The Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH

+2
Agartha
Stargate
6 posters

Go down

JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH Empty JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Post by Stargate Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:20 pm

All kind of discussions going on.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH Empty Re: JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Post by Agartha Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Just another conspiracy, no different than others we have heard in the last week or so.

I do believe that sending troops to Muslim countries have created lots of enemies, but it's not new.

Tell me: if it's all orchestrated, why are Muslim Jihadists groups killing so many non-muslims in Africa? Look at Nigeria, Kenya, Mali etc. If it was orchestrated by the West those attacks would only happen in Europe or to kill Europeans, why attack Africans then?
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Agy, I get so confused with all the stories, lies, misrepresentations, you name it. I don't think people can stop theoretical conspiracies because we are guessing. We have no way of knowing or believing what we read. We go back sometimes trying to prove what we had read or saw sometime ago, and its gone. We have no clue if what they take down is legit or not.
I find myself reading all of the sh-t and making my own judgement on what I think is happening.

Yes you have some legitimate questions, I can't help you, all I know is there is total chaos developing. 

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:14 pm

I do the same, Star, I read and listen and then make up my own mind. But I will not believe it is orchestrated until they explain why jihadists are killing so many non-muslim Africans.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Maybe it is just human to be at war with one another, there have been wars and killings between humans forever. It just seems we can not and will not get on with one another, it doesn't matter how many people oppose wars and want peace, they still happen. Humans just have it ingrained to fight and argue with one another. Everybody does it on a small scale, there are not many people that just sit back all the time and let everything pass them by without bothering them. Most people will react if something really annoys them.

The conspiracies of who did this and who did that, well we don't know. We don't know where it all started, we never have. We just hear bits of information and parts of stories. Who are the bad guys? Who are the good guys? Sometimes I think in any war throughout history that both 'sides' were as bad as each other. Humans really need to learn to stop fighting.

Last edited by Stirky on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 pm

I was moved by your post Stirks, I agree with all you said, except I don’t  think past civilization produced such WMD’s as our present one.
We seem to have developed a problem, as if we have become docile. We don’t understand so many things in our societies, we struggle so much, and our total energy is focused on consummation.

Wars have not taught us many good things, except how to bring about genocide. The wars are repeated on a cycle, less than a hundred years. Some Nations even base their income on war industrial complexes.
We no longer follow from the past, but are trying to create a mechanical future.
I totally agree with you, wars are a part of life, but there is a difference between war and violence.
Violence is physical aggression, war is annihilation. War cannot solve nation’s problems; we just don’t seem to get it.

I believe we were struck with a virus from another galaxy; this virus can mutate and become any form. It is now in the form of humans, and threatens our existence. I know you might think I have gone off, but check it out.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Wars are mostly fought for two reasons; territory or resources, often both.

The Brit empire expanded around the world because of the need of resources to supply it's industrial base. Food from NZ, Wool from OZ and wheat from Canada. Cotton from India and strangely enough tea from China. Sugar from Fiji and the Caribean, rubber from Sth. Asia and so on.

The US Civil War was about the control of cotton but it was sold to the people as "Freeing the Slaves," a magnanimous gesture indeed! Cotton was essential for industry at the time, as important as oil is today. It was used as packing in steam engines, caulking on ships, sails and ropes on ships etc as well as clothing.

Another problem is religion, as a concept it means something different to each individual, with each group thinking that theirs is superior. Politics are the same.

When the area of West Asia was under the control of the Turks it was relatively peaceful, everyone had a common purpose. But when Turkey lost WW I, it was divided up between Britain and France by simply drawing lines on a map. Ignoring the tribal affiliations of the people there. The result is inter-tribal war that is going on right now.

It's not helped by the interference by the Yanx in that patch, especially when they keep despots in power for their own ends.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agartha Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 am

Stirky, I agree but would you sit quietly if somebody has come to damage your property or family? I am not a violent person but I wouldn't.

Star, I don't think we are more docile, we are still the same or wars, genocide and invasions wouldn't have happened in the past, and they did, have been happening for thousands of years. Rulers have brainwashed people with lies all the time. The problem now is: which are lies and which is true?

Rock, empires have always moved to steal lands, look at the Egyptians 3000 years ago, look at the Aztecs etc.
Agartha
Agartha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:44 am

Show us the Truth and then we will know the Answer.
Rogue
Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stirky Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:56 am

Agartha wrote:Stirky, I agree but would you sit quietly if somebody has come to damage your property or family? I am not a violent person but I wouldn't.

Yes this is what I was saying Ags, we all have that inbred violence inside of us, every single one of us. If somebody broke into my property or threatened my kids then of course I would do all I could to stop them. We all would. But that would be the same for most species on Earth, we are born with that protective streak, and often that comes over as violence which as we know easily escalates and brings more people to get involved, until in the end they have no idea what they are fighting over.

I think violence and war go hand in hand really, it's often escalated violence that starts wars.

If human beings were just more calm on the inside and we didn't let our emotions take over, then of course the world would be a better place. Humans just can't seem to have that inner peace and a diplomatic mind and morals, imagine the world if everybody was like that, every single human being at one with themselves. There would be no need for violence as there would be no reason to protect ourselves from anything. But that will never happen, as I was saying humans are just not programed like that, it's not how we are made. Never have been and never will.
Stirky
Stirky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:41 am

The problem humans have Stirles is that we are still jungle animals and have the same response when threatened.

Men especially are very territorial and we protect our patch and our family by whatever means at our disposal.

Yep Ags, empires come and go. And have done for eons. The Brit. empire was sold to the people as bringing civilisation to all those poor benighted folks who lived in other parts of the world. But that wasn't the real reason at all -- it was about resources.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:43 pm

If we compare the animals to us on the social level, we can clearly see we are out of control.

Ags, I agree we are not going to get rid of anything, all we can do  is to control it.

Yea, Stirks, violence and war goes hand in hand, but it can go another way, the concept of war can be based on defense, and not on aggression.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockhopper Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Stargate wrote:If we compare the animals to us on the social level, we can clearly see we are out of control.

Were we ever in control Star?

When a country's manufacturing economy relies on making weaponry the last thing they want is peace.

Tim.
Rockhopper
Rockhopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenzabi Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Rockhopper wrote:
Stargate wrote:If we compare the animals to us on the social level, we can clearly see we are out of control.

Were we ever in control Star?

When a country's manufacturing economy relies on making weaponry the last thing they want is peace.

Tim.

As the Satirical album title from the band Megadeath says "Peace sells, but who's buying?" The end of the Cold War we were all hoping to see a shift from war to peace-time economy in manufacturing, but instead, stuck on the war stuff, and looked for new bogeymen to have to fight and scare folks into MORE military spending. Ike warned us all or he warned the parents' generation, no one took it seriously with the corporate PR that can make people lulled.
Lenzabi
Lenzabi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:34 pm

The death business is big business, just like religious business, just like the drug business, or the penal system business, or the slave business.
War can be a stop gap, not a solution.

Stargate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down