood and I walked on. Crossed a Catholic Church. I'd raised my kids Catholic as a deal to the Bishop of Madrid for permission to marry my Spanish wife (as the reforming heretic I thought I was). Went to mass for 20 years and thought about going in. No. Never felt the Holy Spirit in more than two of their chapels or cathedrals. I walked on.

Came upon an Anglican/Episcopalian Church. I was drawn to go in. Listened to the sermon. Sang a couple of hymns. Did the responsorial prayer. Got to the end of it where you're supposed to fill in the blanks/silence with whatever it is that you're there to pray about (which is my first grandson obviously). And as I'm getting to the end, I feel a touch on my left shoulder and in my left ear I hear the words "Be Ye Glad!"

Now the freaky thing is that I opened my eyes and looked behind me and to the left and there was nobody within 12 feet! And I knew. The kid was under the knife. The surgeons had done a great job. That the kid's peristalsis was going to be back much sooner than anyone could have projected. And that I should go back to the hospital with a much better attitude!

So ... the wife saw an overanxious jerk walk out on one of the big family dramas of her life ... and got back an hour or two later some kind of paranormal cheerleader from the Great Beyond! Needless to say, she was not amused by either development. But within about four hours, the baby had peristalsis going on in the intestines. The doctors could hear movement. And everyone was giving kisses and hugs and feeling much better about the world.

So ... the divine part, I suppose. It was plain to me that whoever was addressing me understood that it would take King James English to get through to me. And it did. I was a changed man. Not that it made me a suddenly better person, but I knew that somewhere in the universe there was somebody/something that was looking out for me and mine. And going through life knowing THAT (as opposed to constantly looking over your shoulder to see who wants to strike you down) is much better!

So from me ... from us ... BE YE GLAD!
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Incredible story Ags. Thanks for sharing it.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 am

Thank you, Tim!

I love the honesty of your words, Ken, as you have no problem recognizing you shouldn't have left your wife and family at that specific emotional moment.... but actually, you HAD to, to get your message.... and I love it.... Be ye glad!
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:27 am

There are energy forces that are generated when we are conceived, I think they are activated when our existence are in danger. I strongly support the idea that we are supported by our ancestors who resides in our beings through memory. Although we cannot see the workings at times there are energies working in our favor to maintain our existence until the energy runs out. I know we are supported in one way or the other, we may have different names for our support, most times its just a feeling that we cannot explain, however its in my view by design. I suspect every human has a marakulous story to tell and it is marakulous because we cannot understand it.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum