The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civil War in the US Again?...

3 posters

Go down

Civil War in the US Again?... Empty Civil War in the US Again?...

Post by Rockhopper Sat May 02, 2015 6:25 am

Golly gosh. The US military are preparing to invade Texas and turn it into Nazi Germany!!

But something has changed. In fact, it appears that the right wing in this country has become downright hostile to the one government institution they heretofore had defended with every fiber of their being: the military. This week, members of the conservative fringe, having apparently become convinced that the army is holding a large training exercise in the American southwest in order to prepare the ground for a federal government takeover of Texas, are themselves metaphorically spitting right in the faces of U.S. soldiers:

“It’s the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany: You get the people used to the troops on the street, the appearance of uniformed troops and the militarization of the police,” Bastrop resident Bob Wells told the Statesman after the meeting. “They’re gathering intelligence. That’s what they’re doing. And they’re moving logistics in place for martial law. That’s my feeling. Now, I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong. I hope I’m a ‘conspiracy theorist.’”

Yes, we all hope that Bob is a conspiracy theorist. It would be disturbing indeed if the U.S. military were preparing to invade Texas and turn it into Nazi Germany.

From Here.

Is there no end to the Right Wing lunacy?

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Civil War in the US Again?... Empty Re: Civil War in the US Again?...

Post by Lenzabi Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 am

From the article to point out to these wackos

"This is, by the way, the same U.S. military that has 15 bases in the state of Texas."

And sadly, the right wingers are crazier by the day.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sat May 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Yep Len they are. Fed by Fox "Non " news, Alex "it's a conspiracy" Jones and Jeff "Everything is a Gubbermint conspiracy" Rense. Not to ignore David "I'm a Nazi" Duke!

I think that all that fracking there has got into the water!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat May 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Rockhopper wrote:Yep Len they are. Fed by Fox "Non " news, Alex "it's a conspiracy" Jones and Jeff "Everything is a Gubbermint conspiracy" Rense. Not to ignore David "I'm a Nazi" Duke!

I think that all that fracking there has got into the water!

Tim.

Texas is a Fossil Fuel Corporation headquarters, and yes, they do have major fracking going on there, so most likely their water is now flame bursting crazy juice.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun May 03, 2015 1:36 am

They were crazy even before that Len. When I was working in Houston in the fall of '82, I couldn't get my head around how they thought. Their mental processes weren't of this world! pale

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun May 03, 2015 6:51 am

Rockhopper wrote:They were crazy even before that Len. When I was working in Houston in the fall of '82, I couldn't get my head around how they thought. Their mental processes weren't of this world! pale

Tim.

Just think of that whenever you think of what I have to put up with in this wacky country! Shocked Razz Evil or Very Mad
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun May 03, 2015 6:17 pm

You have my condolences Len! I wish you luck! Wink

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed May 20, 2015 11:30 am

Something to remember, Texas has the most guns in America.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 pm

And America overall has the most private gun collections.

Yeah Rock, Idiocy abounds here, if we all lived as Bill O'Reilly thinks we should, we would the "united states of Ass-holier than thou"
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Wed May 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Lenzabi wrote:And America overall has the most private gun collections.

Yeah Rock, Idiocy abounds here, if we all lived as Bill O'Reilly thinks we should, we would the "united states of Ass-holier than thou"

This sounds like typical Lenny.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Stargate wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:And America overall has the most private gun collections.

This sounds like typical Lenny.

Hey, the man is very egotistical, hypocritical, and sadly folks listen to him (Fox Users)
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat May 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Lenzabi wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:They were crazy even before that Len. When I was working in Houston in the fall of '82, I couldn't get my head around how they thought. Their mental processes weren't of this world! pale

Tim.

Just think of that whenever you think of what I have to put up with in this wacky country! Shocked Razz Evil or Very Mad

Len, what do you think about the reason for this Jade Helm 15. And what has this got to do with the Pope's visit in September?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sat May 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Jade helm 15 an obvious reference to dealing with the Islamic countries the military will be sent into, we still have issues in Iraq and we are stuck in Afghanistan. The Jade is for the green that is the main color of Islamic religious wear.

As for the Pope visiting, hard to say how and if any of it can be connected.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sat May 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Lenzabi wrote:Jade helm 15 an obvious reference to dealing with the Islamic countries the military will be sent into, we still have issues in Iraq and we are stuck in Afghanistan. The Jade is for the green that is the main color of Islamic religious wear.

As for the Pope visiting, hard to say how and if any of it can be connected.

I read an article in MSN news linking the Pope's visit to the Jade Helms 15 exercise. It mentioned the Pope's addressing the Senate for the first time. He is supposed to be delivering some message to the world. They were surmising he is going to tell the world about some meteorite hitting earth in September. It sounded a bit weird to me and I could not find a connection with the Jade Helm 15 story.

However why would the army do that when all the conditions would be different in most of the Islamic countries? Are they expecting a Islamic take over in the US? This exercise is taking place in 8 states? sounds a bit like overkill to me.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun May 24, 2015 8:57 am

It is not their first such large scale exercise SG, the different states are all mainly hot states with differences in dryness that the Middle East represent. America also has other terrain for training, and that is why American forces can perform well in their wars no matter the region of the world. we have mountaineer training in upstate NY bitter cold in Alaska, swamps in Louisiana, European like terrain in the northeast, and desert climes in the west/south-west
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun May 24, 2015 9:29 am

Lenzabi wrote:It is not their first such large scale exercise SG, the different states are all mainly hot states with differences in dryness that the Middle East represent. America also has other terrain for training, and that is why American forces can perform well in their wars no matter the region of the world. we have mountaineer training in upstate NY bitter cold in Alaska, swamps in Louisiana, European like terrain in the northeast, and desert climes in the west/south-west

Thanks Len.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Makes sense Len.

We did our training mostly here but for the Jungle we were sent to Nth Q'land, Aust. Desert training in Namibia, Southern Africa, and winter to the Canadian Yukon. Got around a bit! Very Happy

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun May 24, 2015 5:38 pm

@ SG You are welcome.

@Rockhopper, that sounds a tad costly for the NZ Military to ship you guys all over the globe for training.

But yes, as far as the Texan governor and others like him the stupid in this nation is so strong it burns!
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun May 24, 2015 8:26 pm

There is much truth is the saying that the scum floats to the top of the pond Len!

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Sun May 24, 2015 11:00 pm

And this is the government types that the Billionaires are buying so that they can erode credibility and democracy.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down