The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The main reason why psychedelics are illegal.....

5 posters

Go down

The main reason why psychedelics are illegal..... Empty The main reason why psychedelics are illegal.....

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 am

Discuss Island people.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

The main reason why psychedelics are illegal..... Empty Re: The main reason why psychedelics are illegal.....

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:52 am

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

The main reason why psychedelics are illegal..... Empty Re: The main reason why psychedelics are illegal.....

Post by Stargate Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 am

Omega, I was having a hard time looking at the video because it kept stopping. However the topic has been discussed on other forums many times. It is evident that our minds are always been altered with one substance or the other. All substances on the planet is a part of our biological make up. I do not think it is feseable pr reasonable to single out any substance and base our human behavior on its existence. Our bodies create and mentain levels of all the substances for total biological function. Every prpper function in our bodies depends on balance, the minute we go into excess our bodies begin to malfunction. There is absolutely no need to ban any substance on the planet or make any laws to punish any one for using them, rather we should be educating the masses on the property of the substance and its proper use. These discussions on the universities about the dangers are at best one sided and most misleading, and most times are conducted in the interest of cooperations list for profit and the indulgence in greed.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Don't you think most use 'illegal' substances to escape reality?
Their reality?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:07 pm

I think public safety might be a fairly good reason why. When I was growing up, two friends died of heroin ... one administered by himself, one administered by someone else while he was already high on something else; one friend died jumping from a high place thinking he could fly; another got strung out bad enough his mother wouldn't let him in the house but would let him live in the shack out back. There were probably more casualties I don't recall from 40 years back, but it seemed to me at the time that what was going on was that they had opened their minds unprepared to an alternate reality ... like being the lone white kid getting off the Anacostia metro at midnight. You CAN survive it ... I have ... but it's generally not recommended and you probably shouldn't hop in the first car driving by , but it was raining and I did and made it to where I was going. We live with these probability equations in life, but some of them deserve a STOP sign or a warning ... like being the lone girl jogging along a forest path or going down the wrong alley in an inner city. Psychedelics are like that. Some are ready. Some never will be.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

http://kenmcclellan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk (in hiding) Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Agartha wrote:Don't you think most use 'illegal' substances to escape reality?
Their reality?

Yes, TPTB created reality. 'They' TPTB want us dumbed down, hence the separation drugs and alcohol, when in fact they are one and the same. The latest pitch here is medical marijuana (it's really CANNABUS) is replacing traditional drugs when they don't work. Guess what, cannabis is about as traditional as it get's.

Monk (in hiding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:32 pm

They liked it better when they could charge ungodly amounts for having made it illegal. Now they'll tax the crap out of it so it works for the banksters rather than the local branch of the Illumigatti.
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Agartha wrote:Don't you think most use 'illegal' substances to escape reality?
Their reality?

No matter what we do we can never get away from reality, the reason is, it is subjective. When we try to escape we are only in denial of our subjective reality. If we understood our bodies in an investigative way we would be able to understand the sience of ballance. There is nothing that comes out of the earth that is not good for you when you understand ballance. The medication you take without questioning is based on ballance. As Ken mentioned some need more, some need less, too much is poison.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Ken McClellan wrote:They liked it better when they could charge ungodly amounts for having made it illegal.  Now they'll tax the crap out of it so it works for the banksters rather than the local branch of the Illumigatti.

Illumigatti, sounds interesting Ken. Lol.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken McClellan Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

What else do you get when you mix up the CIA, the Mafia, the high-rolling doctors and lawyers who want you to think them admirable, the politicians, the crooked cops and Hollywood that made it all look enticing? Sounded interesting, anyway ...
Ken McClellan
Ken McClellan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:30 pm

After taking LSD many years ago, with nothing than the darkness of my bedroom and my own inner self, I woke up after the effects had worn off to look at the Telly and scoff at it all. Basically the results of studies likely with MK Ultra was to see what effects not trying to re-program a person under the LSD they used was the very thing I discovered. That the normal commercial brainwashing we are bombarded with all day long if one indulges Radio and Television massively in their back ground noise, can be destroyed. I then only would carefully select what shows I watched, and would ignore commercials, and much of my old military training was rejected, I stopped living the regimented life

Hallucinatories can do this, and make people less likely to follow the piper

Heroine a Opiate, is a dangerous replacement for the brain chemistry of pain stopping, but look at how many such pills are metered out nowadays? the Big Pharmas are pimping their drugs through doctor offices and also on mass TV commercials! Legal drug pushing is what that is.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:51 am

When we are fed with the political garbage they make us pay for, it is more mind altering than any of the natural substances. We are more sick from their lies and deceptions than when we are strung up on herbs. Politics should be declared an illegal substance and anyone caught listening to a politician should be charged with substance abuse. Cannabis was the bedrock of the British navy, it was not called Indian hemp for nothing but because India produced ropes and uniforms that made the British Navy the envy of the world. The blue lotus used by the pharoes of Egypt has almost the same medicineal value as cannabis, but it does not makes uniforms and ropes. It's all about money Len.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:54 am

Yep Star, as long as the bigs get paid it is all good, dare to start out and make money on your own and they hate the competition.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down