The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spontanious stuff

+3
Agartha
Solace
Rinoa
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spontanious stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Spontanious stuff

Post by Marilyn7 Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 am

Smile ... was he a seperate vision or was he involved with the lady and man ? (Thanks) Wink
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:19 am

Rinoa wrote:Spirit message, they give it I write it.

I got tightness and discomfort on my left lung, the name catherine and or christine, died in hospital but wanted to die in her home, a gold locket with the black and white picture of a man named Tom or Thomos, thay had been married in a small church, also getting a cut glass swan, a birthday card with a number 8 has some importance and a small spirit boy at his own grave looks sadly at his own headstone.

Were you born with this talent or did you acquire it as you grew up?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

That I don't know, I get a group of images sometimes they are all connected and sometimes separate, believe me the spirits don't always form an orderly queue, I just write down what I get as I see it, but I will break it down step by step

I felt the tightness and discomfort in my left lung, but It wasn't my own pain

I first saw an elderly lady in bed in hospital and given the name Catherine and or Christine and felt the longing to be home in her final moments

Then the image changed

I then saw the gold locket it opened to reveal a black and white photo of a man and I sensed the name Tom or Thomas

Then the image changed

I then saw a white wedding dress

Then the image changed

Then I saw a church

Then the image changed

I saw a birthday card with the number eight on it

Then the image changed

I saw a boy spirit stood at his grave stone and felt his sadness

Each image although they followed each other more or less was continual were separate, so it's hard to say were this is about a family or none related people
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 am

Stargate wrote:

I got tightness and discomfort on my left lung, the name catherine and or christine, died in hospital but wanted to die in her home, a gold locket with the black and white picture of a man named Tom or Thomos, thay had been married in a small church, also getting a cut glass swan, a birthday card with a number 8 has some importance and a small spirit boy at his own grave looks sadly at his own headstone.

They say everyone is born with certain abilities and they can be lost along the way, I used to have occurrences with spirit as a child, but when I told my parents they very firmly told me it was my imagination, so I just stopped believing what I could see that others couldn't and eventually my visions, being able to see spirit disappeared, it was only five years ago for some unexplainable reason I was googling and came across information on the mind's eye and the more I read the more I wanted to know, I started meditating twice a day, always focusing on the third eye, then the visions started, not all of them were pleasant, so it was around that time I accidentally came across the first spiritual forum I ever joined, I was seeking answers to why was I having these visions, and how I could advance myself spiritually, then after a while they closed the forum down, since then I have joined a few forums, I didn't used to have faith in the images and visions I had until on one of the forums I was brave enough to start posting up the images I saw and it resonated with someone, then someone advised me to write all what I saw down, even if it sounded silly or didn't make any sense, so that's what I do
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Rinoa wrote:
Stargate wrote:

They say everyone is born with certain abilities and they can be lost along the way, I used to have occurrences with spirit as a child, but when I told my parents they very firmly told me it was my imagination, so I just stopped believing what I could see that others couldn't and eventually my visions, being able to see spirit disappeared, it was only five years ago for some unexplainable reason I was googling and came across information on the mind's eye and the more I read the more I wanted to know, I started meditating twice a day, always focusing on the third eye, then the visions started, not all of them were pleasant, so it was around that time I accidentally came across the first spiritual forum I ever joined, I was seeking answers to why was I having these visions, and how I could advance myself spiritually, then after a while they closed the forum down, since then I have joined a few forums, I didn't used to have faith in the images and visions I had until on one of the forums I was brave enough to start posting up the images I saw and it resonated with someone, then someone advised me to write all what I saw down, even if it sounded silly or didn't make any sense, so that's what I do

very interesting, do you get them regular?

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm

It depends a lot on my energy and stress levels, if I'm low on energy or very stressed then I usually get nothing, but if I'm relaxed and have energy then I'll get them, but my visions and images also seem to drain my energy, so it will be an early nights sleep again tonight for me
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn7 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Thanks for the detailed reply. Smile
Marilyn7
Marilyn7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Rinoa wrote:It depends a lot on my energy and stress levels, if I'm low on energy or very stressed then I usually get nothing, but if I'm relaxed and have energy then I'll get them, but my visions and images also seem to drain my energy, so it will be an early nights sleep again tonight for me

Do you enjoy it? Have you had any specific direction to inform anyone about pending information? or is it mainly based on just visions of past events? I hope its not too many questions at once. Smile 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 am

Do I enjoy it? The answer to that is yes and no, I don't enjoy all the visions and images because some aren't nice.

Sometimes I have visions of the future, but mainly they are about past events.

No your questions are fine  Very Happy sunny 
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 am

Marilyn7 wrote:Thanks for the detailed reply.  Smile  

You're welcome  Smile 
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:32 am

I put this on my visions thread, but I'm also posting on here, because there is definitely a message for someone.

I saw a lady sat down leaning against a tree in a field of long grass, she had her back to me, she had long very light brown hair that had been bleached by the sun, her hair was long in one hand she held in her hand a home made card done by a child, it had a red heart outline on the card made out of red tinsel, in her other hand she held a child's rag doll dress in sailor clothes, she was sad and feeling loss.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 am

Interesting........but it doesn't ring a bell for me.........
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Combination lock number 3104, that's all I got.
Rinoa
Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2